Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio Hotel ft. Kerli - Strange Music Video

+9
alis18
kerliteaparty2
Loveisalwaysthere!
Krissy
DragonflyArg
TheLastSongbird
Little Phoenix
Gretta
Poetic
13 posters

Go down

Tokio Hotel ft. Kerli - Strange Music Video  Empty Tokio Hotel ft. Kerli - Strange Music Video

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel ft. Kerli - Strange Music Video  Empty Re: Tokio Hotel ft. Kerli - Strange Music Video

Post by Poetic Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:49 pm

It's only fan made. Sad But that's okay. The REAL music video would be SO amazing, there would be no words to describe it.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel ft. Kerli - Strange Music Video  Empty Re: Tokio Hotel ft. Kerli - Strange Music Video

Post by Gretta Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:44 am

I love it, I saw it already a few times Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:32 am

nah,
I've seen this
fan made
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:50 am

Pretty good for a fan made video, I like it Very Happy But I would have loved to have seen a real video for this song. I'm so disappointed that there will never be one =/

Another thing that's disappointing is the fact that I can't get into Tokio Hotel's music. I wish I did like it, because Bill Kaulitz is too gorgeous for words <3 ...Because I don't like their music, there would be no point in seeing them in concert... *sigh*
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:34 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:Pretty good for a fan made video, I like it Very Happy But I would have loved to have seen a real video for this song. I'm so disappointed that there will never be one =/

Another thing that's disappointing is the fact that I can't get into Tokio Hotel's music. I wish I did like it, because Bill Kaulitz is too gorgeous for words <3 ...Because I don't like their music, there would be no point in seeing them in concert... *sigh*

I doubt you can get into Humanoid then... but try these:

Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:43 am

I think the song would sound better if kerli sang it buy her self. You can hardly here her sing in the song with the group. BUT i still really love the song. I never heard of Tokio Hotel.

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonflyArg Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:42 pm

I'd like it had an offciial music video. But now, I would be just happy if I see Kerli & Tokio Hotel playing the song together on stage.
DragonflyArg
DragonflyArg

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 pm

^ Totally, if Tokio Hotel toured with Kerli and they sang Strange together, that would give me the chance to see Bill Kaulitz live without having to be a TH fan Very Happy *hopes*
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:48 pm

a music video been nice.well would have/

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveisalwaysthere! Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:07 am

it just looks cool just looking at the thumbnail Very Happy
Loveisalwaysthere!
Loveisalwaysthere!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:12 am

^ That particular clip is from Avril Lavigne's 'Alice' music video I think Smile I really like that music video.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Tokio Hotel ft. Kerli - Strange Music Video  Empty ya

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:19 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:^ That particular clip is from Avril Lavigne's 'Alice' music video I think Smile I really like that music video.

awesome video!!

Back to top Go down

Post by kerliteaparty2 Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:30 am

My twin sister loves Tokio Hotel and i think Kerli has a Fabulous voice.It would be amazing if kerli released her official video for strange.I always listen to it on my phone except for today because my battery is dead!
kerliteaparty2
kerliteaparty2

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:30 pm

I really love this song and i really love Tokio Hotel <3 they're awesome...
I really like the song 'cause its amazing and i'm glad that Kerli worked with them
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:45 pm

^Ah huh

Bill sounds so different in this song *___* I'm still waiting for the boys to sing this song live.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:39 pm

yes me too i hope they do it someday<3
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by Unique Emerald Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:06 pm

I love this song and the video. Considering its fan made I was impressed. I don't understand why they never did a music video for it. It was probably my favorite song on the soundtrack.
Unique Emerald
Unique Emerald

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoychemicalchaos Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:01 pm

I really like thsi Vid! It wasn't bad at all!!!!!!! And this song sounds really good! I have the songs on my ipod and you can't really hear kerli's voice singing except for her solo, so that's great!
Killjoychemicalchaos
Killjoychemicalchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlee483 Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:53 am

Can you believe that I became a fan just because of that song? Very Happy I'm a fan of Tokio Hotel since over 5 years. And then I heared this song and became interested in Kerli and... She's so amazing *_*
Charlee483
Charlee483

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down