Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

divorced parents?

+12
loonylovegood
JaneLove
alis18
ChicaLuna
BrowniesBeffy
Krissy
Little Phoenix
Gretta
mimi
Claudia
Poetic
Lilee
16 posters

Go down

divorced parents

divorced parents? Vote_lcap28%divorced parents? Vote_rcap 28% 
[ 7 ]
divorced parents? Vote_lcap60%divorced parents? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 15 ]
divorced parents? Vote_lcap12%divorced parents? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 25

divorced parents? Empty divorced parents?

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:35 pm

nope.

Back to top Go down

divorced parents? Empty Re: divorced parents?

Post by Lilee Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:17 pm

Yes, and thank goodness @_@ My parents are better off divorced! xD
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Lilee wrote:Yes, and thank goodness @_@ My parents are better off divorced! xD

i always thougt mine would cuz they fight sometimes.guess its better then staying together if ur not geting along

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:39 pm

My parents fight quite a bit. I think. They try to do it while I'm not around, I'm sure. But I kinda get a feeling something happened every once in a while. I don't think they'll divorce though. They have rough patches, but they clearly love each other very much.

But my 4 closet friends are all going through stages with their parents' relationships with each other. It's kind of weird to compare them. I mean, the situations are all

My first friend's parents are really close. Like, peas in a pods. Or at least that's how they seem. Who knows truly, but they seem really close, and my friend says they are.

My next friend's parents are currently "kinda splitting." She likes to use "kinda" a lot so I don't know if they got a divorce or are just moving to different houses but staying married. I hope the second. My grandma's parents didn't divorce but they moved to different places. And my grandma says it's the best thing that could have happened. She said they always were going to the other's house and got along very well, but when they were together for 24 hours it was rough. They just needed breaks from each other. But anyway, she's going through a tough time. She's holding on though.

Then another friend has parents that refuse to split for the concern for the kids, but the kids say that when they all move out that they're certain the parents will get a divorce.

And then my last friend has divorced parents. It's not good. Her Mom got laid off of her job and quickly found a new one, but the hours are really long. She barely has anytime to see the kids. So when they go to their dad's, he verbally abuses them over little things because he's an alcoholic. Plus the apartment he lives in is AWFUL. So it's tough for her.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Nearly all my friends have their parents divorced, they never talk to me about it though. I wouldn't know what to do if my parents get divorced, mum wouldn't cope too well with it.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:04 pm

sometimes.. u gotta let go.
i love my parents dearly - separated. at one point the love can just run out i guess and its not fair on the children to hear all the arguments and be in a room where u can cut the atmosphere with a knife.
my parents are not divorced although i had wished for it since i was like.. 11. they are not together anymore though.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:16 am

no, but they have horrible arguments sometimes, they yell at each other, they don't talk to each other for weeks, then yell again and i just can't take it anymore, then i WANT them to get divorce
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:07 am

Poetic wrote:My parents fight quite a bit. I think. They try to do it while I'm not around, I'm sure. But I kinda get a feeling something happened every once in a while. I don't think they'll divorce though. They have rough patches, but they clearly love each other very much.

But my 4 closet friends are all going through stages with their parents' relationships with each other. It's kind of weird to compare them. I mean, the situations are all

My first friend's parents are really close. Like, peas in a pods. Or at least that's how they seem. Who knows truly, but they seem really close, and my friend says they are.

My next friend's parents are currently "kinda splitting." She likes to use "kinda" a lot so I don't know if they got a divorce or are just moving to different houses but staying married. I hope the second. My grandma's parents didn't divorce but they moved to different places. And my grandma says it's the best thing that could have happened. She said they always were going to the other's house and got along very well, but when they were together for 24 hours it was rough. They just needed breaks from each other. But anyway, she's going through a tough time. She's holding on though.

Then another friend has parents that refuse to split for the concern for the kids, but the kids say that when they all move out that they're certain the parents will get a divorce.

And then my last friend has divorced parents. It's not good. Her Mom got laid off of her job and quickly found a new one, but the hours are really long. She barely has anytime to see the kids. So when they go to their dad's, he verbally abuses them over little things because he's an alcoholic. Plus the apartment he lives in is AWFUL. So it's tough for her.

I don't like when parents fight in front of children.I think parents should't do that..Then again when u have parents who alway's fight it's never fun listing to it. it's something sure u can get used to but u don't want too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:15 am

my parents aren't divorced..
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:29 am

My parent's do fight s lot..I HATE it...Can't stand it.My mother can be like really mean when she yells.She say's some really hurt full things to my dad.Sometimes i wounder if she really means it or not. Just fights cuz money is a probly at the moment..but yeah. Then the next day she is in a good mood..so its like things go back to normal again.The thing that bugs me the most is when my mother makes me takes side..it has nothing to do with me..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 am

Nope Smile I hope they never get divorced. That would be hard.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:44 am

no

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Nope
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:46 pm

yes my parents are divorced but i don't feel like that really hurts me or something like that..i just don't care....
in fact i guess it's better 'cause i live with my mom and i feel better living like this... my parents used to fight a lot
but i don't really care, i mean,,, i'm not the kind of girl that cries a lot 'cause my parents are divorced...i think is their problem not mine so i don't have to be sad about it .. i love my dad but he's quite irresponsible 'cause all his life he has been a momi boy and when i was born he wasn't ready for a child.
Sometimes i asked myself why i don't feel sad..and i guess one of the reasons it's because they got divorced when i was 5 years old xDD so i basically grew up without my father. And i grew up with my grandpa and he's like a dad to me <3=)
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by JaneLove Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:46 am

My parents are divorced, but it doesn't really bother me. It's probably better that way. My mom and dad get along fine, but my dad's really bad at being married. If that makes sense. Haha.
JaneLove
JaneLove

Back to top Go down

Post by loonylovegood Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:47 pm

My parents aren't divorced but they argue all the time about the most ridiculous things and my dad is always bringing my mom down and saying hurtful things. I wouldn't mind if they separated because I think my mom deserves better but I know they'll never divorce.
loonylovegood
loonylovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:57 am

"never I hope"
hmm in my house is hard....but I love my parents
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:19 pm

My parents are happily married. It'd be awkward if they didn't get along, my mom technically owns the company my dad runs
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeeCaine Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:23 pm

Yes, my parent's are currently in the middle of a divorce. Unfortunately, it was the classic scenario of my father getting married too young and now that he's older he's wanting to "plant his wild oats." Fortunately, they're still friendly enough that my sister and I can talk to both of them without causing a "contest," but it's not wise to try to talk to one about the other - no matter how civil the subject. xP
ZeeCaine
ZeeCaine

http://moonchildzee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:43 pm

My mom and dad were never married nor did he want me so I never knew him plus he died a short while after I was born my mom never really wanted me either so my parents were my grandma and grandpa they fought like cats and dogs but never got divorced but he recently passed away in 09 =[ but no divorce but I did have to cope with my mom dumping me at age 5......
Katt
Katt

https://www.facebook.com/kittie.hearts.pancakes

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:43 am

Katt wrote:My mom and dad were never married nor did he want me so I never knew him plus he died a short while after I was born my mom never really wanted me either so my parents were my grandma and grandpa they fought like cats and dogs but never got divorced but he recently passed away in 09 =[ but no divorce but I did have to cope with my mom dumping me at age 5......

I am really sorry to hear that. That must have been hard. Sad
ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:30 pm

It's okay My grandpa raised me more than anyone but my life was far from peaches and cream but hey I turned out all right =]
Katt
Katt

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:14 am

if you've lived through smth like that u either be a really strong person or a very weak one.

i hope and u seem like you're a strong person and i admire u.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeeCaine Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:22 am

Katt wrote:My mom and dad were never married nor did he want me so I never knew him plus he died a short while after I was born my mom never really wanted me either so my parents were my grandma and grandpa they fought like cats and dogs but never got divorced but he recently passed away in 09 =[ but no divorce but I did have to cope with my mom dumping me at age 5......

0.0 That is some f-ed up shiz. I'm really sorry to hear that, no one should have to grow up that way. :'( *hug*
ZeeCaine
ZeeCaine

http://moonchildzee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Katt Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:55 pm

I am strong and weak at the same time...it's kinda confusing I've been through foster homes, babysitters that treated me wrong living at friends of the family's homes but mostly with my grandpa =] and yeah I've had a rough life but it made me stronger it made me who I am today yeah I'm not happy with everything but I have it okay at least I am alive and well.
A lot of people say I should write a book on my life and I'm all like somethings are left unsaid but I have my fair share of wickedly awesome stories and some that will break your heart but none the less I am me and proud to be =]
*Hugz* back at you LeeCaine <3
and thanks so much mimi <3
Katt
Katt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:25 am

mine fight so much.I'm supprrised they still together.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:33 am

MINE STILL GOING STRONG.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum