Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all of YOU who have sent me a message or a comment

+2
Krissy
mimi
6 posters

Go down

To all of YOU who have sent me a message or a comment Empty To all of YOU who have sent me a message or a comment

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:29 am

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Guys

Thank You So much!

I can't tell you how much I appreciate you taking a minute to say something nice. It really means the world to me and I am trying to answer to everybody, but I can't sometimes, so please forgive me and know that I have read it for sure and I am grateful and I'm taking a moment to send out some good vibes like you took a moment for me.

Staying true to myself has been very hard over the years. Nobody has ever believed in me and thought my lyrics and thoughts and the way I am was too hard to sell. Thanks to all of you, I am gonna make sure I will keep staying true to my heart and making music to real people who need it.

Fuck them all

I am really happy

I love u guys

peace

k

ps: I'd really like to put some cool picture up but something is fucked and I can't do it right now
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

To all of YOU who have sent me a message or a comment Empty Re: To all of YOU who have sent me a message or a comment

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:36 pm

she's so sweet

Krissy

Back to top Go down

To all of YOU who have sent me a message or a comment Empty Re: To all of YOU who have sent me a message or a comment

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:21 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwww..so cuite she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by foreverwaiting_moonchild Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:41 pm

I know this is sort of a dead topic but Kerli, you are sooo sweet! I am soooo glad you stayed true to yourself. Fame is not worth losing your individuality over. And you have achieved and maintained both! I am so proud to be a moonchild! And yes, fuck anyone who says you can't be yourself or that you are not good enough! You CAN and ARE, and we believe in you! <3
foreverwaiting_moonchild
foreverwaiting_moonchild

http://twitter.com/Nemo_4evermore

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:16 pm

Kerli your so sweet :]
fuck them all
That is a strong way in saying it, but yeah it works most of the time.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:42 am

foreverwaiting_moonchild wrote:I know this is sort of a dead topic but Kerli, you are sooo sweet! I am soooo glad you stayed true to yourself. Fame is not worth losing your individuality over. And you have achieved and maintained both! I am so proud to be a moonchild! And yes, fuck anyone who says you can't be yourself or that you are not good enough! You CAN and ARE, and we believe in you! <3

Same with me. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Sometimes ya that's the only to put it. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by beckkisme Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:22 am

You're telling some of us off for language and your swearing, but i don't care you tooo Cool!xxxx<3
beckkisme
beckkisme

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:44 am

angel <3 Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down