Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L.O.V.E

2 posters

Go down

L.O.V.E Empty L.O.V.E

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:58 am

Sunday, October 12, 2008

L.O.V.E

Hey Guys! It's been so long since I last blogged. My famously shitty old computer finally broke and died so I had to get a new one. It's really nice and smells new and actually lets me record stuff without freezing. yay!Smile
I have been feeling so out of touch and miserable lately but now I feel like the energy is picking back up and i just got a really inspiring letter and wanted to blog about it.

This girl emailed me and told me that she saw the kyte chat and has been wondering what I meant by love being acceptance.

I used to be a huge drama queen with all these jelaousy issues all the time. Every time i see my first love who is the nicest person in the world, I feel really apologetic and guilty. Hahahah. Very Happy

The world is changing now and our relationships are changing too. There is no posessive codependent love in the new world.

Love to me is acceptance. Acceptance to other persons journey. Understanding that they have their own path to walk and their own lessons to learn and if you really love them, it should be unconditional like a parent loving their kid. U just want your kids to be happy. Like u should want your lover to just be happy. And if that means that they need their space or do something that u don't agree with, u should not have a problem with it.
So many people get in a relationship with the intention of changing the person they're with or "making them better". Who are we to decide what is good or bad to someone?
We only know what's best for us. And love means respect - respect to the person who is generous enough to spend their time, which is all they have, all they are - with you.
When things don't feel right, they are not right. When you question, the answer is probably no. Instead of being ridiculous and throwing a tantrum that is not gonna take u anywhere, let the person u love go. Letting go is one of the hardest things in the world and a crazy lesson to learn but when u really love someone, u should want them to go and find someone who loves them with all their imperfections. U can then also go find someone who to love effortlessly.
Or we can just be alone. People are so scared of being alone but there is nothing wrong with that.
I'd much rather spend quality time with myself and learn something about myself and life than spend it with people who don't inspire me to be a better person. That is just wasting them and me.

The most important thing is to love YOU. if you radiate insecurity, people will sense it. And since our mind is so powerful...the way u see yourself is the way that others see u too. Visualize yourself to be whatever u want to be and notice how others around u see the different you too.
Love doesn't hate, judge or create drama. So don't judge yourself either. Once u stiop doing that and just ACCEPT, u will be able to just accept others too.

You are SO Beautiful and perfect. So is everyone else.

Much love and light
k
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

L.O.V.E Empty Re: L.O.V.E

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Love yourself and people will love you! aalways love people for who they are.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum