Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trust

Go down

Trust Empty Trust

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 am

Thursday, December 04, 2008

I have been feeling really good lately. Especially since I quit cigarettes and fasted for five days. Now im addicted to sugar and coffee, but hey! it's better, right?Smile
Anyway, some things feel very clear lately. Like setting the intention and how clear and sharp our focus needs to be so we could be limitless. A day is worth so much. That's why I try not to drink any alcohol either. I get depressed the next day and I don't have 24 hours to waste on not being sharp and on point, working towards what I want to become.
But the most magical thing that has happened, is learning to trust the world completely.
I no longer worry about what is gonna happen next. I know what I want to happen, so I focus on it hard enough and work my ass off and destroy all the negative thought forms. There is no time for doubt. Like there is no reason for doubt.
We can fly as high as we believe is possible and when we fall, there will be a soft pink cloud made out of cotton candy catching us.
Ask for protection and you will receive protection.
Ask for guidance and you will receive guidance.
You perfect child of the universe, U:)

much love
k
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum