Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Embrace your pain

Go down

Embrace your pain Empty Embrace your pain

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:55 am

Sunday, December 14, 2008

I felt so amazing when I posted my last blog but it's just one of the laws of the universe that everything has to be balanced so for the past week I've faced a heavy depression. Almost the same kind that I felt when I was 17 and totally suicidal. I am over the killing myself phase since I've learned that everything will always pass but u know, feeling bad just feels...bad.
Lately I've been having some major anxiety problems. I got on the plane in New York and got off it because I was sure it was about to crash. I really wanted to tell everyone else to get off too, since I was absolutely convinced that they were gonna die. So they let me off the plane right before it was about to take off and I took the next flight.
I guess they call it a panic attack which I've never had before in my life.
So now for the whole week, I've been kinda beating myself up over it cause I wanna feel amazing again. Being one with the universe and having love and acceptance towards everything just feels so freaking good.
However, we are just human beings and we are not just light and happy and together. We are also sad, dark and angry. And that's ok..
As long as we recognize that out emotion is not us. it's just something that is within us at this very moment. As long as we recognize it and realize that it WILL PASS. Actually, embracing it makes it pass faster. Take a moment for yourself and really observe this emotion. What is it? what color, shape and sound is it. And what kind of images do u get when u think about it. Sometimes there are very specific people and situations that are just not right and we need to eliminate them from our lives.
We need to HONOUR THE CYCLE as we are part of it. The world turns around, the tides have cycles, the seasons change... Like the universe, our bodies are just a smaller version of it all. Things die and change and it hurts but it's necessary for the vital new energy to come in. Shedding of the old hurts. Like a snake changing skin...like a butterfly emerging from the cocoon.
Accept the endings, embrace your lows as they are just the very beginning of the new high.

I love u guys
k

Embrace your pain Bb10
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum