Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

+12
Krissy
Gretta
ladyxcabaret
kurokai
Hexe
TheLastSongbird
EetuJaKeijut
butterflycryx3
Claudia
joseph325625
pixiedust19
PROUDLIKECOW
16 posters

Go down

What do you believe right now, is reality stranger than fiction?

Greetings Vote_lcap40%Greetings Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Greetings Vote_lcap40%Greetings Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Greetings Vote_lcap0%Greetings Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Greetings Vote_lcap0%Greetings Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Greetings Vote_lcap20%Greetings Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by PROUDLIKECOW Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:44 pm

I am a 23 year old young man from Austin, Texas. Born in a family of caring musician teachers, I developed my respectfully restrained talents. My whole life I felt like something was just not quite right, regardless of whatever circumstance I found myself in; the stench of death surrounding me, as though it was waiting for me to slip up one last time. I am a passionate seeker for Truth. Her Wisdom led me here. I know of worldly horrors I do not wish others to stomach, if they aren't willing. I've objectively weighed many intellectual views. Reality is much stranger than fiction. I hope my rant does not seem arrogant...
PROUDLIKECOW
PROUDLIKECOW

https://www.youtube.com/user/PROUDLIKECOW

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by pixiedust19 Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:50 pm

welcome to the forum!!!

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:12 am

Hi (:
welcome
yay! another texas fan!
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 am

welcome :]
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflycryx3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:35 am

Hello and welcome Smile
butterflycryx3
butterflycryx3

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:46 am

Welcome, i like the epic introduction Very Happy
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:30 am

Hi, welcome to the forum Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexe Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 am

welcome here Very Happy

Hexe

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1258204190

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:25 am

actualy this 5 sens world that we belive we live in is nothing more than an illusion paralle to other dimensions as the one where my kurokai commes from and iteriact whit me some times ect ... there is more then 5 sens in this world ...it s like a redio you re on one station but there does exist a lot more ...
I find it sad that schizophreniac people are treated as insane just because they are in 2 or even more dimensions at a time Sad
ow by the way welcome ^^
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyxcabaret Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:03 am

Welcome (:
ladyxcabaret
ladyxcabaret

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:17 am

hey and welcome Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:35 am

welcome

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Welcome Smile
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty OK

Post by PROUDLIKECOW Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:19 pm

[quote="kurokai"]actualy this 5 sens world that we belive we live in is nothing more than an illusion paralle to other dimensions as the one where my kurokai commes from and iteriact whit me some times ect ... there is more then 5 sens in this world ...it s like a redio you re on one station but there does exist a lot more ...
I find it sad that schizophreniac people are treated as insane just because they are in 2 or even more dimensions at a time :(
ow by the way welcome ^^[/quote]
Really, we live in "all" dimensions "all" the time, we just aren't always aware of it. Schizophrenic people are treated as insane because they need "more" help than others, just a different kind of help than is normally given. I find it extremely frightening to see spirits manifest when I don't know if they are for corrective or deceptive purposes. Discernment is a most precious gift. Drugs never cure diseases (we are all sick here), they only cover up their symptoms so that they will manifest elsewhere in a more severe form. The 5 sense reality we see before us is a reflection of our collective current state of health. It is more real than our dreams. But our best dreams are just waiting to happen, when we're well and ready to fully appreciate it! "Doesn't everybody know love is the eye sight of a lifetime?" It's a Beautiful Day - 'Girl with No Eyes' by David and Linda LaFlamme. Probably my most favorite song.
PROUDLIKECOW
PROUDLIKECOW

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:24 am

hey welcome!
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:58 am

PROUDLIKECOW wrote:
kurokai wrote:actualy this 5 sens world that we belive we live in is nothing more than an illusion paralle to other dimensions as the one where my kurokai commes from and iteriact whit me some times ect ... there is more then 5 sens in this world ...it s like a redio you re on one station but there does exist a lot more ...
I find it sad that schizophreniac people are treated as insane just because they are in 2 or even more dimensions at a time Sad
ow by the way welcome ^^
Really, we live in "all" dimensions "all" the time, we just aren't always aware of it. Schizophrenic people are treated as insane because they need "more" help than others, just a different kind of help than is normally given. I find it extremely frightening to see spirits manifest when I don't know if they are for corrective or deceptive purposes. Discernment is a most precious gift. Drugs never cure diseases (we are all sick here), they only cover up their symptoms so that they will manifest elsewhere in a more severe form. The 5 sense reality we see before us is a reflection of our collective current state of health. It is more real than our dreams. But our best dreams are just waiting to happen, when we're well and ready to fully appreciate it! "Doesn't everybody know love is the eye sight of a lifetime?" It's a Beautiful Day - 'Girl with No Eyes' by David and Linda LaFlamme. Probably my most favorite song.

Nice to meet you Smile
And Schizophrenics are wonderful people. I know because my mom has schizophrenia. The world is intolerant, unfortunately.
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:45 pm

have fun

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 pm

KerliKoivPoland wrote:
PROUDLIKECOW wrote:
kurokai wrote:actualy this 5 sens world that we belive we live in is nothing more than an illusion paralle to other dimensions as the one where my kurokai commes from and iteriact whit me some times ect ... there is more then 5 sens in this world ...it s like a redio you re on one station but there does exist a lot more ...
ow by the way welcome ^^

Nice to meet you Smile
And Schizophrenics are wonderful people. I know because my mom has schizophrenia. The world is intolerant, unfortunately.
I have a friend who was send to a mental institue because they sayd he was schizophreniac even if in the end he turned out not having it only multiple personalitys and they gave evryone in there more and less the same medecine that stoped that causes braindomage and can even make schizophrenia deeper and whors ... and they all were forsed to take it even pyromans ext ... and if you got to crazy and out of control you where put in isolation for 3 days ...(I wonder in witch way that is supposed to help them ???)
madecin is what they sayed that is chimical drogs who puts the deases some where else there are a lot of diffrent ways to cure deaseses ...
but people are so closed mind that they don t belive anything else work than there chimical drugs and forbid natural drugs xD
thow there are other way s of curing than drugs ... (reiki energie healing accuponcture ect ...)
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:04 pm

kurokai wrote:
KerliKoivPoland wrote:
PROUDLIKECOW wrote:
ow by the way welcome ^^

Nice to meet you Smile
I have a friend who was send to a mental institue because they sayd he was schizophreniac even if in the end he turned out not having it only multiple personalitys and they gave evryone in there more and less the same medecine that stoped that causes braindomage and can even make schizophrenia deeper and whors ... and they all were forsed to take it even pyromans ext ... and if you got to crazy and out of control you where put in isolation for 3 days ...(I wonder in witch way that is supposed to help them ???)
madecin is what they sayed that is chimical drogs who puts the deases some where else there are a lot of diffrent ways to cure deaseses ...
but people are so closed mind that they don t belive anything else work than there chimical drugs and forbid natural drugs xD
thow there are other way s of curing than drugs ... (reiki energie healing accuponcture ect ...)

I understand you
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:28 pm

haha
welcome Smile
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:49 pm

welcomr

Back to top Go down

Post by PROUDLIKECOW Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Just got these crazy cool pictures from my friend http://artbns.com/what-schizophrenia-does/ He is good friends with a schizophrenic co-worker with many other issues as well (I'm convinced they are all interrelated like everything). He is also worried that I might be schizophrenic.

A few years ago, I acted out insanely on my own after an emotional breakdown realizing how my well-being is made possible by the indescribable sufferings of all the people that lived before me. Being desperate to fill a spiritual void usually drives you to do crazy things. I was diagnosed with "schizophrenic/bipolar tendencies," but was never formally deemed schizophrenic. I was prescribed a mild dose of Zyprexa, but soon stopped taking it.

But don't worry, I'm much more together now (I hope rofl). It's only been a "few months" since I walked butt-naked on a fancy golf course (I wouldn't recommend it, unless you owned it or something...). God-willing, I won't have to do something like that again... unless I really have to Razz
PROUDLIKECOW
PROUDLIKECOW

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Woah...that's scary, but amazing! My belief is that most, if not, all humans have some form of 'alter-ego' or multiple personalities. It's just that some show these other personalities in more drastic ways than others, and these people are called schizophrenics. At least, I can relate to the feeling of having an alter-ego who is the complete opposite of who I am most of the time, yet surfaces every so often.

I'm glad you're feeling more together Smile I hope you won't have to go through the same experience again.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum