Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jessi Slaughter aka kerligirl13

+18
MoonChildEve
Liisu
lyndseyjoy
Riley
DarkMoon
catloafwithpotato
PirateDolly13
TheLastSongbird
Poetic
jennicakes
mimi
Lady_Kandrakar
out of the hollow
Natt
Gretta
Krissy
ladyxcabaret
Little Phoenix
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jessi Slaughter aka kerligirl13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessi Slaughter aka kerligirl13

Post by DarkMoon Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:12 am

Ok i know this happen all the time.. I know a 6 year old hu can say the F word =.=lll parents now dont care wat their children are doing or they dont know what their children are doing because children now good at hiding for what are they doing on internet or anything else.... at her age i dont think she can think before doing something.. The parents i think they still cant use their brains Razz and pls dont blame the girl..blame the parents.. Children should use the internet under supervision, children can use the internet but under supervision... in where i live children always go to a cyber cafe ( its not cafe but like a place where u can use the internet) with their bad friends and they watch stupid things, smoking!!! sometimes skip school!!!!

I feel sorry for the girl.. when she grow up i can feel she will put up a video saying sorry to everyone ... im just angry at the parents only Razz i hope you understand what i typed Razz
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Jessi Slaughter aka kerligirl13 - Page 2 Empty Re: Jessi Slaughter aka kerligirl13

Post by Riley Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Okay, I know I'm late on this but I just finished watching the videos, and I am extrememly offended by several of you.

She's my age now. And all of you act like it's all kids and that we don't have respect anymore, but that is not true. If I did that, I'd be beaten about the head and arse(teehee I like that word) SEVERAL times. Most of you act like it's something that is entirely the parents fault(mostly it is) but it's also her fault because she is the one who posted the video. I say that she deserved most of the hate she got. But all I'm saying is don't blame one girls mistake on the majority of us because I know sooooo many kids who would never do this type of thing. And the language she used... Jeesh. POTTY MOUTH!!!
Bahaahahaha sorry for the rant. Very Happy
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:45 pm

^I don't know if i'm one of the ones that offended you (i hope i didn't), but I do find it awful that her parents gave her a webcam and then after knowing she's been using it the way she has, her father appeared on it with her. I do believe she needs attention she isn't getting from her parents. I don't think she'd have the..outlook she has otherwise, ya know? The whole 'i'm a tough guy and i'm going to kick your ass because you wish you were me' nonsense. I don't think she deserved what she got because no one deserves to be bullied. I just find it all sad. :/
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndseyjoy Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:47 pm

I think that everyone should stop feeling bad for her..
she brought it on herself.. >:
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

https://www.facebook.com/lyndseyjoypederson

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:24 pm

I don't really feel bad for her for all the crap she got from people on the internet after she posted those videos. But I feel bad that she thought she needed/could/should post them, and that her parents weren't there to tell her to stop.

And I feel bad that her parents are just as crazy as she is, apparently, since when they did get involved it didn't help. At all. That whole family needs help.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:32 am

out of the hollow wrote:That whole family needs help.
agree
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:59 am

I don't really get the point, I saw her videos in where she said she is perfect and others are not and other "wicked" things. but I don't understand why others should write her anything bad...hate letters or...sth like this.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:59 am

I think buy doing that,you just go down to here level.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Riley Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Srsly. But she deserved what she got because she brought it upon herself. I don't think it should have gone quite as far as it did, but she's the one saying she's gonna 'pop a glock in your head and make a brain slushie,' so by her saying that, she is threatening us, so why should she not be threatened?! Srsly.

Anyway.

catloafwithpotato no it wasn't you. Very Happy
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:26 pm

She lied to America.
I don't like her.
She also needs to learn manners.
And to stop posing in bad ways in front of the camera.
That is all.
Also I don't like her.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:39 am

I agree with MoonChildEve.Of course not all 12 year olds are like this.thank god..It all comes down to very bad parenting.Well when she grows up she may change.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by prettybarf Sun May 01, 2011 12:55 am

prettybarf
prettybarf

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Sun May 01, 2011 2:06 am

mimi wrote:Yeah but u know.. she's probably really hurt, as kerli said, and doing all that for attention, especially from her parents.. its really bad and yes a bad name for moonchildren.. but lets all just send healing thoughts to her. so that she'd grow, inside and out & understand that what she's doing is not right.
I agree mimi everyone should send love and light. It was the lack of love in the situation that started all this in the first place. Shoot bullets of love not more anger.
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Sun May 01, 2011 2:42 am

Gretta wrote:
butterflycry2010 wrote:Can some one explain what this is all about? What kind of video's was this girl posting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8WasWF9mS8
[this is re-uploaded by other people cuz her account was deleted]

she had more videos like that where she was saying.... not such nice stuff

and now apparently it's all our faul. she was behaving like a real b*tch and now, when she paid for it, she pretends to be innocent and apparently it's all our fault. great.
that was in response to people commenting on her videos it's easy to see this to young little girl had to much free time with a webcam and internet and no parent supervision. and was trying to copy the videos she already seen on there but was not old enough to handle the comments and my feeling on this is we should be sending only love out to this girl she is only 11 and with no positive role models this is what happens. if anyone is to blame it is the parents for not being there to watch and raise there daughter better. and the people commenting on her blog with pure negativity. i was raised if you have nothing nice to say say nothing at all. but on the net where there is no consequence feel they can say anything they want no matter how cruel. the thing is there is a consequence for everything thing we say and do on the net. we just don't see it first hand. as moonchildren we need to spread love and understanding not more hate. just my view on it. i pray she finds the love she is so deeply searching for.
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by kingoblivion Sun May 01, 2011 2:48 am

ok i have a question im new so maybe im wrong if so please correct me nicely
Basic rules
by mimi on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:17 am

This is a little list with some basic rules to follow on this forum!

Treat people as you wish to be treated.

This forum is called Table of LOVE. Treat it with love.

If there is a topic called 'Your fav Kerli song', then don't create another topic called 'What is your favourite Kerli song' - if you do so, the forum will become very stuffy with the same topics.

Every now and then I choose moderators who help keeping this place a lovely, war-free zone. I expect all the moderators to do their work.

And foremost. We all are friends. Don't be rude because fighting or bullying is not acceptable here. If you are seen to do so, after warning you, you will be blocked from using this forum.

XO
Mimi

ok so weather or not this girl deserves it (put a pin in that. set it aside) i dont think the table of love is the place for everyone to slam her cus i dont think the table of love is the place to slam any one even Hitler that does not in any way say weather she does or does not deserve to be slammed just that kerli didnt slam her so if you all slam her doesnt that make you just as bad? are you "this forum is called Table of LOVE. Treat it with love." doing that? just ask your self before posting is this i.l.u. if you asked me id say that my motto is if you dont want to be hated against then stay off the internet
also child + unsupervised internet and webcam access= pedophile abductor

Last edited by kingoblivion on Sun May 01, 2011 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thought)
kingoblivion
kingoblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sun May 01, 2011 7:42 am

We're just saying she isn't a very nice person and she's doing wrong things. WE'RE not saying we hate her or want to kill her, are we?
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:37 pm

yeah....What moonchildeve said.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by ndahl21 Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:19 am

I do feel bad for her. Why? Because she's so lost. I was in her position once. My parents were more supportive and parent-like for me so I didn't react to things the way she did but I understand where she is coming from. She wants attention and she thinks it's cool to do all the things she did. Her perception is completely misguided.

As Moonchildren, we need to send her our light and prayers that she realizes how terrible the things she did were. We also need to send bullets of love so she knows that everybody makes mistakes.

We've all messed up. We all want to be forgiven so lets give this girl the same. I do believe that what she did was wrong and her parents obviously don't care that much but she needs love right now more than ever.

Lets also pray that her parents learn to take action and protect their daughter. She needs it<3

Also, I just want to say that this is what happened with Casey Anthony. Her mom ALWAYS stuck up for her and that's why her mom said she was innocent. Casey could tell her mom anything and she would believe her. Parents are also a little misguided. You have to be a parent, not a friend. That doesn't mean you have to be mean but that just means you have to control and protect your children. Casey Anthony was obviously an extreme case but it's an example of what can happen.
ndahl21
ndahl21

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:49 am

I hope when this chld grows up.She will look back on this and learn from the why she acted.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum