Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intuition

5 posters

Go down

Intuition Empty Intuition

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:40 am

Posted on 11/14/2008 18:02:00

U know, sometimes u get this feeling of having to so something or having to go somewhere. And something really good or really bad happens to you. But it was right. It's always the way it's supposed to be.
I just wanted to write about intuition and trusting it.
Someone has been hyper sensitive lately:P and just trying to really trust how I feel and never doubt it. I have started to write music totally differently too. I used to think what would be the best note or word but now I just write. I kinda try to switch my mind off. don't wanna know what's good or bad because these rules are made by someone else and I don't wanna create what someone else has created already. And it somehow works so well for me...I feel insanely inspired and I feel like I'm really coming out of my shell and writing better stuff than I ever have before. I don't care anymore. I'm just gonna be honest in my songs now.
I just talked to my soulmate how people always try to be smart about things. Fuck being smart. What about having a heart? I wish that was more popular.
But anyway... intuition
I went to this little furniture store just because I felt like I had to. Not that I need any furniture...but I had to go. And I found these really amazing angel cards...sitting there, waiting for me.
I also lost my dog. She was in my garden and then she wasn't anymore. There is no way she got out of the gate. She just disappeared. And I know why she did and I am not gonna make a big drama about it. I just wasn't supposed to have her anymore.

I don't think we are conscious enough of our own thoughts. All this TV and radio and unfiltered information doesn't leave us any room to be with ourselves. And what we want and need is hidden somewhere under this big pile of human drama and unresolved issues. Unforgiven situations.

Anyway...just wanted to write something out of me and remind u in the most gentle, loving way that your mind is really powerful and only you know what is the right thing to do. Don't deny any feelings or thoughts that come up. Just embrace them and accept that little voice that tells you to do something is not just random stuff..it's your guardian angel..your inner voice...the real you speaking to u. So listen...Smile

Fuck Fear
Smile

I Love U Guys

k
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Intuition Empty Re: Intuition

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:00 pm

I think u should alays follow ur gut feeling.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:55 am

yeah but sometimes the brain does a better movement than the heart.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by IvanSpirit7 Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:53 pm

Left and right brain. If you use it 50:50, you re doing damn good job.

Intuition Left_right_brain_xp

We are closed left-brained society! Fuck indoctrination (school,television,most books, other media,religion)! All we need is true education!
IvanSpirit7
IvanSpirit7

https://www.youtube.com/user/IvanSpirit7

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:19 am

mimi wrote:yeah but sometimes the brain does a better movement than the heart.

It usually does, but........ Razz
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:04 am

yeah, I know! I guess sometimes u gotta here ur brian out instead of ur heart..which can mess things up lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by kurokai Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:19 am

IvanSpirit7 wrote:Left and right brain. If you use it 50:50, you re doing damn good job.

Intuition Left_right_brain_xp

We are closed left-brained society! Fuck indoctrination (school,television,most books, other media,religion)! All we need is true education!
I was going to talk about the same theory ...
in past years and centuries we have coted inteligence on the Q.I. that is generated by or left brain and is logic and mathematic you can call it the numeric brain
but in resent years we have discoverd that Q.E. emotional quotion is as important than Q.I. and we need both of them and that our society didn t know it before and now that it is proved we should change and let Q.E. be in piece whith Q.I. and lurn to stimulate and make them advance .
it means that we can all be good in numeric things and analogic things because or right brain is te analogic one but it only speaks white or left one at night when we sleep and some other theorys thing that it concetes it self to the noosphere that is asphere who s around the earth withe all the possible insparition
I think that we should find out or emotional side and or logical side and that true inteligence is nether one or an other because we all have diffrent inteligences .
kurokai
kurokai

http://alex-ignatius.over-blog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:50 pm

yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

fuck yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

folllow that Intuition

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content