Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Setting Goals

3 posters

Go down

Setting Goals Empty Setting Goals

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:40 am

Posted on 11/14/2008 18:03:00

I have always thought that I was a really determined person but last night something happened to me. I realized that I wasn't setting myself any specific goals at all. I am just kinda floating through life, following my intuition and believing that there's divine timing and reason for everything...which I still believe in but I understood that things needed to be put way more specific for the universe to understand.
Universe is just a pattern...a structure of smaller elements that make the bigger element. What you believe in is what you are able to see. And we are so powerful that we can mold our minds and the world around us to what we believe is possible.
Universe doesn't know "sometimes in the near future" because there is no past, present or future. Nor does it know "enough money to live on" or "something that will make me happy".
Universe knows specifics...One month. five thousand dollars. happiness. joy.

So I wrote down everything I want happening in my life in a month. And I was really specific about it. And then I visualized all these things and really FELT them already. Since there is no past, present or future...these things might have happened to me already in another dimension or time...so all I gotta do now is to simply "pull" them into my reality.

I also find a little ritual really helpful. I don't know much about how you're supposed to do anything but I felt the need to write my goals down and burn the paper while focusing on the smoke that is gonna carry my intention to where it needs to go.
U don't need to read these things from the books or have some kind of an authority to let u know what's the right thing to do. There is no right thing to do. There is only what you need to do and how you feel is right.

Someone once told me that it would be incredibly selfish to ask for anything because "how the fuck do u know what is good for you?"
Fuck this.
We are the creators of our universe and we are supposed to start using that 90 percent of our brain that has been unused until now.
It's time to remodel our ways of thinking because we are stepping into the new world and a whole new dimension of existing.

Be grateful for what u have...set specific goals and work your ass off to make it happen.

The word is our playground:)

SO MUCH LOVE!!!Smile
k
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Setting Goals Empty Re: Setting Goals

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Good advice! Good advice..Lots and lots of truth

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by leafxx Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:49 am

I get that. I haven't really set goals for myself in a while. But it's true. I should decide specifically what I want and what I want to accomplish. In fact, I will right now.
I was just wondering a few minutes ago why I wasn't being productive with my time. But it makes sense. How can I be productive when I haven't decided what I want to produce?
leafxx
leafxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:08 pm

u just need to try! Suspect I love you

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: