Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are like fabric

2 posters

Go down

We are like fabric Empty We are like fabric

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:32 am

Posted on 9/10/2009 19:33:00

I was sitting in some crappy mexican restaurant the other day and suddenly saw all the people being connected to each other by these rays of emerald green light. The weird homeless guy with no freakin teeth wasn't outside my body anymore. We were all parts of the same fabric. The wannabe young actor sitting in the corner wasn't outside my body either and instead of laughing at him and thinking how he's never gonna make it (or maybe he is), I felt nothing but compassion and love for everyone. I saw the whole picture. We were just dots on this big flowy fabric and it was funny to see how we build things and gather together or move away from each other. And I realized how utterly important and how insignificant we all are. Somebody being hurt is not just their problem. It's our problem too. It's OUR body. The world can feel like real shit sometimes and half the time I can't get out of bed because I feel all the pain in the world. But we can at least try. TO. BE. LOVE. ps: third day with no cigarettes. Just had one to celebrate.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

We are like fabric Empty Re: We are like fabric

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:03 pm

could't agree more

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:54 am

dont u find it weird how kerli can say anything really.. and then u start to think and u're like.. omg she's right! haha pig
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:27 pm

mimi wrote:dont u find it weird how kerli can say anything really.. and then u start to think and u're like.. omg she's right! haha pig

omg! yes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum