Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because you can

5 posters

Go down

Because you can Empty Because you can

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:31 am

Posted on 9/21/2009 17:23:00

I am Crazy.
Bipolar, Intense, Hyper sensitive, etc. U know. The whole deal. Nutcase.
I have days when I feel like the world is my playground. Every thought manifests effortlessly and just by being me, everything falls into place perfectly. And then I have days when I am so depressed that I can't get out of bed. The world hurts. People in it hurt and I feel everything.

Today was one of these days. I had a mad fight with someone I really love so I took a sleeping pill and crawled into bed to not deal with anything. I didn't think I would ever escape like this again or get this down but I guess I still have issues from a long time ago I need to work out. Anyway, I was woken up by a friend of mine. Someone I haven't spent a lot of time with but someone who has been more influential to me than most people I have met.

Him: Hi Kerli. How are you?
Me: I'm good. No. Actually I am not good. I feel horrible. I can't get out of bed.
Him: What happened?
Me: Nothing, really. Just one of these days.
Him: Well. U want me to tell u something that will make u feel better?
Me: Yes
Him: (Makes alien noises, laughs hysterically)
Me: U are fucking crazy
Him: It's just your body trying to trick u into thinking that u don't have any control over your emotions. See, us, humans...we are crazy. We think that we need to do this and this and this to be happy and look for bliss from someplace else. But the truth is, we were all born happy. We have it inside us already. Just be happy. it's simple. Laugh with me.
Me: Hahahaha. This is uncomfortable. I am almost too self conscious to just laugh out loud for no reason.
Him: Ok. Do u wanna know why u should really get out of bed?
Me: Yes
Him: Because u can.

That's right. What a piece of shit am I to forget how privileged I am to be healthy and alive. :: I'll try harder to remember.

Because you can Shoes10

ps: posting a picture of some fairy shoes. Freakin cute.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Because you can Empty Re: Because you can

Post by Poetic Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:18 pm

This is my favorite Kerli blog ever. So beautiful.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflycryx3 Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:23 pm

That was like one of the first things I read from her when I first became a fan.. it's so motivating!! I love it (: and I'm able to relate to it ^^
butterflycryx3
butterflycryx3

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:34 pm

this is my fav blog entry from kerli(:

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 pm

Kerli is like the best teacher ever. She can make me laugh and feel confident in myself, while helping me learn so much. All that without ever looking me in the eye. She is an amazing human being, and she helps me believe in myself. Being human is tough, and all the things I've found difficult I feel she understands. I think I would be a different person right now if I didn't know about her. She's incredible I love you
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:48 pm

thats me......................i feel the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum