Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan?

+12
Gretta
butterflycryx3
Little Phoenix
Krissy
Spekt
pixiedust19
Natt
Lilee
mimi
Claudia
Iridescent_Revival_<3
GeoffKoiv
16 posters

Go down

Are u a moonchild

Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Vote_lcap88%Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Vote_rcap 88% 
[ 21 ]
Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Vote_lcap0%Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Vote_lcap4%Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Vote_rcap 4% 
[ 1 ]
Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Vote_lcap8%Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 24

Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Empty Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 am

[/b]What type of fan are you? A real hardcore fan? Just mybe a like a few songs. Do really consider your self a 'moonchild"?

IAM GONNA SAY that iam a hardcore obessed fan. Yeah i think am a moonchild in some way's.I Think she really is a awesome singer. I like her her songs cuz we all can take a song and it turns out to mean something different to everyone.(if u know what i mean).

I think she is a good rolemodel for males and female. I never get tired of her music.I will be a fan for ever. I wish we had more singers like her.[b]

Back to top Go down

Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Empty Re: Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan?

Post by GeoffKoiv Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 am

I love every single song .
I love her style .
I love her voice .
I love everything about her .
I love her .
I think I am a moonchild ..
GeoffKoiv
GeoffKoiv

https://www.facebook.com/GeoffGORE

Back to top Go down

Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Empty Re: Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan?

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:05 am

GeoffGaga wrote:I love every single song .
I love her style .
I love her voice .
I love her .

awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:27 am

GeoffGaga wrote:I love every single song .
I love her style .
I love her voice .
I love her .

ditto..

(>^.^)>HUG<(^.^<)
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

http://thefaetoldmetodoit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:38 am

I'm both =P
I sometimes wear the moonmarks on my palm, it helps reminds me that it's okay to be me. And I feel a lot more confident. I'm also a huge fan, Kerli is my role model <3
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:50 am

i never wore moon marks yet,,

Back to top Go down

Post by GeoffKoiv Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:51 am

= OOOOOOOOO
GeoffKoiv
GeoffKoiv

https://www.facebook.com/GeoffGORE

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 am

i am an utter obsessed fan Very Happy and an obsessed moonchild Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:40 am

i think iam very obessed my self...i have to have all the b-side songs lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:06 pm

I consider myself a major fan, but not a moonchild. Yes I stand for love, integrity, and unity, but I don't think I necessarily need to label myself a moonchild to believe in those. Not that it's bad if you do of course.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:35 pm

Yes. I feel that I'm a MoonChild but sometimes is so hard but I'm also a huge fan of Kerli Very Happy
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Lilee wrote:I consider myself a major fan, but not a moonchild. Yes I stand for love, integrity, and unity, but I don't think I necessarily need to label myself a moonchild to believe in those. Not that it's bad if you do of course.

i repect ya for that! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:15 pm

i am a moonchild. i wear moonmarks a lot on my hand. i am a hardcore kerli fan!(: lol. i love all her songs and everything about her. i have seen all of meko's videos on youtube, all kerlitv's videos and kerlimusic. lol.

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:20 pm

ame with me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekt Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:36 pm

I am a Moonchild in more ways then one. Because my birthday is July 14 my zodiac sign is cancer (a child of the moon). I am also a self proclaimed Moonchild in the way we think about the followers of Kerli.

Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Zodiac_130211201
Spekt
Spekt

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Spekt wrote:I am a Moonchild in more ways then one. Because my birthday is July 14 my zodiac sign is cancer (a child of the moon). I am also a self proclaimed Moonchild in the way we think about the followers of Kerli.

Do you consider your self a real moonchild or just a fan? Zodiac_130211201

soooooooo does that mean i'm a child of saturn??
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekt Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:05 pm

If thats what the chart says. I pulled the picture off a zodiac site. Each sign is ralated to a planet or in my case the moon. (not sure which moon though)
Spekt
Spekt

Back to top Go down

Post by Iridescent_Revival_<3 Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:06 pm

awesoooome Smile
Iridescent_Revival_<3
Iridescent_Revival_<3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:09 pm

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:19 pm

I'm a child of Venus, I wonder.....
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 pm

i do in some way's

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 pm

soo, i guess im a child of mercury?? lol

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:59 am

Venus is mine <3

I consider myself a moonchild by now. Though I'm not over obsessed. Smile
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflycryx3 Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:20 am

I'm not overly obsessed with her - for some reason I just consider her a VERY close friend.. I get sooooo sad when I go on her formspring and she doesn't answer any questions. And she's also my role model!! The thing that I love most about Kerli is you feel really really connected to her.

And Yes, I'm definitely a moonchild. :]

butterflycryx3
butterflycryx3

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:27 am

pixiedust19 wrote:soo, i guess im a child of mercury?? lol

lol! we're like sailor moon or something lol!

I'm Sailor Mars lol!
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:49 pm

butterflycryx3 wrote:I'm not overly obsessed with her - for some reason I just consider her a VERY close friend.. I get sooooo sad when I go on her formspring and she doesn't answer any questions. And she's also my role model!! The thing that I love most about Kerli is you feel really really connected to her.

And Yes, I'm definitely a moonchild. :]

I'm the same, I consider Kerli a friend to all Moon Children because we have such a special connection to her Smile

I see myself as a Moon Child because I always try to live and treat others with integrity, love and unity. I've worn Moon Marks a couple of times but didn't really like the fact that people didn't understand why I was wearing them, which destroyed the point of wearing them for me, so I stopped. I now have a ring that looks exactly like Moon Marks though, and I'm going to wear it all the time to show my pride as a Moon Child, even if others don't know it Very Happy
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:55 pm

I agree about that connection Very Happy
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:07 pm

I don't really understand the whole "Moonchildren" thing. I love her music tho.

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:53 pm

I think I'm a moonchild. Well, my zodiac tells me I'm a child of the moon, so I guess that helps. Very Happy

It's interesting. Recently I've found that the reason I'm such a huge Kerli fan isn't because of her music. Her music is totally amazing, but it's her message and her just amazing wisdom that draws me to her. If I had to choose between never hearing her sing again and never hearing her talk again. (Or never reading whatever she types, in most cases.) I'd choose the former. Kerli is now more than an idol to me, she's an idol and SO much more. She's changed my life so much. I think she's changed all of her fan's lives so much. And that's why Kerli has one of the most dedicated fanbases ever.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisadeluxee Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:43 am

I agree ^
I think I'm a moonchild. Sometimes I forget to live my life with integrity, love and unity, but I always try.
I've always told myself "music first" when it comes to being a fan, but with Kerli, it's different. Her music is totally amazing, but she has so much wisdom! She inspires me not only with her music, but with her knowledge of spirituality and enlightenment.

Lisadeluxee

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:37 pm

Hm... I don't like to consider artists or celebrities as role models or idols. I think those roles should be for someone you know personally and have formed a strong bond with.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Lilee wrote:Hm... I don't like to consider artists or celebrities as role models or idols. I think those roles should be for someone you know personally and have formed a strong bond with.

That's a very good point. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Spekt Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:29 am

I can see your point Lilee but I do not agree with you 100%. There are many wonderful people in this world that serve as mentors to people they've never met. Take for instance the Dalai Lama; Gandi, Mother Teresa, and so many other great people who act as role models and idols for people to look up to. Now I might have misunderstood you when you said celebrities (meaning movie stars) but I just don't think you need to have a face to face connection with a person, to be personaly connected with them. If that makes any sense. Just because you haven't personaly met with someone doesn't mean they cant change your life and help spread a more positive message for you to share with the people around you.
Spekt
Spekt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:57 am

i agree with both points

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:37 am

Spekt wrote:I can see your point Lilee but I do not agree with you 100%. There are many wonderful people in this world that serve as mentors to people they've never met. Take for instance the Dalai Lama; Gandi, Mother Teresa, and so many other great people who act as role models and idols for people to look up to. Now I might have misunderstood you when you said celebrities (meaning movie stars) but I just don't think you need to have a face to face connection with a person, to be personaly connected with them. If that makes any sense. Just because you haven't personaly met with someone doesn't mean they cant change your life and help spread a more positive message for you to share with the people around you.

I see your point as well. I do agree with you on using Gandi, Mother Teresa, Jesus, etc. as a role models, since they are such strong spiritual figures that inspire you on a higher spiritual level. But I do not agree with many of this generation choosing singers and movie stars as role models (that's what I meant by celebrities and idols) vs a strong person that is apart of their lives, or like you said, a figure like Mother Teresa or something. I personally do believe it's better to have a "face to face" connection with someone to form a strong bong, but that's just my opinion. Whatever makes you feel most comfortable. If you feel you can connect with someone you've never really met and they truly inspire you, then I suppose that is fine. Whatever gives your life more meaning.

As for Kerli, I believe she spreads a wonderful message and is a much better role model than many of today's celebrities, but as I said, personally I use people I care about in my own life to use a role models. But it's not bad to use Kerli as one, if you are comfortable with it and it has helped you in your life. I think Kerli is a wonderful inspiration though, and it's wonderful if you agree with her messages and want to take them to heart.

Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:22 am

I think kerli is a good rolemodel for young kids..Her meeage is awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:06 pm

I'm totally moonchild Very Happy
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:21 pm

i hthink iam too

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:19 am

The only celebritie i look up to is kerli now. I used to look up to britney spears in my teens..but i do think iam a moonchild now..Really do..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down