Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lies

+6
Claudia
alelokk
pixiedust19
Krissy
mimi
Gretta
10 posters

Go down

Lies Empty Lies

Post by Gretta Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:55 am

Have you ever lied to anyone? And how did you lie? Do you like lying? And when do you think it's allowed to lie? Very Happy

I don't actually like lying, i'd prefer to tell (and hear) the truth, no matter how bitter it might be Smile because later, when you realise that person has lied to you all along, you feel even worse:/ Very Happy

I almost always lie about one thing: in almost all pages I write that I was born on 13th of April (although I was born on 12th Razz Very Happy )

Actually, I hate when people lie to me... xD

I think it's allowed to lie if you KNOW it won't hurt anyone or (for example) if the person is about to die and you don't want to make him worried.... or when you're about to die and you don't want your friends to be worried :/ Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Lies Empty Re: Lies

Post by mimi Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:59 am

I dont think anybody likes to lie or to be lied to..
but i think we all do it in one point of our lives.. even if its a little white lie.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 am

I lie. All the time. A lot! I don't do it to harm anyone. I do it for the sake of peace at home and to cover up all the s*it I've done ad keep doing.
And of course small white lies. EVERYONE lies. pig

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 am

[b]I think it's WRONG to lie..It's always BETTER to tell the truth even if it's gonna HURT. It's simple ONE simple lie leads to ANOTHER ONE AND ANOTHER ONE.

The only time i told lies WAS to get out going to places i did't wanna go with friends.(saying i had other plans when i did't. )

Or when my friend asked to borrow money for smokes i said i did't have change.every time my friends ask for money they NEVER pay me back![b]

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:31 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:I think it's WRONG to lie..It's always BETTER to tell the truth even if it's gonna HURT. It's simple ONE simple lie leads to ANOTHER ONE AND ANOTHER ONE.

How about when with a friend A I am planning a surprise party for a friend B and therefore spend lots of time together. And then friend B asks why I suddenly spend so much time with friend A. Should I then tell friend B 'because we're planning your bday surprise party'?? Is it wrong to say for instance 'I'm helping friend A with their studying'?? Methinks sometimes lying is ok Smile Like in the situation with your friend that you described alien

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:22 pm

i used to tell little white lies when i was little. not anymore. i think lying is wrong. i dont think its funny, even if its a joke, i dont like it.

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:57 pm

Armastaja wrote:
butterflycry2010 wrote:I think it's WRONG to lie..It's always BETTER to tell the truth even if it's gonna HURT. It's simple ONE simple lie leads to ANOTHER ONE AND ANOTHER ONE.

How about when with a friend A I am planning a surprise party for a friend B and therefore spend lots of time together. And then friend B asks why I suddenly spend so much time with friend A. Should I then tell friend B 'because we're planning your bday surprise party'?? Is it wrong to say for instance 'I'm helping friend A with their studying'?? Methinks sometimes lying is ok Smile Like in the situation with your friend that you described alien

yeah, it depends really...

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by alelokk Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:13 am

It's impossible for me always tell the truth, I dont like to hurt people, but when I know that its a bad thing, I try to dont talk about it, not lie, but dont tell the truth.
alelokk
alelokk

http://www.formspring.me/alelokk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 pm

It bad to tell lies.SOMETIMES it's ok i guess.We do it to get out of trouble or to save family member/friends feelings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:21 pm

I am a very truthful and honest person, I hate lying because it makes me feel guilty. So I try not to lie.

I hate it when people lie to me, not long ago my friends made a promise to come back after they go off to talk someother friend, they have been doing this constantly all week and they promised. Lunch has passed and they didn't return, leaving a very upset me.
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:22 pm

i hate that too when ppl make a promise.and then back out..grrrr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:20 pm

I hate lies. Truth is the most important
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:56 pm

KerliKoivPoland wrote:I hate lies. Truth is the most important

yes it sure is

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:45 am

Haha armastaja Smile

I prefer honesty above anything else, no matter how bad it hurts or what it is I will forgive or understand when the truth is told.

I know this one person who was important to me and everytime I ask a question or for an answer to a rumor I heard, I was always told the truth. No hesitation at all even when the answer was hard to say. So that deserves my respect and admiration.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:12 am

I don't lie.. I've lied a few times, but I don't remember when and how I lied.
I hate being lied to, I can feel it when someone lies right to my face. It's a terrible feeling.
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:56 am

if you tell one lie,sometimes that will lead to other lies..so before you know it you won't know if u tell lies or the truth anymore. you can really lose a friends trust or parents ect..You you have to really think hard before you tell lies if it's really worth it or not.

i think little kids tell lies to get out of trouble.LOL

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:52 pm

Everyone lies from time to time. At least a little white lie to spare someones feelings or to make a kid believe in santa clause, you know. But I approach life with an honest heart. I never lie to be deceitful. In fact I guess I'm rather blunt. For example if you ask me one of those questions like "Does this make me look fat?" or "Am I really like that?" I WILL always answer honestly but I'll try to do it in a nicer way. You wouldn't have asked me the question if you didn't want the truth right? Wink
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:49 pm

well ya,that i can understand telling a white lie..[b]or sometimes we may lie to get out of going some place

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum