Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Making [Moon]Marks ^-^

4 posters

Go down

Making [Moon]Marks  ^-^ Empty Making [Moon]Marks ^-^

Post by Emmott Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:35 am

O hai there 0/*** It's nice to see you here ^_^
Welcome to my shout-out. Reading the following, you'll partake on the magical journey of connecting with a new moonchild. Please comment and don't be shy to say hi back! I'm here to meet YOU too, after all :B

I was meant to be a Moonchild before knowing what it was. The idea really makes sense to the "monkey in my head who pulls the leavers".

I discovered Walking on Air in 2013 while scrobbling Xbox music, and needed to hear more. All of the themes in Kerli's songs clicked with me instantly. When I learned of Kerli's other talents, and read about the street team; I was very happy for her success. It seemed like connecting with like-minded people, and helping each other, was more important to her than getting fans. I'm sad I wasn't around to encourage Kerli's early success. At least some of her video-chats survive on YouTube so I can glimpse how amazing her MySpace community was.

Like many here, I'm semi-introverted and seek to meet like minded people. I'm internet-shy so I read about the community before coming to say HI!

To me, being a moonchild is about:

-Acceptance without judgement; seeing with the heart not the eyes. I love going to the local pride centre. It reminds me there's so much more to being human than what we thought before.

-Being true to yourself. Being able to share who you really are with your significant others is a blessing.

-Freedom of expression. Make whatever you can imagine become your own reality. If you can dream it and you have the will to make it happen, then it will.

I'm glad to be here with everyone. Look forward to sharing all of the good vibes!
~Em.
Emmott
Emmott

http://kerli.friendhood.net/t4056-making-moonmarks

Back to top Go down

Making [Moon]Marks  ^-^ Empty Re: Making [Moon]Marks ^-^

Post by stargirlstrike Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Welcome, Emmott! What a beautiful introduction Very Happy

It's been a while since we've seen a new face around here. My name is Mariah. Nice to meet you!
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:03 am

Hello there! Smile nice to meet you
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:36 am