Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resurrection

+7
mimi
Forace
stargirlstrike
TanyaMinxy
Natt
Krissy
lunachild
11 posters

Go down

Resurrection  Empty Resurrection

Post by lunachild Wed May 15, 2013 4:12 am

So I've noticed -- and I haven't helped this -- that it's been a little dead here. I don't know if I'm the only one seeing this, but I think that if it is we should... I don't know... resurrect it it a little? Maybe try getting people to come on more. I don't know how but...

Maybe some sort of promotional thing. Not a contest for "who can make the best promotional sign" but more like something where you volunteer and make a promotional sign, post it on facebook, twitter, tumbr, anywhere! Or just... I don't know. Do something to be proud of that will get people coming to the Table of Love.

Any thoughts?
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Resurrection  Empty Re: Resurrection

Post by Krissy Wed May 15, 2013 7:22 am

Yeah,This place has pretty much died.not much people hang around her anymore.People most talk on the FB groups now/

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Wed May 15, 2013 7:43 am

What if we make a Facebook page for the Table of Love? It could be connected to here, like for updates and stuff. People could talk there and here. Maybe it will bring people back.
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed May 15, 2013 12:45 pm

TOL has page on FB Smile
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Wed May 15, 2013 1:27 pm

I dont have so much time anymore, but I still love you all <3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Wed May 15, 2013 1:42 pm

I think some ideas for a resurrection would be nice! I understand many people don't have time to get on for long, but we've got over 2000 members and only like 3 people post every day Sad
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed May 15, 2013 2:18 pm

Well, This happends with forums sometimes.Nothing you can really do about. I think people would rather use FB groups.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Wed May 15, 2013 6:41 pm

Then we all just use the facebook. Of course we could keep the fourms for all the extra stuff on Kerli and ourselves, but use facebook to chat and have general discussion. Like... people post a thought or idea in the comments on the page and conversation starts. Kind of like a chat wall or something along those lines.

Like... just to keep us all... i don't know. It's just sad to see it start to die and break apart. I've seen it happen to other sites in the past two years.
lunachild
lunachild

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu May 16, 2013 6:32 am

Yeah,I know what you mean.The forum was/used to be a lot of fun.It is sad it broke a part so soon.I undersand to that people are busy.Maybe some people just lost insterste in the forum or just grew out of it.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Thu May 16, 2013 11:57 am

I wish there was something we could do. Not necessarily... like... force people to come back. Like... I don't know what I'm saying really. I just want to try and keep positive.
lunachild
lunachild

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu May 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Things have been quiet here, yes. I think it's partly because of school, since many of you are at that age when you are flooded with schoolwork and graduating. Even mimi is super busy :) Partly because nothing is really happening on Kerli's side; discussion on the leaked Utopia was quickly over and when it was finally released, there was nothing much to add. People just get tired of waiting and go do something else... And some probably just forget to check back. I'm sad that many lovely people haven't been here in ages, and I'm worried about how they're doing...

Personally, I do write if I have something to say, I check here every day (mostly because I'm a moderator, I check if everything is in order :D). But since I'm a procrastinator by nature, I "put off" writing, and maybe forget... xD Sorry for that. Facebook is easy, even I have it on all the time when I'm on computer (so that would be every day). I don't talk in FB-groups that much, since I'm not a chatty person. I usually write longer replies, that's why this forum is important to me. I have many things to say and things to post pictures of, so at least I'll be here xD

Now, ideas on how to resurrect this place... I don't know, really. Some kind of promotion... also mimi is planning a contest again... And simply, we should post more :D I promise to improve myself.

//Also, I feel that Facebook is somehow... stupid. I don't know how to explain it, on the other hand I like using it, but on the other, I'd like to keep some things away from there... O_o
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Fri May 17, 2013 11:45 am

Forace wrote:Things have been quiet here, yes. I think it's partly because of school, since many of you are at that age when you are flooded with schoolwork and graduating. Even mimi is super busy Smile Partly because nothing is really happening on Kerli's side; discussion on the leaked Utopia was quickly over and when it was finally released, there was nothing much to add. People just get tired of waiting and go do something else... And some probably just forget to check back. I'm sad that many lovely people haven't been here in ages, and I'm worried about how they're doing...

Personally, I do write if I have something to say, I check here every day (mostly because I'm a moderator, I check if everything is in order Very Happy). But since I'm a procrastinator by nature, I "put off" writing, and maybe forget... xD Sorry for that. Facebook is easy, even I have it on all the time when I'm on computer (so that would be every day). I don't talk in FB-groups that much, since I'm not a chatty person. I usually write longer replies, that's why this forum is important to me. I have many things to say and things to post pictures of, so at least I'll be here xD

Now, ideas on how to resurrect this place... I don't know, really. Some kind of promotion... also mimi is planning a contest again... And simply, we should post more Very Happy I promise to improve myself.

//Also, I feel that Facebook is somehow... stupid. I don't know how to explain it, on the other hand I like using it, but on the other, I'd like to keep some things away from there... O_o

I love how you always have such long replies ^.^ It actually gives me something to replay to. Also, I totally get the school thing. That's why I'm so often inactive almost everywhere because school is crazy now. I'm happy it is almost over so that I can spend more time talking to other people and actually enjoying myself.

And I think a lot of people procrastinate so that adds to why people haven't been on as much. Like you said Facebook is easy and you don't need a whole paragraph to reply to people where as on this fourm people tend to give longer replies.

And I agree that Facebook is a little stupid. Even with privacy blocks people can still find ways to see all of your stuff >.< Makes it too easy to creep. The only thing it is really good for is staying connected with people you don't see very often.
lunachild
lunachild

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri May 17, 2013 12:25 pm

]I never liked FB really myself either.It seems to be the only plae where my online friends hang out.So i talk to them theire. I really hate that FB IM thingy.But my friend doesn't go on YM much. I used to chat on MSN but it's gone now. Neutral I'm a chatty person but only when im really in the mood too be. I do try to type a lot but sometimes i don't really have a whole lot to say. Sometimes i'm just not in the mood or nobodys really around who i like chatting with.

In person i've very quite and shy.It takes me a while to get to know them before i become chatty. I've been working on that talking more. I thikn i'm inproving a little. Just you know how it is? Some people in life you really love to chat with

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat May 18, 2013 3:20 pm

lunachild wrote:I love how you always have such long replies ^.^ It actually gives me something to replay to. Also, I totally get the school thing. That's why I'm so often inactive almost everywhere because school is crazy now. I'm happy it is almost over so that I can spend more time talking to other people and actually enjoying myself.
Oh, I'm happy someone likes to read my rambling :) I'm always afraid that if I write too much, no one will read.

Maybe there will be more people here during summer, after finishing school. I hope so, at least :)

Krissy wrote:In person i've very quite and shy.It takes me a while to get to know them before i become chatty. I've been working on that talking more. I thikn i'm inproving a little.
I'm very silent myself as well. I don't speak unless I have something to say. And sometimes, I'd like to participate in a conversation, but the others are too loud and they can't hear me xD I'm too small to be noticed, hehe. I'm gonna try the same as you, communicate more. At least on this forum ^_^
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun May 19, 2013 6:52 am

yes lets do it!!
the whole point of having another page outside of facebook etc etc is that we'd have a whole different world just to ourselves.

i do think its gonna be busier once school's over!

but lets think of something and ill ask kerli if she could maybe tweet about tol too.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun May 19, 2013 12:21 pm

Getting Kerli to twite about it be a good idea.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Sun May 19, 2013 5:05 pm

I'm quite honest, but I kind of just check in on ToL a couple of times a week just to see if there's any updates or if I feel like responding. I'm quite lazy when it comes to those matters Smile Razz

*** ha, didn't mean to post right away****
I think a little promo wouldn't be too bad. It might be a lil' slow around here, but at least it has a few core active members still here Smile Still promising really.
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Mon May 20, 2013 2:51 am

Forace wrote:
lunachild wrote:I love how you always have such long replies ^.^ It actually gives me something to replay to. Also, I totally get the school thing. That's why I'm so often inactive almost everywhere because school is crazy now. I'm happy it is almost over so that I can spend more time talking to other people and actually enjoying myself.
Oh, I'm happy someone likes to read my rambling Smile I'm always afraid that if I write too much, no one will read.

Maybe there will be more people here during summer, after finishing school. I hope so, at least Smile

Yeah there most likely will be. I know that I will be.

mimi wrote:yes lets do it!!
the whole point of having another page outside of facebook etc etc is that we'd have a whole different world just to ourselves.

i do think its gonna be busier once school's over!

but lets think of something and ill ask kerli if she could maybe tweet about tol too.
Yes! if Kerli tweets something about it, then anything could happen. Good idea, Mimi.
lunachild
lunachild

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverSwirl Wed May 22, 2013 11:24 pm

Since many people in here seem to be so creative, It'd be nice if everyone posted more pictures of their handcrafts, art, DIY projects, anything! I'd really like that, and it would bring some life to this place. But I haven't even myself posted any of those yet... I'm fairly new here, so I don't actually know how ToL has been before, but I sure hope it'd come to life again!
SilverSwirl
SilverSwirl

http://itsen-olemus.blogspot.fi/

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sun May 26, 2013 4:09 am

It's weird how Kerli never mention ToL.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:50 am

That is a little weird, but maybe she didn't because we never asked her to...
lunachild
lunachild

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:44 am

well.. kerli and i have had a discussion about it before and, without going into too much detail, she gave me a very bizarre and a pointless answer..
i haven't had a chance to email her yet and didn't want to disturb her on her holiday but ill be putting a mission on tol today so hopefully that will bring some people back!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:26 am

I'm so sorry guys... I didn't visited ToL much last time too. I still love you I love you

I'm super busy right now. There are "more important" things than the internet now. Life changing things and such.
I try to check more often in the future I love you
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by cheerguy100 Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:14 pm

Lets keep this alive you guys! I haven't been here much either but I'm going to post more!
cheerguy100
cheerguy100

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:13 pm

*Double posted*

Last edited by Krissy on Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:14 pm

Yeah, maybe more people will come on during the summer.Very Happy