Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aduhm- The Lucky Ones Mission

3 posters

Go down

Aduhm- The Lucky Ones Mission Empty Aduhm- The Lucky Ones Mission

Post by Aduhm Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:37 pm

First I showed my friend Hannah "The Lucky Ones." She commented on the video saying it sounded like Kesha.
(I almost cried). She then said the song wasn't her thing, but it did sound very neat and had a great energy.
She is The Lucky Ones because "my friends and family are awesome and have been very supportive through all I have had to deal with, and helped me discover who I am."

Then I showed my friend Larissa (she has listen to Kerli a few times before), and she said that the song wasn't Kerli's best, but that it had a great message, and the lyrics (she read them separate) made her feel empowered, and it made her want top dance because of it's great beats and energy that flows through the song.
She is The Lucky One because "I have amazing who friends who love me and support me when I go through hard times"

I am a Lucky One because have a great life. Even though I still have my troubles and things I have to deal with everyday like my disability, i still try to keep my spirit up and not let it affect me. I am lucky because a beat the odds. I have amazing friends and family who bring out the best in me. I'm lucky to have my family, who put a roof over my head, feed me, and most importantly, give me all the love I could ever need. Smile

Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Aduhm- The Lucky Ones Mission Empty Re: Aduhm- The Lucky Ones Mission

Post by mimi Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:01 am

I love the fact that even tough the music might not be your choice, the lyrics still speak to everybody!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Me too! the song really did come from Kerli's heart Smile
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:25 am

Congrats,you've won! Smile
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down