Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drug Addiction

+3
NocturnDrops
mile86
infinitereality
7 posters

Go down

Drug Addiction Empty Drug Addiction

Post by infinitereality Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:33 am

I need help.
I have a drug addiction. To many substances. Its been ongoing for almost 20 years.
I just need someone to support me.
You don't have to understand drug addition. Its very much the same as any addiction such as food (not eating or overeating), self harm, etc etc....a horrible habit that can kill you but you don't know what you would do without.
I broke my husbands heart today.
its not getting "clean" I need.
Its getting healthy, and putting myself and my life before drugs and learning to enjoy life regardless of chemicals in ANY situation.

If you want to be my positive motivator or friend, or if you have overcome an addiction and won't judge me for being a "junkie"....

I would love if you wrote to me.

My light wants to shine, I have managed to purge myself of most negative habits and rituals but not this.
And this is one that could literally kill me
Sorry if I have been to personal
And sorry to the younger moon children. I hope you realise you can reach godly states of being without any chemicals..if you have never tried, don't...you ave the power within you..

argh rant over

ILU

/sad
infinitereality
infinitereality

http://omf.gd/infinitereality

Back to top Go down

Drug Addiction Empty Re: Drug Addiction

Post by mile86 Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:06 am

well...i'm not judging ....generally in my life i'm sympathetic and trying to be supportive..but some things make me angry...you're a wonderful young person, you're like what? 30?...life is so beautiful..ok, i don't know you well, and some people have really hard life... but in everyone's life there's a light, a hope, someone or something to hold on, and make you strong...you have a husband...do you love him? do you want to be happy? do you love you? do you want to live happily and sober the next 50-60 years we have left? that's the question... no one can help you if you're ot willing to help yourself... we're here for you, you can tell me anything you want... i don't have "pity" words.. i hate this... i prefer telling my opinion or trying to wake you up..i care...WE care....i'm here... i love you <3
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitereality Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:16 am

i love you, thank you 3
infinitereality
infinitereality

Back to top Go down

Post by infinitereality Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:16 am

<3
infinitereality
infinitereality

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:54 am

I won't judge

I'm not sure what to say, but you have alot of courage putting yourself out there with your problem.
admitting it is the first step, and also a really hard one. so kudos.
I hope you overcome this, and we support you. <3
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:56 am

I think admiting you have a problem is the first step.I believe that in you that you can change and stop doing this.If you try and really want to.Don't worry i don't judge ppl.We all do things we maybe wish we didn't or shouldn't do,I'm here if you need to talk.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:03 am

If you're strong enough to admit it to yourself, you are strong enough to take control over your life.
You are the creator and YOU have the power to change yourself. Noone can do it for you or make you change. If there's will, there will be change!

You are a wonderful person; wake up and see that yourself. There's so much more potential in you to shine if you take the leap and force yourself free from the habits that are hurting you.

We're here for you but know that only you can stop yourself from putting these things in your body.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:09 am

I agree with mimi!!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:07 am

It will be okay <3
and yes admitting is the first step to recovery. and none of us judge you, we all love you and send you best hopes and wishes!
everyone here i right, you do have the power to over come this, you are in control, not your addiction.
you are very strong, you have so much going for you, you will get over this. much love from all of us to you.
ILU <3
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:09 pm

You are strong for admitting this not only to yourself but to others. I've seen addiction through my family and how it affected us. I definitely won't judge you. I am already so proud of you for wanting to change your lifestyle.

I don't really know you well, but you can message me anytime. With all of our support, you can get through this. All of us are here for you.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down