Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the Spotlight: NocturnDrops

+14
Claudia
Amarine2008
out of the hollow
DarkMoon
NocturnDrops
mile86
Midnight
moonchild_amarah
Aduhm
stargirlstrike
mimi
TanyaMinxy
Krissy
Forace
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

In the Spotlight: NocturnDrops - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Spotlight: NocturnDrops

Post by TanyaMinxy Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 am

If you had to chose between love and family, what would you choose?
Is there anyone on this forum that you feel super connected with him/her?
How long have you been on this forum?
Do you think that you are a good person?
Are you cat or dog person?
Bubble or goth?
What do you like most about Kerli and what not?
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

In the Spotlight: NocturnDrops - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Spotlight: NocturnDrops

Post by jayson526 Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:38 am

omg this looks like so much fun count me in but i dont know what i want to ask so here is something simple and probably stupid but ^_^

"who is the one person that has been the most influential in your life?
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:37 am

How would you characterize yourself if 5 words?
Slowww, nice, "motherly", talented, funny ^^

What's the most dangerous thing you've ever done?
The only even remotely life-threatening thing I've ever done is probably that one time when I stuck a key into a wall socket :3 I was probably 5 or 6. It only stung a little, but I was scared and started crying nonetheless.

If you had only one wish that could come true, what would this be?
Kinda hard to say, every problem seem to sort themselves out, so I don't really have a wish for my own life. But I'd wish happiness for everyone else. World peace :D

If you could change something you did in the past, would you and if yes, what would you do different?
I probably wouldn't be like this if I changed something I did in my past. Everything has become clear. But I'd probably take better care of my teeth xD

What do you think is the best thing you've ever done that made you feel happy and proud (whether it's a craft or an emotion or a gesture)
Um, love :3 Towards my fiancé, friends, total strangers, you guys, people I've never met...

Do you have any brothers or sisters?
I just have one little sister. She's two years younger than me.

What countries would you love to see?
Pretty much all of them :D But I can't stand warm climates, so I don't think I'd enjoy warm countries. I'd like to go to Estonia, Norway, Iceland, Germany, Poland (I'd go see Natt :3)

Do you believe in ghost & Sprits?
Nope. I do enjoy reading ghost stories and looking at artwork of them.

If you could say only 10 words to Kerli, what would they be?
"Holy fuck... it's you, I love you and oh crap..."

Who is one person that has passed away that you would like to spend the day with.?
My initial answer would be Hitler, but my German sucks, so I'd have to go with Marilyn Monroe. Or my grandma.

one you could skip to a future apart of your life, when would that be?
I wouldn't want to do that, I want to see what happens now, no matter how hard it might be... Plus, I wouldn't want to feel like my life has been shortened O_o Even if I had my memories and um... mind = blown.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:03 pm

It's very nice to get to know you a bit more.Hope you will get to viste thoes places.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:10 pm

very cool Smile
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:00 pm

I'll continue ^^

What's your favorite video game of all time?
Hard to say, I love so many ;_; There are many games that I go back to, and I have to play them through every once in a while. I'm always praising Final Fantasy VII, though, so I guess it's my favorite.

What do you think is the best thing you've ever made?
I make the best lasagna!

Are there any books or movies that you like to reread/rewatch?
I don't have books that I like to reread, but movies... The Fifth Element, I never get tired of that one :D

What do you think has changed the most about yourself from 5 years ago?
5 years ago... I had been with my fiancé for a year, so it was still very new to me and I was sooo jealous and panicky about everything. I'm not like that anymore. I guess I'm not depressed anymore?

What is your dream job and are you doing it or think you ever will?
Again hard to say, since I like doing so many things... But since I've always wanted to be in the game business, I'd like to do 3D-modeling. And I did that for a company for a few years, but my school prevented (prevents) me from doing anything extra... If I could concentrate on work, I'd like to continue with something like that. Either that, or 3D-animation.

If you could go back in time to any point in the past and say something to yourself, when and what would it be?
I'd give my teen self a note in which I've written all the wise-ass comebacks I've come up with for my bullies at that time xD I never said anything to them, I've always wished I could've said something to make them stop. Or scared of me :D

If you had to chose between love and family, what would you choose?
I honestly don't know... I hate being alone, that's for sure. I guess I could go either way; with my family, I don't miss love, and with my love, I don't miss my family... Crap, I'd probably choose love.

Is there anyone on this forum that you feel super connected with him/her?
All of you, derp :B But I've talked with Natt the most, and I've always wanted to visit her.

How long have you been on this forum?
Almost two years, if I can understand my join date correctly O_o

Do you think that you are a good person?
I think I am ^^ I do feel like shit at times, when I think not-so-highly of myself. But I really am a good person. At least I haven't killed anyone so far.

Are you cat or dog person?
I love all animals :B I grew up with dogs, our Doberman was the dearest to me. Now we have a cat, and our friends have cats, so I've become a cat person more... They are easier to take care of :B

Bubble or goth?
Goth :B I don't feel comfortable in happy colors, and black looks always fine. I also love the jewelry.

What do you like most about Kerli and what not?
I like her outlook on life and people, and how she doesn't judge anyone. I like her creativity. I'm not that keen on her wardrobe nowadays :DD

who is the one person that has been the most influential in your life?
In a bad way: my dad. In a good way: my mom.
Nowadays my fiancé and friends influence me greatly; their company makes me act like them :D
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchildmaybelline Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:59 am

i just caught on to this thread...very unique and personal! good way to get to know eachother

Last edited by moonchildmaybelline on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
moonchildmaybelline
moonchildmaybelline

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:15 pm

Should we keep asking you questions? :3
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:48 pm

Should we keep asking you questions? :3
Yes :3

I'll choose the next person at the end of this week!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:23 pm

Bouncing off an answer to another question... why would you want to meet the people you listed for people that have passed away that you would like to spend the day with? What would you like to do with them for that day?

What is your favorite part of ToL?

If you could travel anywhere in time and space where would you go (the past/the future/a different planet/etc.)?
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:00 pm

IF you were Queen of the world, what would be the first thing you would do and what kind of ruler would you be?
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:52 pm

why would you want to meet the people you listed for people that have passed away that you would like to spend the day with? What would you like to do with them for that day?
They're all interesting people! With Hitler, I'd talk about why he did what he did and generally find out more what was going on etc. With Marilyn I'd just chat and do girly stuff :D With my grandma I'd like to spend a day because I never had the chance to see her when she was in the hospital...

What is your favorite part of ToL?
The Handcrafts and the Overall sections :3

If you could travel anywhere in time and space where would you go (the past/the future/a different planet/etc.)?
If I didn't have to worry about oxygen or fear for my life, I'd like to float around in space for a while, and maybe walk in the bottom of the ocean. And see something like the Middle or Dark Ages :3 Or Renaissance. OOH, I could follow some great artist while they're painting!

IF you were Queen of the world, what would be the first thing you would do and what kind of ruler would you be?
And everyone would HAVE to obey? OOH, first thing I'd do, is stop all wars. Then I'd ban drugs and alcohol, or at least regulate them more. Then I'd regulate the amount of junk food people are allowed to eat (or just ban junk food altogether, heh), and the amount of children people are allowed to have. I'd take from the rich and give to the poor (especially the richest 1% in USA pisses me off). I'd allow death penalty, euthanasia and abortion. I'd end all twisted mega corporations and religions. I'd get rid of gasoline-operated things; use electricity instead. Wind and solar power would be better utilized. Recycling would be mandatory. Um, there seem to be a lot of things I'd do xD My intentions may seem extreme, but this world needs radical changes in order to survive longer, and for humans and animals to be healthy. So uh, I guess I'd be hated and liked as a ruler :D But I would be very fair and understanding.

Tomorrow we'll have a new person in the spotlight, so you still have time to ask me questions if you want ^___^
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:00 pm

what you love the most in people???

what is the biggest advice which you received in life??

sorry that i write today but when you started it.. i wasn;t too much online
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:28 pm

do you own any pets?...

Do you think the society will ever change?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 pm

what you love the most in people???
I love that everyone is an individual, that everyone has different talents and interests, and that everyone looks different! It would be boring if everyone were the same :)

what is the biggest advice which you received in life??
I don't know... Maybe something like "just be yourself and do your best". I don't know who would have told me that, maybe I did it myself :)

do you own any pets?...
We have a black cat called Roope :3 He's 3 years old.

Do you think the society will ever change?
I think it will. For the worse, says the pessimist in me :D But at the same time, I see many improvements and people waking up and starting to fight for their rights, so the optimist in me hopes the society will change for the better. But for sure, nothing will stay the same.

Alright, that's enough for me!

The next person to be In The Spotlight is mile86!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:45 pm

I love Lena :3

What do you like most about living in Greece?
Did you travel anywhere outside Greece?
If you had to chose between love and family what would you chose?
Bubble or goth?
People or animals?
Natural or crazy colored hair?
What does you "dream job" look like?
Do you wear more skirts or pants/jeans?
If you had to chose only one music genre to listen to the rest of your life, what would it be?
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Lena!

What's your favorite part about where you live?
Where is one other place you would move to if you could?
Favorite Kerli song?
Favorite song of all time?
Describe your dream house..
what do you do when you feel sad or off?
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:09 pm

Do you like Kerli's new sound?
What's your least favoried kerli song?
Do you to cook?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Least favorite Kerli song?
Favorite Greek food?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10?
What thing are you currently obsessed with?
What is your favorite style/color you have had your hair?
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:30 am

aw guys thank you very much!!! well, lets see...

What do you like most about living in Greece?
Hmm...i love hot weather, i love the fact that i can walk to the sea eat greek food which is great to me, and people are kind...in general we love each other, but sometimes act like assholes xD

Did you travel anywhere outside Greece?

I think i went to Germany to my aunt when i was really little, like 3 or four, so technically no, but i'm planning to go with me gang to Barcelona next year.. Smile i want to go everywhere..

If you had to chose between love and family what would you chose?
That's really not easy...IF i had to, i'd go with family..because you can get love in family too...but why choose when you can have both?

Bubble or goth?

Definitely bubble...although balance is everything in this world...

People or animals?

I used to "hate" animals...then i started hating people...oh well, no, i love them both..animals can be awesome and people too, although sometimes they keep disappointing me..

Natural or crazy colored hair?

It depends. i prefer colour because you can create whatever you like...

What does you "dream job" look like?

Hmm...My dream job would be fashion editor on a women's magazine in New York...

Do you wear more skirts or pants/jeans?

More often, pants/jeans, but i wear skirts and dresses often too...

If you had to chose only one music genre to listen to the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely rock...classic, pure, old, rock...

What's your favorite part about where you live?
that i open my window and i can smell the sea...

Where is one other place you would move to if you could?

New York....Is my dream...

Favorite Kerli song?
End Of the World.... For sure..

Favorite song of all time?
Hm that's a tough question..i have many many songs i love..but if only one...well.... Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar on Me...

Describe your dream house..
Somewhere next to the sea...with a green garden, minimalistic, black and white, flowers, and pillows, fireplace, and a huge patio to accept your friends over and over again for coffee and stuff..

what do you do when you feel sad or off?

I listen to music, smoke and talk to my best friend...she can make me smile anytime... Smile

Do you like Kerli's new sound?

Actually yes.. ZG was and is one of my favorites...well, it's different but it's still kerli... I love the fact she's not too bubblegoth anymore.. Not my style for sure..

What's your least favoried kerli song?
I really really don't have one.. I like all of them...

Do you to cook?
I lovr cooking and i'm pretty good at it... I'm better on baking though.. I make the best brownies and the best cookies in the world <3

Least favorite Kerli song?
Answered that..

Favorite Greek food?

I'd say souvlaki. It's a kind of "tortilla" filled with meat, tomato, mustard, onion, potato, and of course greek tzatziki...i could eat souvlaki every day...

Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10?

Hopefully i'll have my degree and a job.. I want to be with someone i love, and loves me back...maybe married, with children.. xD

What thing are you currently obsessed with?

Fall/Winter clothes, i buy them everytime i go out, ebay, "Anastasia" song by Slash, i keep raping the replay button, and diet..i want to lose weight like, now...

What is your favorite style/color you have had your hair?
I loved black, but i think my best was the one on my avatar...straight blonde with fringe...
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:15 am

i need to get like a list of questions for everyone because this pulling questions out of my butt thing is just not working XD

who out of the people you know here would you want to meet and why?
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:20 am

love you Lena!

whats the most rediculous/fun/crazy thing you've done untill now?
what crazy stuff do you want to do?
when you look to your left, what do you see?
whats your favorite color?
whats your favorite candy?
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:48 am

hope ur dreams come true.

Have you ever did anything you wished you didn't?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:36 am

who out of the people you know here would you want to meet and why?
Aw really and honestly ALL of you....although i feel more connected with 8-10 people of you... for example i think Tanja and I were siblings in a past life or something...man, it's getting ridiculous..

whats the most rediculous/fun/crazy thing you've done untill now?
Ι'm a pretty serious girl Cool ...i don't do crazy stuff.... but i think i could... hahhahahahaha...

what crazy stuff do you want to do?
Aw my favorite one that i actually did yesterday, is when it's raining i love going out barefoot and dance in the rain...people think i'm crazy but what the hell...i love the feeling...

when you look to your left, what do you see?
My nightstand...a bottle of water, my mobile phone, my nightstand lamp aaaand a huge teddy bear....ex's gift....

whats your favorite color?
I don't have an actual one... I love all time black and i get obsessed with a different color each season... This season's is lime and royal blue..

whats your favorite candy?
Αw I love candy bars...i looooove snickers... and i looove bounty... and i adore mars...and i neeed maltesers... aw wtf... i'm on diet...

Have you ever did anything you wished you didn't?
Yeah..not proud of that... when i broke up my ex boyfriend i was single for almost 2 years... i had a one night stand with a friend of mine....well....that's a guilty secret of mine... i regretted that and never did it again...

Well thank you babies...i'm leaving for 10 days...i'm gonna show to Silja the next person...Love you all...take care..!!
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:17 am

mile86 wrote:who out of the people you know here would you want to meet and why?
Aw really and honestly ALL of you....although i feel more connected with 8-10 people of you... for example i think Tanja and I were siblings in a past life or something...man, it's getting ridiculous..

I know Very Happy It's awesome. I love Lena so much <3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:03 am

Thank you, Lena! <3

The next person to be In The Spotlight is TanyaMinxy!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:29 am

LOL <3 Thanks Silja Smile
Bring it on! <3
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:12 am

Do you miss your teen years?
If you could meet your 13 year old self again,What would you say to yourself?
Are you looking forward to Kerli's new Album?
What places in the world do you wanna see?
What's your style of clothing?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:36 am

What are all the colors you hair has been, and which one did you like the best?

(you always have the coolest hair in your profile pics Smile )
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:50 am

What have you made that you are most proud of?
Favorite band of all time and why?
If you could go anywhere in time and space, where would you go?
Do you believe in anything supernatural?
What's your favorite part about being on ToL?
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:58 am

do you have a secret/special talent?
what's your favorite section on the ToL?
What song do you like most off of what may be on Kerli's new album?
What is your family like?
favorite mythical creature?
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:05 pm

Do you miss your teen years?

Yes! I would like to be 16 years old for the rest of my life Very Happy
The life was more pretty and my biggest problems were boys around me, if they like me or not.
And now life is so much complicated.

If you could meet your 13 year old self again,What would you say to yourself?

That I need to pay more attention on the beauty inside, that it's more important than physical apperance.
And to enjoy life as much as I can, because time goes really fast.

Are you looking forward to Kerli's new Album?

Ofc I am, but not as much as before. Since I found out that the whole album is going to be bubble and dance I got disappointed cause Im more rock girl Very Happy
But I am really excited Smile Especially for the third album Smile

What places in the world do you wanna see?

Everything! My dream is to travel the world and see as many places as possible. Japan, Africa, India, Usa, England, everything!
I have already been in Greece, Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro Smile

What's your style of clothing?

Its weird. Its mine. I like to combine many different things Smile Like soft and hard, dark and bright, black and colors, studs and bows... Maybe I am little bubblegoth Smile

I love this question cause Im obsessed with my hair Very Happy
I had underneath:
pink, http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxi45uw87T1qf022ho1_400.gif
lavender. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzi08v3Y0I1qewxzyo1_400.jpg
And dip dye:
blue, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m287fn6HyO1qf022ho1_400.jpg
purple, http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7tltsSdYS1qf022ho1_400.jpg
purple pink, http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mdrfTuXI1qf022ho1_400.jpg
light green, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8nj6g7nV51qf022ho1_400.png
pink. I am dying it tonight Smile

I think I like the purple one the most Smile
Probably because purple is my favorite color after black.

and thank you for the compliment <3

What have you made that you are most proud of?

Im not sure if you think about actions or things Very Happy
Im proud of everything that I made. I made a bunch of jewelry Very Happy
The last thing I made was this black studded headband which I like to wear so much Smile

Favorite band of all time and why?

I cant decide between Metallica and Iron Maiden. I know that both are mainstream and popular, but I am listening them for 10 years, and they were first bands that I really feel connected to, their lyrics, their music, their members, they just have special place in my heart and I will always love them. I was at their concerts, and I cried every time so much. I cant describe you that feeling. I will love them till the day I die.

If you could go anywhere in time and space, where would you go?

Time: I always wanted to live in 80s Smile metal music, fashion, I love everything about it.
Space: I would like to visit our friends aliens Smile I always wanted to see them. Smile

Do you believe in anything supernatural?

I believe in spirits, angels, ghosts, demons... There is definitely something.

What's your favorite part about being on ToL?

People. The world is so evil, it's nice to see that there's place full of love, full of people who will not judge you, but be your friend. I love you guys so much. <3

do you have a secret/special talent?

Not really Very Happy
I like to believe that I have talent in make up, nails, designing, but that's just my wish Very Happy

what's your favorite section on the ToL?

All Kerli sections, I like to discuss everything about her Smile
And for moonchildren, that would be What are you thinking, I like to see how other moonchildren spend their day or what are their thoughts and feelings Smile

What song do you like most off of what may be on Kerli's new album?

I liked Speed Limit a lot, I hope its gonna be on the album.
When you cry is also great, I like the fact that she wrote it thinking about us.

What is your family like?

We are so close, and we love each other so much. Thanks God for that Smile

favorite mythical creature?

Everything! I like too many things, oh God. I like supernatural, mythical, weird. If I had to chose only one then maybe elves Smile

Last edited by TanyaMinxy on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:32 pm

I can understand your feelings on the Second album of kerli's.I agre thrid album sounds awesome. You seem like a awesome person.Nice to know u better

If you couldh ave 3 wishes what would they be?

Have you ever want to go to Estonia?

What's the best song of Kerli?

What's the worest song of Kerli?
Do you have any pets?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:03 pm

TanyaMinxy wrote:

I love this question cause Im obsessed with my hair Very Happy
I had underneath:
pink, http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxi45uw87T1qf022ho1_400.gif
lavender. http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzi08v3Y0I1qewxzyo1_400.jpg
And dip dye:
blue, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m287fn6HyO1qf022ho1_400.jpg
purple, http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7tltsSdYS1qf022ho1_400.jpg
purple pink, http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3mdrfTuXI1qf022ho1_400.jpg
light green, http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8nj6g7nV51qf022ho1_400.png
pink. I am dying it tonight Smile

I think I like the purple one the most Smile
Probably because purple is my favorite color after black.

and thank you for the compliment <3

Oooooh, I really like the lavender underneath and the light green tips. But really I like them all. Razz & You're welcome! Smile

If you could be any animal, which one and why?
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:54 am

If you could be the president/queen what would you do?

If you could be one of the ancient Greek gods who would you be?

Who do you feel most connected to in TOL and why?

What do you want to achieve in the near future?

DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:28 pm

If you could have 3 wishes what would they be?

I would wish for more wishes! Very Happy
There are too many things. It's hard to chose between something like world peace, cure for all illnesses etc. and some selfish things like to be happy for the rest of my life.

Have you ever want to go to Estonia?

I would like to, because I want to go everywhere, but I will go to many other countries instead Estonia.

What's the best song of Kerli?

I cant chose only one, but my favorites are Love Is Dead, End Of The World, Bulletproof, Death Is In Love With Me...

What's the worest song of Kerli?

Let The Kids Unite. I dont like her new dance songs.

Do you have any pets?

No Sad I like animals and I would like to have pets. I had cat and dog for 7 years, we grew up together but they both died Sad and since them I didnt have more pets.

If you could be any animal, which one and why?

Cat, they are so mysterious and glamorous, I would sleep and eat the whole day, and people would pet me all day Very Happy

If you could be the president/queen what would you do?

I would give all people jobs, free medicines, nice world to live in.

If you could be one of the ancient Greek gods who would you be?

Thats tough question, because every greek god has both bad and good characteristics. I would probably be Aphrodite because she is symbol of love.

Who do you feel most connected to in TOL and why?

There are too many kids here that I really like, I cant chose only one.
I feel connected to Natt cause we are both really emotional, Lena - she is like my soul mate Very Happy , Jayson - I did video chat with him few days ago and he was really awesome Very Happy, Matilda - she is great musician and she was my secret santa :3, Krissy - she is really nice person, Mimi - is really cool and awesome Very Happy , Silja - she is awesome to talk to when you need honest opinion or you have some problem, Eve - I was her secret sunshine and I get so connected with her, Ene - is great singer and such a nice guy, Midnight is also really nice and she is so cute, Chrystia - Im chatting with her sometimes and she is really interesting, Aduhm - I dont know much about him but he seems nice, and I probably forgot many kids but please forget me, there are so many nice people here, and I love you all <3

What do you want to achieve in the near future?

Pass all exams, finish college in time, be happy.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:02 pm

What would you title Kerli's album if you could?
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:01 am

Very Happy Very Happy love cats too...

What's your favorited cookie?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:06 pm

What is your favorite childhood toy?

Are there any movies whose soundtracks you really like?
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:42 pm

aww thanks for calling me awesome im now making a dorky face XD

ok so here is my question...ready...well ok here it is.

do you have any other artist ((which is not limited to music can be a painter or a author or even a actor)) that you feel a conection to like kerli ((with the moonchild thing))
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Wed Aug 22, 2012 9:21 am

What would you title Kerli's album if you could?

Im really not good with giving names Very Happy but maybe something like:
Love is not dead, because this new album is the opposite of Love is Dead.

What's your favorited cookie?

I cant decide, I like them all. Smile

What is your favorite childhood toy?

Barbie :3
I didnt have money for cool clothes and furniture like other kids, so I made so many clothes by myself, and I remember that everybody liked that because them were so unique Smile

Are there any movies whose soundtracks you really like?

Queen of the damned!

do you have any other artist ((which is not limited to music can be a painter or a author or even a actor)) that you feel a conection to like kerli ((with the moonchild thing))?

Tim Burton, he is an artist, he is genius, he is everything I like.

Im not sure when Im supposed to tell who the next person is Very Happy
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:56 am

favorite picture by Mark Ryden?
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:10 pm

What makes you happy?
What's the best gift you ever got?
Do you have a favorited book?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Im not sure when Im supposed to tell who the next person is :D
Send me a PM by next Sunday, and I'll change the title on Monday :)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:39 am

who out of any famous person would you marry? and why? ((yay two questions for the price of one))
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:59 am

favorite picture by Mark Ryden?

I like this one so much :3
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/228539_1657542489582_4681911_n.jpg

What makes you happy?

Little things, like watching movie with my boyfriend, shopping with my mother, spending time with my friends, watching cute cats videos =^.^=, passing my exams Very Happy I dont know, nothing special Very Happy

What's the best gift you ever got?

PC from my boyfreind for my 18th birthday Smile

Do you have a favorited book?
Vamipire Lestat, Queen if the Damned, and Harry Potter ofcourse, Alice in Wonderland.

who out of any famous person would you marry? and why?

Jared Leto because he is perfect. He is beautiful the most handsome man ever Very Happy He has amazing voice, personality, everything, I would marry him right now Very Happy

Sorry for not posting earlier, I didnt have time, I am busy with my exams. I have sent Silja who the next persong is.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:07 am

Razz Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:00 am

I'll change the person now, since I'm going away soon. Thank you, Tanja <3

The next person to be In The Spotlight is Krissy!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:28 am

Very Happy Thank you

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:28 pm

What's your favorite section in ToL?

What do you think is the best thing about ToL?

Favorite and least favorite Kerli song?

What are your top 5 favorite bands/musicians?

If you could go anywhere in time, when/where would you go?
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum