Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your opinion?

+2
Krissy
CottonCandyFairy15
6 posters

Go down

What's your opinion? Empty What's your opinion?

Post by CottonCandyFairy15 Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:39 am

I am a type of girl that hates bullying, judgement, and people just making someone feel bad. I usually just get very up in the person face who is bullying someone even if i don't know the person. Is good thing to deal with the bullying yourself or just go find a teacher and tell them?
CottonCandyFairy15
CottonCandyFairy15

Back to top Go down

What's your opinion? Empty Re: What's your opinion?

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:58 am

I find sometimes it's best not to give the bully attention back like yelling at them.Example saying "fuck off" or whatever.it's best to just ingore them.Don't show then your pissed.But be the biger person and try standing up to them.They want you yelling and screaming at them.They feed off of that.If you don't do that usually they get bored of you and go on another person.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by CottonCandyFairy15 Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 am

I know but I don't like to see someone get hurt because a person who isn't emotionally stable picking on someone to make themselves feel better its just wrong but your right.. but my reaction is natural because I was bullied alot and I just snapped back a lot because i hate being made fun of especially now that I am finally loving myself for who I am because one year ago I been suicidial but my boyfriend and friends made me realize that it would be selfish to off myself and let everyone suffer because your suffering of people making fun of you.
CottonCandyFairy15
CottonCandyFairy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 pm

It's normal to snap sometimes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by CottonCandyFairy15 Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:00 pm

I hope so...because I am scared that I am going to get beaten one day for standing up for someone or myself
CottonCandyFairy15
CottonCandyFairy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:11 pm

I guess it all depends on how you say it

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by maintube Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm

At our school we encourage students to tell an adult if they are being bullied. We can't fix it if we don't know it's broke.
maintube
maintube

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:26 am

So true.So true

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 am

maintube wrote:At our school we encourage students to tell an adult if they are being bullied. We can't fix it if we don't know it's broke.
sometimes this is not necesaarily the best thing to do. if someone is being threatened not to tell an adult or anyone else, the person often doesn't tell anyone. cos if the bully is let off the hook, there's no telling what can happen. i'm just glad i haven't been bullied in my life, and i hope it stays that way through high school.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Bullying is a serious issue. In my personal opinion, i would say don't let it bother you. I mean i understand that it WILL bother you, but you should not let it change you or get you down. Any one who makes fun of you or hurts you can FUCK OFF, im being 100000% serious. they are not worth your time, and in a few years, none of it will matter, i promise. I have been bullied, but what people say does not matter, stick with your friends, and tell the bullies to fuckk off, and leave it at that.
Just remember to never let anyone hurt you, you are special no matter what, there ARE people who love you, and the people who don't aren't worth your time. stay strong <3
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:18 pm

i used to be bullied
been called gay my whole life
but to be honest i would just giggle and ask "is this you hitting on me" it usually made that person uneasy and make them stop for awhile.
been called fat and i would just say "didnt you know i ate the last person that called me fat..*insert little drooling* god he was delicious."
and anymore i am called ugly by so many people ((even at the mall by people i dont know.)) so anymore i just sing thank god im pretty by emilie autumn... or sometimes if i get alittle annoyed i will yell loud enough that some people away can hear "twenty bucks damn you one cheep whore." and just laugh and walk away

one of my best friends used to be called whores and she would just say "i guess you will never know because from what i hear you only like getting girls out of clothes so you can try them on and i dont want my stuff stretched."

me and her where good at turning things into jokes or turning them back around the other person. which unless you want to get into trouble with school officals ((who only hear half the story and usually take the bullies side in my case)) but i think is smart to not give them anything to work with like rage or sadness

jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down