Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personality quiz...

+14
PoeticAbomination(:
Blacksatin773
PinkBarrierLou
Aduhm
moonchild_amarah
javieljones
alis18
ChicaLuna
MoonChildEve
BrowniesBeffy
mimi
TanyaMinxy
Riley
Krissy
18 posters

Go down

Personality quiz... Empty Personality quiz...

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:26 pm

http://nytimes.visualdna.com/attempts/e68724af-e607-4247-8fcd-de1147881fdb/feedback

You're a Tech Guru
You are something of a traditionalist in your attitude to life and the perfectionist in you is constantly seeking the ideal blend of formality and pleasure in your lifestyle. Your down to earth nature and sense of structure is what makes it attainable. You are an emotional spirit and you make really strong connections. Good friends and lots of laughs are the recipe for really happy days. And nights

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Personality quiz... Empty Re: Personality quiz...

Post by Riley Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:36 pm

You're a Trendsetter
Being a natural maven for style, aesthetics are important to you and you like to stand out from the crowd. People are sometimes surprised by the choices that you make in life, not to mention your often quirky fashion sense. You live life on the edge of your seat. The more thrills the better, that's your motto.

Lively and confident, you're someone who likes to make a big impression. You understand that first impressions count and that you won't always get a second chance. You've got great taste and strive to be one step ahead of the crowd. Your passion for fashion means you've got a bit of a reputation amongst your friends for creating your own style. Keeping an eye on the trends, you know what suits you but while adopting the values of society in dress and taste, you are just as concerned with inward, spiritual beauty as with looks. The key is to allow yourself to appreciate life's journey while holding fast to that which matters most to you. Keep up with the latest Style trends on nytimes.com with the Fashion and Style section or flip through T Magazine.

Basically-- I'm a HIPSTER.
Riley
Riley

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:43 pm

cool

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:08 pm

Im also a Trendsetter.
And I must admit that there are many trues in that text Very Happy
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:14 pm

Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:28 pm

I'm a trendsetter too
and it's SO me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:38 pm

who knew it be so true

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:53 pm

I like how on the end you get all pictures you have clicked on, how they describe you Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:29 am

I got adventurous spirit Smile

You have an artistic eye and your open-minded outlook on life means you have a wide-ranging appreciation for the arts and culture. With your bold, adventurous personality, you have a flair for the creative and are often drawn to the dramatic. You are thoughtful and original in your outlook. You like to be made to think and often seek out ways to expand your horizons.

You're a fast-mover and feel energized about anything that gets your pulse racing! You're enthusiastic about life and an upbeat spirit who knows how to have fun and tends to value all which is fresh and new in the world. You tire quickly of old conventions and outdated ideas, wishing to experience new methods with youthful innocence and vigor. It's all about big thrills and exciting antics that take you out of your comfort zone. You want to feel connected to the world around you and actively seek out opportunities to get closer to nature. For you, it is all about broadening your horizons and living life to the fullest!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:17 am

I'm a life lover - kind of true :p
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:08 am

i'm a tech guru Smile
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by ChicaLuna Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:53 pm

I actually took this earlier today before I even saw this post!

I got:

You're Culture Curious

Being culturally savvy, you find things with a sense of the past particularly beautiful. Incidentally, you are drawn to far-flung corners of the world where you can delve into the history of an ancient culture or explore hidden treasures with a sense of the exotic. Your sense of humor is one of your best qualities. You are naturally friendly and always have something to talk about.

You're sophisticated and inquisitive with a real passion for art and culture. You pride yourself on being an early adopter of the latest music and films and always like to have a good book on the go. Your ability to bring together very diverse and even dissenting opinions is rooted in your appreciation for all points of view. You believe in immersing yourself in interesting experiences that make you look at people, places and opportunities from new angles. Being sensitive and creative you want to feel connected to the world around you and actively seek out opportunities to explore it. It's all about broadening your horizons and living life to the full. Anything else would not fulfill your curious nature. You'll love the list of The Best 1,000 Movies Ever Made, the Critics' Picks and Arts Beat.

ChicaLuna
ChicaLuna

https://dedomhnaigh.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm a Tech Guru=)
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:41 am

You're Culture Curious

Being culturally savvy, you find things with a sense of the past particularly beautiful. Incidentally, you are drawn to far-flung corners of the world where you can delve into the history of an ancient culture or explore hidden treasures with a sense of the exotic. You live life on the edge of your seat. The more thrills the better, that's your motto.

You're sophisticated and inquisitive with a real passion for art and culture. You pride yourself on being an early adopter of the latest music and films and always like to have a good book on the go. Your ability to bring together very diverse and even dissenting opinions is rooted in your appreciation for all points of view. You believe in immersing yourself in interesting experiences that make you look at people, places and opportunities from new angles. Being sensitive and creative you want to feel connected to the world around you and actively seek out opportunities to explore it. It's all about broadening your horizons and living life to the full. Anything else would not fulfill your curious nature. You'll love the list of The Best 1,000 Movies Ever Made, the Critics' Picks and Arts Beat.

It's quite fitting!
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:35 am

You're Culture Curious
You have an innate ability to see beauty and creativity in all corners of life. With a warm nature and strong family values, you manage to perfectly juggle being culturally aware with keeping grounded and down to earth. You are an emotional spirit and you make really strong connections. Good friends and lots of laughs are the recipe for really happy days. And nights!

That,too :>
Certain things fit to me a lot (:
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:31 pm

just took the quiz because i was bored, lol i got TECH GURU too!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:27 pm

me too XD
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by Blacksatin773 Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 pm

I got Trendsetter... Pretty true really. I tend to be the fashion/clothes/makeup obsessed one among myy friends. ^__^
Blacksatin773
Blacksatin773

http://www.velvetandlayce.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Seems it just about true to us.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:23 pm

Tech Guru(:
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

http://www.wattpad.com/user_profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 pm

like, almost everyone got tech guru or trend setter!! lol.
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:38 pm

PoeticAbomination(: wrote:like, almost everyone got tech guru or trend setter!! lol.
i took it twice and got both tech and trend setter
im a tech setter
or a trend guru
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by maintube Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:55 pm

This quiz is BS. Only a few of my answers were remotely techie and it said I was a Tech guru. I call BS.
maintube
maintube

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:30 pm

lol
has anyone ever taken the Keirsey personality test?
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:34 pm

Nope.
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:23 pm

Aduhm wrote:lol
has anyone ever taken the Keirsey personality test?

That's the temperment one, right? It says that I'm an "idealist," which I think fits me pretty well. Have you taken it?
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:31 pm

yes it is! I got Idealist too! I am a blue, which is very caring and loving and open, and i fit the Champion archetype (ENFP).

i really like this Keirsey test, its pretty cool and accurate.
Aduhm
Aduhm

Back to top Go down

Post by AnGil Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:17 pm

You're a Trendsetter

You have a tendency to spot small, beautiful details and are most drawn to the unusual that have their own sense of unique history. It's you ability to see hidden beauty in all corners of the world that makes you such a style maven to all your friends. You like to be challenged by thought provoking subjects and tend to find out all the facts before forming your own opinion.

Lively and confident, you're someone who likes to make a big impression. You understand that first impressions count and that you won't always get a second chance. You've got great taste and strive to be one step ahead of the crowd. Your passion for fashion means you've got a bit of a reputation amongst your friends for creating your own style. Keeping an eye on the trends, you know what suits you but while adopting the values of society in dress and taste, you are just as concerned with inward, spiritual beauty as with looks. The key is to allow yourself to appreciate life's journey while holding fast to that which matters most to you. Keep up with the latest Style trends on nytimes.com with the Fashion and Style section or flip through T Magazine.
AnGil
AnGil

http://ore-sama.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:07 pm

Aduhm wrote:yes it is! I got Idealist too! I am a blue, which is very caring and loving and open, and i fit the Champion archetype (ENFP).

i really like this Keirsey test, its pretty cool and accurate.

I agree! I'd say it's the personality test that most closely describes me. Especially more than this test, where I just got Trendsetter like pretty much everyone else =P
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down