Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need someone to talk to

+6
NocturnDrops
MaryCourage
bupple
Krissy
jayson526
CottonCandyFairy15
10 posters

Go down

I need someone to talk to  Empty I need someone to talk to

Post by CottonCandyFairy15 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:04 pm

I am abnormal girl that seems to be hated by most people and I don't understand why
I have little group of friends
I always cry myself to sleep
My mother barely listens to me
I just want to find a place where I belong
I bottle it up inside(and there is about 12 years of bottle up feels)
I am prisoner of myself
I just want the old me back
I know I sound pretty pathetic...Trust me plenty of people have told me I am
I am not looking for pity or anything
Just want someone to talk and help me out through the rest my life
Yes I do have good parts of my life but major is bad
and I hate putting on a smile for everyone
I just want to be happy
so what should I do?
anybody is up to answer this
Please be bluntly honest because I can take it
CottonCandyFairy15
CottonCandyFairy15

Back to top Go down

I need someone to talk to  Empty Re: I need someone to talk to

Post by jayson526 Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:32 am

im sorry to say this but
welcome to the real world
nothing is like the shows people watch or the books they read its dark and mostly a morbid place with little light

BUT

people think that it has to be so... but you must make your own happiness and light in the world or else the world will be a very bad place. they say have a positive mindset works but it just makes things worse when something goes wrong...so just think like this
"im going to make today the best i can and whatever happens...well it happens."
it works for me.
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:52 am

The worlds not a perfuct place. and either are ppl.

so just live life step by step. just be the best person u can be.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by bupple Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:45 am

The world is not perfect, you don't have to be perfect either. Just try to be the best of who you are. And Nobody is always happy. You have to find happiness in you life. It takes time and courage, but you can do it, step by step. and remember that we are here for you and that you are not alone. xoxo
I.L.U
bupple
bupple

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryCourage Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:59 am

You're growing up, and you're in that place when you're trying to find who you're going to be or where you belong. and it's not easy, believe me. I'm still in that phase, and it sucks.
MaryCourage
MaryCourage

http://soundcloud.com/marycourage

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:02 am

I know how you feel but theres nothing I can say that hasn't already been said.
you can always talk to your moonsiblings though, sometimes it helps to just have an ear(or some) to listen to you.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:35 pm

CottonCandyFairy15 wrote:I am abnormal girl that seems to be hated by most people and I don't understand why
I have little group of friends
I always cry myself to sleep
My mother barely listens to me
I just want to find a place where I belong
I bottle it up inside(and there is about 12 years of bottle up feels)
I am prisoner of myself
I just want the old me back
I know I sound pretty pathetic...Trust me plenty of people have told me I am
I am not looking for pity or anything
Just want someone to talk and help me out through the rest my life
Yes I do have good parts of my life but major is bad
and I hate putting on a smile for everyone
I just want to be happy
so what should I do?
anybody is up to answer this
Please be bluntly honest because I can take it
Aw, sweetie, you sound depressed. I don't think you're pathetic at all. Crying or Very sad
I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but it will get better. ♥️
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CottonCandyFairy15 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:47 am

Everything you said is true and I do try my hardest everyday...I am just not that strong enough...I never was... I just don't know how to held things...and I am such crybaby its not funny... I do have mindset sometimes when I do make mistake to brush it off and just keep trying but sometimes it goes away cause I start to think very negative... I always think about what the worse could happen and I wish I didn't because I wouldn't be the person I am now... I completely changed....I mean huge change...after my favorite person died....I started to think life is just cruel and unusual world and bad things always happen.....at first I was and outcast than I made friends but they were the wrong kinda friends....they called me names and stuff and I'm so gullible, I started to think I was...but than hit high school and became that outcast again...made couple friends and I was happy with that...met great guy who I am still with...I just don't want to lose him...he doesn't like me like this...cause I am always depressed even when I don't mean to be... I just put myself down cause I know I can do better that...but through out the years people been putting down so that's how I started to put myself down....
and I am not trying to pity cause I like just really need someone to talk to...recent its hard to trust a lot people..
CottonCandyFairy15
CottonCandyFairy15

Back to top Go down

Post by jayson526 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:15 am

CottonCandyFairy15 wrote:Everything you said is true and I do try my hardest everyday...I am just not that strong enough...I never was... I just don't know how to held things...and I am such crybaby its not funny... I do have mindset sometimes when I do make mistake to brush it off and just keep trying but sometimes it goes away cause I start to think very negative... I always think about what the worse could happen and I wish I didn't because I wouldn't be the person I am now... I completely changed....I mean huge change...after my favorite person died....I started to think life is just cruel and unusual world and bad things always happen.....at first I was and outcast than I made friends but they were the wrong kinda friends....they called me names and stuff and I'm so gullible, I started to think I was...but than hit high school and became that outcast again...made couple friends and I was happy with that...met great guy who I am still with...I just don't want to lose him...he doesn't like me like this...cause I am always depressed even when I don't mean to be... I just put myself down cause I know I can do better that...but through out the years people been putting down so that's how I started to put myself down....
and I am not trying to pity cause I like just really need someone to talk to...recent its hard to trust a lot people..
wow i think you might be my female counterpart
just dont become such a outcast that you are cast out of school completely XD i was homeschooled because i became such a outcast by the people i held close to me that when i went in a room i would actually be spit at ^_^ gotta love teens
jayson526
jayson526

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:43 am

Wow that's sad but u must be strong. While u thinking the negatives try 2 think the positive. I'm also an outcast in my school I only have few friends and I'm really happy with it because life is hard and we must struggle 2 survive the hardship. If people called u names just say "so what? I'm like that and ur point is?" or something like that. Be strong if u keep putting urself down all the time it won't help u at all seriously. I will give u a hug*hugs*
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by NocturnDrops Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:54 am

I was always such an outcast aswell in high/midschool(again, dont know wich one its supposed to be, you go there at age 13 or so) but the little friends I had helped me get through that hell of a school.
you gotta do with what you have in this period and how little it may seem it can actually be alot.
NocturnDrops
NocturnDrops

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:17 am

honey, you are wonderful girl.. you should doing the best things for you... what makes you smile
Don't forget we believe in YOU!!!
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:32 pm

CottonCandyFairy15 wrote:Everything you said is true and I do try my hardest everyday...I am just not that strong enough...I never was... I just don't know how to held things...and I am such crybaby its not funny... I do have mindset sometimes when I do make mistake to brush it off and just keep trying but sometimes it goes away cause I start to think very negative... I always think about what the worse could happen and I wish I didn't because I wouldn't be the person I am now... I completely changed....I mean huge change...after my favorite person died....I started to think life is just cruel and unusual world and bad things always happen.....at first I was and outcast than I made friends but they were the wrong kinda friends....they called me names and stuff and I'm so gullible, I started to think I was...but than hit high school and became that outcast again...made couple friends and I was happy with that...met great guy who I am still with...I just don't want to lose him...he doesn't like me like this...cause I am always depressed even when I don't mean to be... I just put myself down cause I know I can do better that...but through out the years people been putting down so that's how I started to put myself down....
I think you'll find a lot of understanding on here. ♥
I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It's OK to cry when you need to cry. It's OK to be sensitive. I don't think it makes you a crybaby. I think school, especially middle and high school (or whatever they're called near you) are the hardest times..because everyone is trying to fit in and there is so much putting people down and things like that.. after that you have more of a choice of who you see every day. Like, you can add and drop classes in college/university and you aren't necessarily around the same people all the time or if you're working, you can change jobs and you can move and whatever else.. so it might suck for a while, but you just have to get through that. And when you feel this way, by all means talk about it.
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mile86 Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:34 am

bupple wrote:The world is not perfect, you don't have to be perfect either. Just try to be the best of who you are. And Nobody is always happy. You have to find happiness in you life. It takes time and courage, but you can do it, step by step. and remember that we are here for you and that you are not alone. xoxo
I.L.U

exactly! 100% agreed... and dear bupple, i'm so happy that these words come out of YOUR mouth:) I love you
mile86
mile86

Back to top Go down

Post by CottonCandyFairy15 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:12 pm

Thanks everybody...you really are helping me a lot Smile
CottonCandyFairy15
CottonCandyFairy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content