Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel Cards

+15
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
alis18
MemoriesOfEden
Lisadeluxee
Iridescent_Revival_<3
butterflycryx3
leafxx
Poetic
Gretta
mimi
Little Phoenix
Claudia
TheLastSongbird
Krissy
Lilee
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Angel Cards - Page 2 Empty Re: Angel Cards

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat May 21, 2011 5:14 pm

^ Not really, I don't live near a forest. I feel very at home in forests though, I have a thing about trees. I have a faery spirit, I think I've been one before... Just keep in touch with nature as much as you can, to keep your connection to the faery realm.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by MemoriesOfEden Sat May 21, 2011 8:44 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:
MemoriesOfEden wrote:
TheLastSongbird wrote:
MemoriesOfEden wrote:I have faerie cards too. We have faerie guardians?
I should get angel cards too. I've been thinking about it. ^^^

Chances are, if you feel particularly connected to fairies, you could have a fairy guardian. Don't try and force a friendship with a fairy though. They choose when they come to you. And if something a bit out of the ordinary happens, that you think could be to do with a fairy, believe in it, don't pass it off as anything but magical. I'm pretty sure that's what forged my guardian's trust in me. After that, I was just patient with her, and eventually she contacted me through my thoughts, and I began to feel her presence very strongly, even see her vaguely. I can just think about her, and I'll feel her hovering by my right shoulder. Earning a fairy's trust can take a lot of time, but it's worth it Smile

Ooh...what's her name? Do you know what she looks like? Do you think there's a connection between angel and faerie guardians? What about spirit guides?

It's funny...I'm not much into paganistic things, but I love mythology. Including faeries. By out of the ordinary, what do you mean?

I don't think there's much of a connection between angels and faeries, if at all. They are very different beings. Faeries don't tend to associate with humans much, whereas angels want to help us. Faeries are part earthly, part spirit, and angels are entirely spirit. I've never had an experience with a spirit guide of any sort, but I believe they exist.

And by out of the ordinary, I mean anything unusual that makes you think that a faery could be nearby or causing something to happen. I think it could be very specific to the type of faery trying to contact you, or their personality. But I'm sure, whatever it is, something about their mode of contact will say "Faery" to you. It's sort of like an instinct. With me, I was looking for materials to make a wand, and when I was searching for a stick that had fallen to the ground that would be suitable, I felt something that was very nearly a voice, completely out of the blue, telling me to look a certain way. I looked for where I felt I was being led to, and I found what I'd been looking for. I somehow knew that a faery had helped me, and from then I never doubted it for a second.

I know my faery guardian's name is Vyvi. Her full name is Visiliki, but she prefers Vyvi. she has golden blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin, and she has purple wings. She's always wearing purple, and when I see her there's a purple glow, and occasionally there's the outline of her wings. Needless to say her favourite colour is purple xD Her favourite flowers are roses, especially pink ones. She told me all of these things. I get the feeling that she likes it when I sing. I've also had the impulse to buy a lot more purple clothes since she became my guardian Razz It's little things like that which let me know that she's always around me.

What do faeries do, then? I'm pretty sure angels were designed/made to help people, but I know faeries can too. I THINK I've had angelic experiences, and I know my spirit guide. [She's a redhead named Jessica.]

Ahhh, I understand what you mean by that now. Interestingly enough, I use the faerie tarot cards and I never "offered" anything up, and they still worked for me a good while. After the 1st few days they just..stopped. The readings didn't feel right. I think it's because I didnt have an offer, and that they already favored me so they gave me some free days. Razz
MemoriesOfEden
MemoriesOfEden

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat May 21, 2011 11:48 pm

^ Yeah, it was the opposite with me. I offered something the first two or three times I used my cards, this was over about a month or so. But when Vyvi made herself known as my guardian, I didn't feel I was obliged to offer anything, I knew something had changed. Since then I haven't made an offering, and my readings have always been accurate, or felt right. So I'm sure she puts her energy and guidance into my readings Smile

Actually though, I'm thinking I should make some kind of offering to the Fae soon. I want to make a faery door at some point.

Awh, how I want to go back to Ireland. I felt that the faeries are so strong in numbers there. I felt more in touch with them than I'd ever been before. I miss that.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by MemoriesOfEden Sun May 22, 2011 10:49 am

What's a faerie door? How did she reveal herself? o.o

You've been to Ireland?! Dear god...I wish I could go there.
MemoriesOfEden
MemoriesOfEden

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:14 am

MemoriesOfEden wrote:What's a faerie door? How did she reveal herself? o.o

You've been to Ireland?! Dear god...I wish I could go there.

^This entire post was like. My thoughts exactly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sun May 22, 2011 3:43 pm

A faerie door is a seven pointed star. Like a pentagram, just with seven points. You can make one out of pieces of wood, or anything that would work, and if you put one in your garden, or anywhere you have a faery shrine, it gives faeries easy access.

Vyvi revealed herself through my thoughts, more than anything. In fact, she first "spoke" to me when I was in Ireland. My mum and I were looking around craft shops in a harbour town we visited, and I had a thought that wasn't my own that said to me "Look for some jewellery that has Moon Marks on it." Sure enough, a little while later I found lots of rings with three stones arranged like Moon Marks on them, with different gemstones on each ring. The stones on the one I picked out, because I was drawn to it the most, turned out to be Moonstone. I've always worn that ring since.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 10:21 pm

That's amazing and wonderful C: It also makes me wonder what beings are playing a part in Kerli's career. It seems as if a lot of spirits know about Kerli and her Moonchildren and put a lot of effort into connecting all of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by MemoriesOfEden Sun May 22, 2011 10:39 pm

How wonderful! See...I "hear" a vocie in my head...but I always thought it was Jessica [my spirit guide] but now...I dunno...she's been hard to contact since I've been in a spiritual slump.

I'm going to make a faerie door then. <3
How would one make a faerie shrine?
MemoriesOfEden
MemoriesOfEden

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:36 am

I've got angeloraclecards by Doreen Virtue : )
Fetched them in a simple bookstore ..but I do wanna get more ( :
Well,doesn't matter,i'm just so convinced they work,u just have to believe ( :
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by ghost_flower Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:31 am

Knowing that Kerli has angel cards and reading what you guys said I wished for angel cards.But I knew in my country I wouldn't find angel cards,because I always look for books about angels and there's like 2 of them.
So a week ago I was in the mall and I asked my friend to go with me at the book store because I had a feeling that I should go there.I went to the section were I always find the books about angels hoping that there would be something new.And I saw my angel cards.
I told my friend about them cause she was like "why are you so happy?" and then she wanted too angel cards.When I asked if they have more of them they told me that it was the only one and that they didn't asked for them and probably they were mixed with some other books.
I believe that I attracted my angel cards Very Happy
I have this kind:
Angel Cards - Page 2 Messag10

ghost_flower
ghost_flower

http://ghost-flower.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:31 am

Kerli said that she bought her angel cards at ebay Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:10 am

^ u can get them a bit cheaper on ebay, if you're lucky but every good book store has angel cards as well
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2