Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Love (Bending Your Frequencies Remix) [Vote for this please!]

+6
DJMKS7
zeeke starz
joseph325625
TheLastSongbird
phantom1701
Dawty
10 posters

Go down

Army of Love (Bending Your Frequencies Remix) [Vote for this please!] Empty Army of Love (Bending Your Frequencies Remix) [Vote for this please!]

Post by Dawty Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:03 am

I was not sure where to post this, but heey tyler said to post it here, so Very Happy

Anyways, this is my remix of Army of Love for the Indaba remix contest:

http://www.indabamusic.com/submissions/show/70601

Hope you enjoy! PLEASE don't forget to click the facebook like button to promote it, and vote on Sept. 9th, it means a TON.

Thank you moonchildren, ILU •••

Last edited by Dawty on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Army of Love (Bending Your Frequencies Remix) [Vote for this please!] Empty Re: Army of Love (Bending Your Frequencies Remix) [Vote for this please!]

Post by phantom1701 Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:54 am

voted
it's really good remix
phantom1701
phantom1701

http://www.nightwish-croatia.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Army of Love (Bending Your Frequencies Remix) [Vote for this please!] Empty Re: Army of Love (Bending Your Frequencies Remix) [Vote for this please!]

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:22 am

I've voted! It's a gorgeous remix, it's nice to hear one that accentuates the angelic vibe of the original song Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by joseph325625 Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:56 am

AMAZING<3(:
joseph325625
joseph325625

http://www.myspace.com/400641326

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawty Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:57 am

OMG thank you ALL SOOOO much cheers
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawty Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:37 pm

Wow you guys, I'm sorry, I just noticed voting starts September 9th, and "liking" it is merely for promotion reasons... I will just bump this when voting starts to remind you all Smile
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Post by zeeke starz Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:57 pm

Wow. I will vote for you. It's way better than my odd little "Remix" lol
zeeke starz
zeeke starz

Back to top Go down

Post by DJMKS7 Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:39 am

DJMKS7

https://www.facebook.com/MKS7Production

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawty Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:43 pm

stop spamming other threads, you already have your own.
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawty Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:46 am

Ok everyone!!! Voting is open... Click "Vote" on this page to vote PLEASE!!! help a fellow moonchild out ♥️ Smile

http://www.indabamusic.com/opportunities/kerli-remix-opportunity#!/opportunities/kerli-remix-opportunity/submissions/70601
Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Post by Killjoychemicalchaos Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:11 am

I WILL Very Happy <3
Killjoychemicalchaos
Killjoychemicalchaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:18 pm

good-luck.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirrty Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:57 pm

affraid Aha, I entered this contest as well. Smile I was surprised to see yours near the bottom of the leaderboard the other day! I voted and it made your entry jumped from 164th to 90th I believe. And look at where it's at now! 16TH PLACE! affraid Yours is definitely one of my faves on this contest. I love you
Dirrty
Dirrty

Back to top Go down

Post by zeeke starz Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:07 pm

mine didnt enter correctly so im screwed but ill post it on youtube. :/
zeeke starz
zeeke starz

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:42 am

I've tried to vote, but apparently the site doesn't like my email address. It won't send me the link to confirm my vote :/
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawty Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:20 pm

Dawty
Dawty

Back to top Go down

Post by robobbiebob Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:23 am

Thank you for the download, I love this remix! Very Happy
robobbiebob
robobbiebob

https://www.youtube.com/robobbiebob     robobbiebob.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:05 am

Very Happy sweet

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down