Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I usually don't join fan-forums, but...

+5
Yuki Phantomhive
MaryCourage
Forace
vudujuju
JazzyTrazz
9 posters

Go down

I usually don't join fan-forums, but... Empty I usually don't join fan-forums, but...

Post by JazzyTrazz Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:37 pm

This is an exception. I didn't intend to actually join, but I wanted to browse around the forum and check out the handwork-section because I love to see what people create.

It's 2:30 am here right now, so my English is lacking quite a bit because I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open, but I can't sleep so meh.

I "found" Kerli about a year or so ago, when I found her song Walking on Air on youtube. At first I was surprised - she made the kind of music I want to create. I wanted to know more so I started listening to a lot of her songs and I got more and more inspired by her the more I found out about her. She is creative in all those kinds of way I wanted to be when I was younger, but was repressed by my situation back then and haven't had the opportunity to evolve.

Then I pretty much lost her, but found her again and she still inspires me to no end. I'm a musician myself, but I still have a long way to go. And Kerli is to be honest my role model and I hope to meet her one day as another creative person.

To tell more about myself; I am a 20 year old girl...woman...whatever from Sweden. Like I wrote earlier I'm a musician myself, but I have come around to let myself learn instead of letting myself get repressed by people around me (I used to have a lot of people telling me I suck, that I should just stop with what I'm doing and all that. Long story.), and letting myself get free from my own shackles.

My interests, except from music, are different kinds of comics and movies. And games. To be honest I'm pretty nerdy in various kinds of ways.

I have a dragon-tattoo that covers 2/3 of my upper left arm. I want to get a second one but... well...money. I have all in all seven holes in my ears, and I used to have a lip-piercing but it got infected. Going to get a new one soon, or two.

I'm a pretty "raw" person. I AM nice, but I have a very harsh way of expressing myself and I curse like a sailor. But I try to keep it to a minimum when I'm here. But I apologize in advance if I ever come off as rude. I don't really mean to, I just have my way of expressing myself and I AM sometimes brutally honest.

I think that covers a lot.
JazzyTrazz
JazzyTrazz

Back to top Go down

I usually don't join fan-forums, but... Empty Re: I usually don't join fan-forums, but...

Post by vudujuju Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 pm

Welcome! And yes I can relate - I'm not much of a forum person but Kerli is quite the exception for me...
vudujuju
vudujuju

http://vudujuju.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

I usually don't join fan-forums, but... Empty Re: I usually don't join fan-forums, but...

Post by Forace Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:14 pm

Yay, another nerdy gamer girl with a dragon tattoo :B ... Though my dragon head is only ~8cm x 5cm...
What games do you play? I'm asking so I can see if you're as big a nerd as me... :3
And what do you listen besides Kerli?

Välkommen!
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryCourage Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:48 am

Hejsan ;D Nice to see some fellow Swedish fans here :3

I'd really like to hear some of your work. (A)
MaryCourage
MaryCourage

http://soundcloud.com/marycourage

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuki Phantomhive Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:56 am

Nice to meet ya'
It would be nice to hear some of your works =3
Have fun ^u^
Yuki Phantomhive
Yuki Phantomhive

http://amailand.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzyTrazz Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:35 am

vudujuju wrote:Welcome! And yes I can relate - I'm not much of a forum person but Kerli is quite the exception for me...

I love forums, but I don't really want to feel like a clingy fan. That's why I don't even make any research about my favorite artists, I'd feel like a stalker if I'd ever get a chance to talk to them and I know everything about their childhood.

Forace wrote:Yay, another nerdy gamer girl with a dragon tattoo :B ... Though my dragon head is only ~8cm x 5cm...
What games do you play? I'm asking so I can see if you're as big a nerd as me... :3
And what do you listen besides Kerli?

Välkommen!

Haha, I prefer big tattoos. The other one I want to get is a lot of stars covering my hip soeeeeehm...

I play a little bit of everything. These past few days I've been playing a lot of Fable though.

MaryCourage wrote:Hejsan ;D Nice to see some fellow Swedish fans here :3

I'd really like to hear some of your work. (A)

Yuki Phantomhive wrote:Nice to meet ya'
It would be nice to hear some of your works =3
Have fun ^u^

I think I still have a far way to go, but I can record a video whenever I feel I'm ready to show the world ;P
JazzyTrazz
JazzyTrazz

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:57 am

Glad you made this forum an exception! Very Happy Oh and cool you play Fable, i've played it through like four times i think. Can't wait for Fable 3 to come to PC!
I'm musician too so cool to have another one here. Do you got anything online to listen to?

Anyway welcome to ToL, hope you like it here Smile
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:23 pm

welcome Smile
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:25 pm

Welcome ^^
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by JazzyTrazz Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:31 am

EetuJaKeijut wrote:Glad you made this forum an exception! Very Happy Oh and cool you play Fable, i've played it through like four times i think. Can't wait for Fable 3 to come to PC!
I'm musician too so cool to have another one here. Do you got anything online to listen to?

I love the Fable series, I don't think I need to say much else.
But sadly enough, after playing through Fable 3 I got to say it's the weakest game so far in the series. It feels like they botched a lot of details. And the story is ridiculously short, but it gets pretty creepy and kind of stressful after half of the gamestory.
There aren't a lot of cities either, but they make up for it by having a lot of sidequests.

I don't have anything yet, I'm not too confident in myself yet and I need to work a lot more with myself. But someday. /looks at the horizont.
JazzyTrazz
JazzyTrazz

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 am

welcome on TOL
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum