Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

greetings from oblivion

+6
Quincy
EetuJaKeijut
catloafwithpotato
Claudia
mother_snyder
kingoblivion
10 posters

Go down

greetings from oblivion Empty greetings from oblivion

Post by kingoblivion Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am

sunny hello every body!!! first i must say that the fact that everyone seems to get a a new topic for introducing them selfs is pretty cool that or im confused again happens to me so i generally stay away from interaction on the net cause of the whole animity make people to loose for there own good what with the removal of repercussions and i have a short fuse for rude so there for i was willling to try this one my name is micheal i like the name oblivion because in short i call my self the king of nuthing or a nobody an absence of existence also i have rather poor spelling and a large vocab and im getting sick of the bad spell checker on my browser so if it goes south its cus i stoped spell checking my mom is the one who spends all her time here she talks about it alot and i have a few things to say some i feel to be redundent some less obviouse you see i have aspergers (spelled something to that affect) first people think you are like gaga but the fact is gaga and you are like john lennon and elton john answer in short is gaga makes my stomach turn cus if she refrences her sexlife one more time i will throw up she made a song called christmas tree this made me sad when i heard it you how ever make me happy and feel like im not alone and that saying alot cus my syndrome i feel as more of makeing me a diffrent spices then a defect cus i see your world a difrent way and have spent my life addapting to it learning social graces i dont understand or see the point in wasnt untill i was 17 that i decided it wasnt worth trying to be normal because the freaks exepted me as is i relate to you becaus i made a fantasy world to escape to in order to servive the childhood i had (aperantly all aspergers children do and keep it for long portion of there lifes if not the whole thing) and so from my point of veiw you to are verry diffrent but that may just be me so any way next as to all those who would be hateing you thats going to happen my favorite quote is "the closer to the light you get the greater your shadow becomes" i draw from this when life getts tough keep trying cus someone wants to stop you im just bullheaded that way i geuse i beleive in all thing christianity and mythical the sciantific and all religions also im very open to sugestion i will do anything when asked to but i never do what i get told to do its funny im a Gemini but youd think i was a Capricorn lol also when ever some trys to make a "army" i usually laugh and walk away at best but you are makeing an army of "love" and didnt evan mention hippies in the slitest so i listened and i respect you dont get me wrong i like hippies but there theriory is only good on paper the problem being that pure pacifism only works if met with pacifism when pure aggresion comes offence is need or they will walk on you another thing do be prepared for aggresionists the fact is no matter how you stand ubove the rest you will be attcked evan if its some lame vid on youtube of your cat playing with string and the higher you stand the more will come i beleive the saying is " Mad haters Mad gunna hate" and btw i love anime to tongue lol! btw2 the army of love vid with the hidden messages of love is great while i dont actully see anything as important as everyone is makeing it reminds me of my favorite joke "here have a cookie: oh thanks: (few moments later) so did you eat it: yep thank you: bwahahahhahahahahhahaha: wtf you do!!!!: hee nuthing just make you freak out" makeing peoples imaginations stretch there leggs is fun cnt say for sure if thats what you did exactly but still would be funy cus you got to throw them haters a bone once in awhile or els they find your feamer i think thats all i have to say about you so something intresting about me well every one i made a world in my head and called it dementia i based it off of the word dimension and then made it a place and later learned it already was a word for insane omg the irony in that is so funny you need to laugh at your self or you wont last long and my hobbies include tv videogames and scaring normals cus someone needs to break there monontany just a randomly placed "you dont know" will do or "i dont care what they say i think your awsome" the look of WHAT??? is so funny as they figure out what in the world you are talking about or who roflmao i love it so much so this is a really long message but its cus i wont be here long i have a verry short attention span but will be sure to be back soon the page is in my favs bar so i wont forget and if i have swore i apologize for any offense but i see them as just words used to describe most curse words just creat an ampilfication of word its conjoyend to like the words very or great as in thats great or thats fucking great so i would like to say i wont swear but thats a lye and if you have faith in my ability to refrain from it then well you have the right to beleive what ever you want without persicousion for it so in closing im a generally agreeable person and happy overall like vegitable oil but just dont bring me to a boil and everything will be fine oh yes the difrent species thing i should evaluate well scientifically we behave difrently its a genetic disorder i cause a instinctual response in other of the "normal verity" to reject me before iv evan had a chance to interact i find the intelligent over come this instinct its like goats there are plain goats that are passive and eat grass and gett eat do to there passive nature and then there mountain goat looks the same but is agressive and eats less grass and verry agile so its its own species oh and in are lone wolf like seculsion from a pack we tend to find one another instinctively and get along just fine with out your social graces trick is finding enough of us to make a pack as we dont come in groups and dont have a secret meeting place or place of origin and on a secound note i have a deeply inbedded anger in wich i aquired over my life from the fact that if i didnt have personal resons for resenting suicide i would have died long ago but i know my fate and must wait for such things p.s. i will prolly coment this on on its self after i spell check it later but im tired so here if you cant read it in this state then just wait for the greetings from oblivion.2
kingoblivion
kingoblivion

Back to top Go down

greetings from oblivion Empty Re: greetings from oblivion

Post by kingoblivion Sun May 01, 2011 1:39 am

oh cool i can edit insted
kingoblivion
kingoblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by mother_snyder Sun May 01, 2011 1:53 am

Cool glad your here son
mother_snyder
mother_snyder

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sun May 01, 2011 4:44 am

Hey welcome oblivion Smile
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Sun May 01, 2011 10:13 am

welcome Smile
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Sun May 01, 2011 10:52 am

Heyy and welcome to ToL! Smile
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun May 01, 2011 6:10 pm

Welcome to ToL oblivion Smile
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain Sun May 01, 2011 7:11 pm

welcome to the family(:
sofierain
sofierain

https://facebook.com/sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun May 08, 2011 3:15 am

Hi Micheal, nice to meet you here.
Don’t think about your orthography. This isn’t important. I understand you good and I think that people here also Smile And don’t think about people, please so much.
Yeah, anime is wonderful. I feel that you are very nice person.
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMimic Sun May 08, 2011 8:53 am

Welcome Smile
LadyMimic
LadyMimic

Back to top Go down

Post by kingoblivion Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:56 pm

lols this site is creepy No accurate im supposed Rolling Eyes to be praticing for my ged and it told me i was being a slacker Sleep and putting off inportant stuff affraid its https://apps.facebook.com/tarotnewapp/?newlib=0
kingoblivion
kingoblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:02 pm

welcome

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down