Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KERLI'S NEXT BIRTHDAY PROJECT!

+38
Katrinonus
Skittlesxtastetherainbow
TanyaMinxy
robotbox_x
MoonChildTuesday
Joygu
darkcherry69
ETheMoonchild
PoeticAbomination(:
krissykbee
DarkShamaness
Sequoiajayde
Vanilla
Krissy
Winter
MoonDaFiddle
poppytsuruga
lilcannibalgrl
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
MemoriesOfEden
DarkMoon
Tsukiko
BabyGruffalo.oflove
MoonChildLuis
sofierain
Natt
Little Phoenix
lunachild
mentinfusion
Forace
Twink*
MoonChildElaine
BornViolet
javieljones
Quincy
catloafwithpotato
MoonChildEve
mimi
42 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

KERLI'S NEXT BIRTHDAY PROJECT! Empty KERLI'S NEXT BIRTHDAY PROJECT!

Post by mimi Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 am

any ideas what to do?
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

KERLI'S NEXT BIRTHDAY PROJECT! Empty Re: KERLI'S NEXT BIRTHDAY PROJECT!

Post by MoonChildEve Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:32 am

I have a few ideas but I don't think they're that good.
Idea 1: We could make a big book with stuff for Kerli, like little notes, stories, drawings and poems about her, the Moonchildren or I.L.U.
Idea 2: We could all each make something special like a little bracelet or necklace and send it in a big box to her.
Idea 3: Likewise, we could all design a bracelet including moonmarks and white army stuff and we could make our own version of it. Then we could send Kerli one to show her she is close to our hearts when we wear it.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:00 am

i had this idea of sending her smth.. like, we all send that same thing to the mgmt's address and then there would be TONS of them. f.e teddy bears. can u imagine how many she would get Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:58 am

She would probably make rad piece of clothing out of them or something...hehe.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:33 am

Aww, everyone decorating a bear would be adorable. She'd need a bear closet or something. Razz
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:54 pm

or we can all make a bear.. like, hopefully by then the album would have come out and we could each make a bear that represents a song from the album? and decorate it ourselves. or make it into a bag or smth. i think this could be a really cool idea + if we all send it around the same time they'd all get there at the same(ish) time which would be super cool. poor postman lol
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:10 pm

I love the idea of everyone sending her a bear.
I could see her getting a call one day from her management being like "Kerli you need to come down here, there's like 100 teddy bears waiting for you" Very Happy
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:04 pm

Making and/or decorating a bear for her would be super cute. I think she'd love it!
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:28 am

Awww I love the bear idea! =D She'd love it, for sure.
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:30 am

I know I probably don't even deserve to post here considering I was way late with sending in my submission for the book (sorry, Mimi!). I was originally caught up in a whirlwind of my birthday plans, then after my birthday, things went downhill. I probably should've confided in the Moonchildren but instead I withdrew from everyone and I apologize.

If you'd still like my submission, Mimi, you got it- However since this whole mishap with the gift is going on (really sorry to who all worked on it) I have something I'd like to do. It'll be really belated, but since I'm a person of the arts- I'd like to offer my hands in making something in a collaborative effort with the Moonchildren. How about everyone tell me exactly what they want on this 'mystery gift'- one thing per person. The item can be anything but please understand I can't afford anything ridiculously expensive and I will use the word you give me liberally and creatively (meaning it probably won't be what you expect it to be). I'll set up a due date- How about May 10 and I'll stop taking everyone's orders that very day- Until then, however, all of your little dreams will be formed into a bubblegoth frankenstein for Kerli. Once it is finished, I'll send it off myself to the management's address but before I do- I'll post a few pics here on ToL showcasing it. With the gift, I'll also include everyone's name and their suggestion in a letter for Kerli (I'll even include a short message to her beside your name if you want.)

How about it kids?

(P.S. don't worry about any delays on my end- I'll remain vigilant on this project if you guys like the idea~)
BornViolet
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildElaine Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:23 pm

I'm for creating a picture for Kerli myself and sending it to her.

MoonChild Elaine

MoonChildElaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:56 am

I'd love to send her a bear too, but that would be out of budget for me... Last year I sent her a lot of good thoughts & wishes, and I posted a happy birthday on as much of her sites as I could. I wish I could do more, but sending stuff is expensive :-/. I like the idea though! It would be cool for her to wake up to all of those (personalised) bears. Sure to bring a smile on her face Smile.
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:49 pm

I was thinking about this, and I figured that the bear idea wouldn't be... practical :/ I mean, bears take a lot of space, even if they're just small ones. Does Kerli have enough room for them? I do think that sending bears would be super adorable! Just not practical. And I think it wouldn't be fair to I-Loo! So I'm more into this idea that BornViolet has: making one, big(ish) thing from all of us. I don't know what it could be, though...
But two ideas came to my mind:
We could all make something (a drawing, a poem, a charm, a canvas flower etc...), and attach them to a one big collage. Not a book, but something that Kerli could hang on her wall and admire :3
Or we could design a new costume for her :D We have tons of handcrafty people, and some can sew. Everyone could throw ideas what to put in it. Make it really Bubblegoth! Something she could wear while performing? Wow :DD

Something like that would show that we can unite, and create something beautiful that comes from all of us.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildElaine Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:31 pm

I love your idea, Forace. Making a costume for Kerli would be the best, most practical thing we can do. She'd really appreciate it. This way when she wears it, it's like we're with her. Really cool!

MoonChildElaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:53 pm

I kind of took the idea of the bears to be more of a theme than all of us actually sending her one. Like you could make/decorate a bear or make a purse from a bear, or make a shirt or a necklace, etc. I feel like us making a costume (as a group) wouldn't be that practical either. There'd be too many ideas of what to do, a lot of people wouldn't get input, and only one person would really get a hand in making it. That and (idk maybe it's just me) I'd hate to insult her by making something way too big or small.
I like the idea of a collage though, that way everyone would be able to include something (and instead of us sending it around, we could send what we make to one person who would attach it all to the collage)
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:01 am

I was wondering about the size thing as well :D But I'm sure Kerli would understand, since it's difficult to make clothes for someone from afar :P At least Liisu knows what size she is! ;D
I meant that the costume would be like a collage as well! First we all agree on how it would look, what "bubble" and what "goth" to put in it. And everyone could make a little something for it, something that'll fit the whole theme and overall look. And maybe one can't find some part in their city/country? I can't find pink ribbons from my city, for example. Someone else could do something with pink ribbons, then! Maybe there are some cool trinkets in another country, that could be attached to the costume. One could sew a base for... a top, for example, send it to someone else for lace and ribbons, someone else could do embroidery, someone else could attach trinkets, beads and so on... And then make a matching skirt for the top xD If someone can't actually sew or something, they can send their piece to someone who can attach it. There would be a lot to do, because the costume could consist of a top, a skirt, gloves and a headpiece, for example.
The tricky part (apart from the size) is not to make the costume too over the top and not TOO colorful, and that we ALL agree on all parts. And no one should feel left out if some idea isn't used... Everyone can share their ideas and take part in the conversation. After that decide who can make/send the pieces.

Table of Love Fashion Line! xD

Or maybe not make a whole costume, maybe just a big ass head ornament xD
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BornViolet Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:55 am

Forace! Lovely ideas sprouting from your head. I'm glad we're on the same wavelength here, though. I was trying to think of something fast but actually the first thing that hit me was something like this. It really is the most practical and hands-on concept. I'd love to be able to work on a headpiece- any clothing item really but a headpiece especially (tis my forte, haha). I already have this lovely piece I've made that's very much incomplete that would look great on something like a headpiece.

Also- Table of Love fashion line? Maybe you were being sarcastic, but that's a fantastic idea.Like a Star @ heaven
BornViolet
BornViolet

Back to top Go down

Post by mentinfusion Sun May 01, 2011 11:42 am

what about someone compiling a scrapbook with our letters, handwritten with birthday messages. All should be like a page per person, and we can send the drawings or different things like laces and stickers to go with our page.
Or we could send the page all decorated and crafted.
The problem would be finding a person that wouldn't mind receiving all these mails at their home and putting it all together...
kind of like with the book...
And it should be faster this way...
mentinfusion
mentinfusion

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun May 01, 2011 12:13 pm

well thats basically what we were trying to do this year.. i think we can come up with something cooler Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Wed May 04, 2011 2:42 pm

Maybe we could all send in pictures of ourselves dressed up in white Army costumes/bubble goth and then make a short picture video to the song "Army of Love" and send it to her via email, twitter, youtube, facebook, myspace, etc.
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sun May 08, 2011 4:11 pm

lunachild wrote:Maybe we could all send in pictures of ourselves dressed up in white Army costumes/bubble goth and then make a short picture video to the song "Army of Love" and send it to her via email, twitter, youtube, facebook, myspace, etc.

we did that already, kind of... Wink
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon May 09, 2011 2:51 am

I thought but this is probably isn't good that we can create for her song..
On TOL people have so many talents... I thoughts about lyrics, sounds, vocals etc...
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sofierain Mon May 09, 2011 5:42 pm

i like the teddy bear idea! but with all those teddy bears, idk what she would do with them all. probably just have them creepily sitting in her house in one big row x)
sofierain
sofierain

https://facebook.com/sofierain

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Mon May 09, 2011 6:40 pm

So many good ideas I'm up for anything. If there's gonna be anything with "Teddy beers" done Im surprisingly prepared.
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGruffalo.oflove Mon May 09, 2011 10:24 pm

I was thinking a merged video of people
gOing around their town in AoL attire
Or kerli inspired outfits and such.
BabyGruffalo.oflove
BabyGruffalo.oflove

Back to top Go down

Post by Tsukiko Fri May 13, 2011 5:28 am

What about we all create pieces that she can wear? Clothes and accessories? Sort of like a mix and match mystery grab bag from all her moonchildren. Along with everyone sending a simple photo post card of us showing: Integrity, Love, and Unity Whether it be spreading it to people or showing a sign on the side of the building or near the street. We could also be wearing our own fierce creations she has inspired us and given us the confidence to wear. How about that?
Tsukiko
Tsukiko

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Sun May 15, 2011 6:56 am

This is just my crazy idea but why dont we do a music video for her @@
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by MemoriesOfEden Mon May 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Hmmm....I think we don't have to send bears...maybe even a homemade card. :]
MemoriesOfEden
MemoriesOfEden

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Tue May 17, 2011 4:15 am

I doubt her apartment is big enough for one teddy bear each moonchild xD
But I'm open for anything too, even the teddy bears Smile
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by lilcannibalgrl Wed May 18, 2011 8:37 am

To alter the bear situation since the teddy bears are very popular. Dress up one of your own bears take a picture and do a photo Album of the bears or factor it into the collage. Would that be a viable option? The photo album can then even be electronic. Thus putting less strain financially and space wise on every one and though there may not be a hundred or so bears waiting on her but there they would be in digi format.

Another option if you are concerned for the space availability and still want to send her a bear. I have previously done what i call teddy bear charities for children with cancer. You can always decorate a bear. If you do send it to Kerli for her birthday. She can donate them to charity for kids.

Sometimes things dont have to stay with you to hold a true powerful meaning of love. And if this is an option it can be a love thats shared even further.
lilcannibalgrl
lilcannibalgrl

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Thu May 19, 2011 9:51 am

^^ I like the idea of dressing up one of our own teddy bears! I think you are also right with the giving love (or bears ;D) one step forward to other children. It sounds awesome Smile
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by poppytsuruga Fri May 20, 2011 12:24 pm

All these ideas are awesome! I do think sending her all the bears would take up a lot of space, as adorable as it would be.
I'm totally all for an Table of Love Fashion Line! It would be cool if we all made something and sent it to her!
Making a music video would be cool also~
So many great ideas fellow moonchildren! So creative~
poppytsuruga
poppytsuruga

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonDaFiddle Fri May 20, 2011 5:23 pm

@lilcannibalgrl~ I love your ideas.
I think creating a photo album of teddys bears would be nice and much more practical. But is people are really into the idea of sending teddy bears then suggesting that she donate them to a charity would be lovely. We could make it into some kind of fundraiser maybe!
Oh and I feel kind stupid asking this but when exactly is Kerli's b-day??

MoonDaFiddle

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Sun May 22, 2011 11:18 am

February, 7. Btw is the book still going around the world? Nobody wrote anything saying that the book was received or sent since March?
How about whatever we send to Kerli, we put a few of our hair and send her? Maybe one day she clones us all xD
You all have great ideas, whatever we do, let's start it much earlier than the last one!
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyGruffalo.oflove Wed May 25, 2011 1:57 am

i like the making her accesories and stuff idea!!
I have a great Idea for a head piece for her..
Either way I'm up for anything.
I would like to be involved in this one
Sice I couldnt do the last one xD
BabyGruffalo.oflove
BabyGruffalo.oflove

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu May 26, 2011 10:12 am

I agree with Forace

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Vanilla Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Our little ILU is our new LOGO for the unofficial fashion line. She has hinted at starting a fashion line in at least three of the video logs on her youtube channel. I think, for next year, if we each decorated our own ILU picture and sent it to Kerli, that would be amazing.
Vanilla
Vanilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:30 pm

whatever we're making we should start really soon!
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sequoiajayde Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Maybe we can start working on that for nxt year?? and since most people are keen on the bears we can atach one on the collage??
Sequoiajayde
Sequoiajayde

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShamaness Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:55 am

I would love to participate in this, If any idea get's settled.
DarkShamaness
DarkShamaness

Back to top Go down

Post by krissykbee Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:02 pm

I like the make a charm idea, you could make a charm a little one and send them in and attach them to a necklace and give them to her. i think this would be way cool and it would not take up a lot of room but everyone would have a part in it....
krissykbee
krissykbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:27 pm

maybe now we should choose the best idea.. we have only a few months
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShamaness Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:48 pm

I also like the charm Idea.
DarkShamaness
DarkShamaness

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 pm

I read every post, and you moonchildren have AMAZING ideas, but I still like the idea of the book> Idk, maybe it's just me. In 2010, we did a birthday book for Helena Bonham Carter, and it turned out really great! mrs-lovett.org had all the bovines submit a poem or birthday note online, and one person compiled it all into one great big book, and gave it to her. Give it a look if you will! It turned out great! Click here: ---> http://mrs-lovett.org/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=847 Please consider the idea! It worked out very well!
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

http://www.wattpad.com/user_profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:25 pm

They also put a couple of fanletters and drawings in it that bovines mailed to the creator of the book.
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShamaness Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:30 pm

From what I've seen. Moonchildren have already done the book thing last year.
DarkShamaness
DarkShamaness

Back to top Go down

Post by PoeticAbomination(: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Well, that sucks! I think it would be REALLY cool!! Do you happen to have an address at which I can send fanletters to Kerli?!
PoeticAbomination(:
PoeticAbomination(:

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkShamaness Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:00 pm

I do not know. you'll hve to ask Kerli Poland I think shes the one that knows. I am very very new to Kerli
DarkShamaness
DarkShamaness

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:11 am

Chalkboard music, 1438 N Gower St, Box 58, Hollywood, CA 90028

Wink
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

Back to top Go down

Post by lunachild Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:33 pm

I love the bear idea of sending her a bunch of bears.
The book idea is good too, but it might get lost... if we already did it and it got lost then it would get lost again.
Vanilla had a good idea, but I don't fully understand it so, that is a vague opinion.
Maybe if we all just send a present for her individually with a little note saying how much we love her. It doesn't have to be a bear exactly... maybe just something totally bubble goth! Or a book... whatever it is I'm sure she'd love it.
lunachild
lunachild

Location : Taking a walk on that little beach somewhere on the peaceful island in my mind...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next