Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Love

5 posters

Go down

Secret Love Empty Secret Love

Post by BabyGruffalo.oflove Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:42 pm

Secret Love

For: My Cupcake aka Elle xD

Shynade ran her hands down Maria’s body, Maria snuggled closer to her. Shynade shook Maria a little. “Babe I have to go.” She said pushing Maria’s hair back and kissing her forehead. Maria smiled. “Can’t you just stay a little longer?” She moaned moving herself up on the bed.

Shynade sat up against the headboard. Her exposed body brightened by the sunlight through the window. Maria licked her lips at the sight of Shynade’s body. Shynade pulled her wife beater over her head. “Babe I would but your moms should be home soon. And I don’t feel like fighting with her today.” Shynade laughed. Maria rolled her eyes at the memories of her mother threatening her if she was ever to see Shynade again.

Maria got off the bed and walked over to the dresser. She pulled on the first sun dress she found. Shynade walked up behind her and wrapped her arms around Maria’s waist. “I know I hate this sneaking around too, but until you graduate it’s what we gotta do babe.” Maria turned around and kissed Shynade. She lifted Maria onto the dresser and started to kiss her neck and collar bone.

Maria moaned a little as Shynade carried her back to the bed. “See you don’t want to go anyways. I--” Maria was interrupted by someone knocking on the door.

“Maria?!?” she heard her father yell.

“Sh*t! Hide!” She whispered against Shynade’s mouth. She pushed Shynade to the floor and went to the door.

“Yeah dad?” She opened the door.

He looked as though he knew something was going on, but Maria was too nervous to notice. “What are you doing?” He asked

“Hmm? Oh nothing just got up.” She said sneaking to look I the direction where Shynade was hiding.

“What is that smell in here?” He asked raising an eyebrow at her.

“What? I don’t know. I don’t smell anything.” Maria lied. Her room definitely had a hint scent of sex and she knew her father wasn’t dumb.

“Did you have someone over here?” Her dad asked leaning against the door frame. “It really does smell in here.”

“No what.. Haha no.” Maria said smiling nervously.

“Alright.. Well I’m leaving soon so if you go anywhere lock up.” He said turning as Maria closed the door.

“Yupp got it. Bye dad!” She closed the door and walked over to the bed. Just as Shynade was about to get up her door opened again.

“Oh Maria.”

“Yeah Dad?”

“Better get her outta here before your mother gets home.” He said laughing a little and closing the door.

Shynade popped up on the other side of the bed. “F@ck! Where are my shoes?!?” She asked looking around the room. Maria pointed towards the closet. “Right there.”

Maria laughed a little. “Dayum I’m so f@cked.”

Shynade turned. “Really?”

“Yeah you will be too if you don’t hurry up!” Maria laughed.

“Right.” Shynade said grabbing her jacket and sunglasses walking towards the balcony doors.

Maria looked. “What are you doing?”

Shynade stopped. “Going off the balcony. What does it look like?”

Maria laughed. “Why don’t you just go out the front door. My dad already knows you’re here.”

“I don’t wanna walk past your dad!” Shynade laughed.

“You can fight 300 pound football players but you can’t walk past my dad?” Maria asked.

“Good point.” Shynade laughed. She headed towards the door but then stopped and turned back around and went over to Maria. She kissed her softly and Maria smiled.

“Perfect.” Shynade said.

Maria smiled. “Go!”

Shynade laughed and walked back towards the door. “I’ll call you.” Shynade said then closed the door.

Downstairs Maria’s dad stood with the door open. Just as Shynade turned off the stairs Maria’s father was staring at her. Shynade walked past him slowly with her head down.

He said. “Bye.” In an angry raspy voice but had a slight smile on his face.
Shynade didn’t look at him she just said nervously. “Bye.”

Once she got down the driveway she ran down the block and hopped on her Crotch Rocket. She rode past Maria’s house and saw Maria standing in the window.

Shynade thought to herself. ‘Can’t wait to take you away from this place.’ She rode off still thinking of the beautiful girl in the window.

The End

BabyGruffalo.oflove
BabyGruffalo.oflove

Back to top Go down

Secret Love Empty Re: Secret Love

Post by zeeke starz Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:46 pm

beautiful Very Happy
zeeke starz
zeeke starz

Back to top Go down

Secret Love Empty Re: Secret Love

Post by Turtles:] Tue May 03, 2011 8:16 pm