Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kerli live at PureVolume House

+12
Krissy
MoonChildLuis
gardenofstars
Ragdoll*Bunny
Lady_Kandrakar
Twink*
Forace
catloafwithpotato
TheLastSongbird
EetuJaKeijut
Lilee
Gloom
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kerli live at PureVolume House - Page 2 Empty Re: Kerli live at PureVolume House

Post by loonylovegood Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:13 pm

I loved the you cry song, but it reminded me of justin bieber with the title. "you smile, i smile" hahahaha. but no it was super amazinng. can't wait till the videos go up!!!!!
loonylovegood
loonylovegood

Back to top Go down

Kerli live at PureVolume House - Page 2 Empty Re: Kerli live at PureVolume House

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:51 pm

MoonChildLuis wrote:Was it me or did it feel like Kerli was nervous? I've heard her live performances and I know how strong and powerful her voice is, but in this performance I didn't hear or feel it Sad Maybe it's just me but in the end I still love Kerli she is and will always be my Goddess and Muse.
I could see it very well. The audience wasn't so alive either. A few danced. Kerli was more alive than the audience. If I was there, my butt would be dancing XD. But at least many show up.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:36 am

Yeah, the audience was pretty dead. But they were pretty much dead through out the entire event, so I don't think it really had anything to do with Kerli specifically.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Twink* Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:37 am

I'm so glad I stayed up to see a couple of songs. I was feeling too sleepy to stay up to hear army of love finish though, that's when I went to bed. How many songs did she play, or until when did they broadcast Kerli?
Twink*
Twink*

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:54 am