Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~*Sublunary Panospections*~

+5
LightThruDarkness
ChicaLuna
PhoenixLlewellyn
Natt
Amaranthus-Myst
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

~*Sublunary Panospections*~ - Page 2 Empty Re: ~*Sublunary Panospections*~

Post by stargirlstrike Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Ooh, I love the Synergy Skirt. A little too pricey for me, but it looks so pretty!

I like the song as well; I didn't know there was a really a specific genre for it.
stargirlstrike
stargirlstrike

Back to top Go down

~*Sublunary Panospections*~ - Page 2 Empty Evanescence Album, Utopia, Yarn Braids & Writing

Post by Amaranthus-Myst Mon Sep 23, 2013 8:16 am

~I feel magical right now.

So, this has been a very marvelous 2 months so far. I got 2 of Evanescence's 3 CDs from their website for only $5 each, plus a gorgeous corset tube top with their logo, which I adore. It was worth the money splurge indeed, and I don't regret it. Even in the winter I can wear a long sleeve shirt underneath and it will still be beauteous. Fallen and Evanescence the album are both lovely of course. I didn't get The Open Door because I already own a copy. Just need to FIND it study 

Kerli's Utopia is nice but I look forward to hearing something more...new I guess. Something more like her older stuff but not necessarily sad. Even songs like "Saima", "Dragonfly", the "Nature Boy" cover, "Butterfly Cry", "Strange Boy"....

Some changes have occured with my hair style. As always, it is changing every month for the past few years. Various different dyes, I've done every color, various lengths from pixie cut to bobbed to regular medium length. Layered, straight, curly. I stopped chemically straightening my locks so my natural waves and curls can be free. It has grown in A LOT and while I wait for back-length, my mom and I braided super long teal yarn into it, and I'm in love! It's super easy to care for and low maintenance. flower  It makes me feel like a mermaid or something. I've finally reached my goal of starting the scripts for my comics. Already finished one notebook and I'm eating into the next. I don't think I am capable of much but if I at least put the story and dialogue down, someone else can do it Sad 

I miss everybody on here!!!
Amaranthus-Myst
Amaranthus-Myst

http://nectyreen.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum