Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden objects in the Army of Love video

+20
robobbiebob
isobel
Creationist
Dionnnn
JaneLove
Twink*
Sunnech
pixiedust19
kenkreeker
ferdzzz
TheLastSongbird
Krissy
ladyxcabaret
DarkMoon
cg360
catloafwithpotato
mimi
blackpixiedust
out of the hollow
Gloom
24 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hidden objects in the Army of Love video - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden objects in the Army of Love video

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:12 pm

mimi wrote:i wish kerli would have done a video where she explained all the hidden objects in the video.. like she did with Walking On Air.. or at least tell us what those pop up messags mean..

So do i!!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Hidden objects in the Army of Love video - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden objects in the Army of Love video

Post by Alixtherat Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:51 am

I absolutely LOVE Kerli, but all that Illuminati stuff creeps me out Shocked The symbolization in Walking On Air seemed too similar...but it's probably just the media poisoning my brain Surprised

Alixtherat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:55 am

^ The symbols in Walking On Air are the same as the "demonic" third eye images etc. that these people talk about. It's just that the same symbols were used for good beforehand, such as by wiccans. All humans have a third eye chakra that can be opened up through use of certain crystals, so that's proof that a third eye isn't always a bad image. Kerli uses these symbols for good rather than evil - the eye on the TV that some people mistake as the eye of the Devil, she sees as the eye of God. The doll/puppet, if you look at it from a wrong angle, could represent Kerli being controlled and her trying to control us, but in truth, it represents Kerli's childhood, and her breaking free from her past and moving on, hence the doll's strings are cut at the end. That's the only, but also the most important difference Smile

Heh, sorry for the long-winded explanation, but I feel it's important that none of Kerli's fans start believing in all this "Illuminati" crap. Because that's just what it is. These sort of people see demonic symbolism in everything, when in truth it isn't even there. They're the ones being controlled, and only by their own fear.

Last edited by TheLastSongbird on Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:50 pm

not sure if this is posted, but i got a good clip of a hidden message Very Happy

Hidden objects in the Army of Love video - Page 2 Wereco10
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:01 pm

Ahh, "We're coming for you." I love it. When I first realised that was what Kerli was whispering at the start, it made me feel so powerful. You know, I could actually believe it. After all, most of us feel or even know we are Indigos or Crystals, and we've been put on Earth to bring about a new generation of more sensitive humans, who are more aware of their own power. Just that thought makes me feel stupidly proud.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:06 pm

i just emailed kerli and asked whether she'd do a little video explaining all the hidden messages and objects. she's talked about SOME in interviews and the webisodes but not completely. id love to hear her take on everything.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:50 am

Thanks Mimi for added it because I had problem with it what is wrote on music video...

TheLastSongbird wrote:When I first realised that was what Kerli was whispering at the start, it made me feel so powerful.

I understand only 60% because I must see word.. even 2-4 days I didn;t understood what Kerli sing in AOL...
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LightThruDarkness Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:42 pm

i love how all her hidden messages are about love Smile
but wat does soc mean?
LightThruDarkness
LightThruDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Hidden objects in the Army of Love video - Page 2 Lll10
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:12 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:^ The symbols in Walking On Air are the same as the "demonic" third eye images etc. that these people talk about. It's just that the same symbols were used for good beforehand, such as by wiccans. All humans have a third eye chakra that can be opened up through use of certain crystals, so that's proof that a third eye isn't always a bad image. Kerli uses these symbols for good rather than evil - the eye on the TV that some people mistake as the eye of the Devil, she sees as the eye of God. The doll/puppet, if you look at it from a wrong angle, could represent Kerli being controlled and her trying to control us, but in truth, it represents Kerli's childhood, and her breaking free from her past and moving on, hence the doll's strings are cut at the end. That's the only, but also the most important difference Smile

Heh, sorry for the long-winded explanation, but I feel it's important that none of Kerli's fans start believing in all this "Illuminati" crap. Because that's just what it is. These sort of people see demonic symbolism in everything, when in truth it isn't even there. They're the ones being controlled, and only by their own fear.

That is a fascinating point. In my opinion, her music has a lot of positive energy. I don't feel negativity like most music artists I come across, even if their songs supposed to be "happy".

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2