Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bubblegoth

4 posters

Go down

Bubblegoth Empty Bubblegoth

Post by out of the hollow Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:35 pm

Love is dead wasn't very dark, I gotta say. You've always been "bubblegoth", so your music has always had this beautiful light happiness in it. I.L.U.
That's how I got the idea for BubbleGoth. Someone wrote an album review and made fun of me and the goth elements, calling me a bubblegoth and I was like - this is brilliant! I am bubblegoth! lol

It's kind of funny this whole fight over bubblegothXpop I aways thought this bubblegoth thing was a concept for you image and lyrics writing, even you put on your Myspace that was Chinese pop with some classical and goth touches. guys I.L.U don't forget
It really shouldn't be a fight. I'm just trying to have fun with you guys, so we're creating this magical world for ourselves. I'm not into making epic statements about any of this, it's just about creativity and being playful with words and images.
BubbleGoth is a fun concept to sum up what I'm about. I always put polar opposites together...u know...in the way I dress..it's very lolita but it always has something to throw it off completely...or when I dress dark, it always has a playful element. The music on the new album is like this too. There are songs that are about struggle but in a totally elevating way. In one song, I sing about domestic violence but it sounds happy.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Bubblegoth Empty Re: Bubblegoth

Post by Hexe Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:44 am

I appreciate all 2 answers!

Hexe

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1258204190

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:06 am

Now that i think of it..Her love is dead album wasn't very dark at all..It did have dark songs on it..I think it's her image the way she dress that makes her music dark like she say's.

I liked her answers too.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Did you see your self making bubblegoth when you where younger? Like did you know that this is the kind of music you where gonna make, and visuals you where gonna create?

No. I always knew I was gonna make music but stylistically I was just kinda all over the place - it was crazy stuff but not very focused. I was also still a kid and looking for myself so I guess that's normal. I also felt like in Estonia, my creativity was always suppressed. In school and at home. So when I wanted to write a ten page story, people only wanted 10 sentences.
A massive trigger for me stylistically was the walking on air video. I worked with this sick stylist Frank who was working with David La Chapelle and stuff so he was AMAZING. I sent him pictures of what I wanted to wear and he rolled in with the most amazing outfits ever. I also sent him pictures of all these stripper shoes I wanted to wear and he started decking them out on the shoot with a screwdriver and chains and It blew my mind. I was like: wow, you can customise and make your own stuff!!? How amazing is that! I've also learned a lot from my friend-creative sister Glaza. Like about what glue to use and where to get materials and stuff...
So it does take a trigger or an inspiring person to let yourself venture to all these places. I can't even imagine how much creativity and inspiration gets thrown around people that are like really big. Must be a blast!
So yeah, I only really started making stuff like 3 years ago which is pretty crazy to think about cause now I can't imagine not making my stuff..And I only bought a sewing machine this fall.
I don't know where it's gonna take me but I'm excited to see the stuff I'm making 5 years from now. One thing is for sure - shit is gonna be crazy:)
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hexe Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:06 pm

I can feel ya. It seems your music has changed greatly that I think it focuses more on a higher conscious self (higher awakening / awareness) while having fun at the journey to reach it. Blessings.

Its strange that I can’t focus on anything negative when I make music anymore. I physically and mentally can not even take myself to a place where I’m complaining because I’m like: I don’t wanna put that out in the universe and I don’t want people singing along to it, dwelling on their stuff. I still write about struggle on the new album but on 95% of the songs, I overcome it.
I just hung out with this publisher and we were talking about a song I wrote for this one amazing artist (it’s gonna come out soon and it’s gonna be fantastic and you’re gonna be so excited for it:) and he told me that he loves that I made the artist win in the end. So I was thinking about it cause it was a cool thing to say and I realized that for the past 2 years I have written so much music and only a few songs where I don’t win in the end.
maybe I’ll look back at it and wanna make a sad album next but that’s where I’m at right now – staying in the flow of love and just enjoying my time in my body, trying to soak in everything good the world has to offer.

Hexe

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=1258204190

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Well,I'm glad she likes in a happy place.that's nice

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down