Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where u belong

+9
BrowniesBeffy
javieljones
Claudia
Sunnech
Lilee
EetuJaKeijut
Krissy
TheLastSongbird
Winter
13 posters

Go down

Where u belong Empty Where u belong

Post by Winter Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:02 pm

I usually feel like I don't belong. Like, I look around me and think 'What the hell am I doing here?' or 'Noooo, it's the wrong story! I need to get out!' Home is where your heart is. Well, my heart is nowhere! Do you think that you belong to where you are? Or let me say, is your heart at home? x
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Where u belong Empty Re: Where u belong

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:29 pm

Good question...I feel I have many different places where I feel at home, like with friends or family, or on ToL with other MoonChildren. But as for a physical place, I don't feel fully at home in England. I first went to Ireland, where much of my ancestry hails from, in Summer this year, and as soon as we broke through the clouds on the plane and I saw it, I felt like crying. While I was there I got to see the beautiful countryside, the hills, and a fairy fort named Caisleán Carraig a' Phúca (Castle on the Rock of the Fairy). But my favourite place was the coast. When I could see the sea right below me, crashing against the cliffs, and I could breathe in the air there, I felt like I had found my heart and soul's true home. I can't wait to go back to Ireland again ♥
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:31 pm

I belive a lot that i don't belong here.part of my heart is missing.I need to find it. I don't feel very close to my mother's side of the family.so id love to see my mother birth place then my heart be full...Does that make sence?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:38 pm

I belong to some really big city like NY or LA. I've had my share of little hobbit village for my whole life and i really don't belong here at all, i need to be free but here i just annoy people by looking like me and being me.
Too loud, too different, too hot you name it Laughing

I also belong HERE ToL i love you <3
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:54 pm

I feel like I belong where I am, but I need to explore. I want to break out of my comfort zone for once.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:38 pm

Ene wrote:I belong to some really big city like NY or LA. I've had my share of little hobbit village for my whole life and i really don't belong here at all, i need to be free but here i just annoy people by looking like me and being me.

Haha, it's funny isn't it, I'd actually quite like to see your "little hobbit village" Laughing I understand what you mean though. You're too much for the small town way of thinking. I think we're polar opposites in that respect. I think I would feel happy living in a place where there were very few people. Crowds make me self-conscious and stressed out. I don't like not knowing what loads of people are thinking when they look at me...except for when I'm acting of course, then I'm a character, not me.

I don't even like buildings with large amounts of space...I get a sort of vertigo when I'm in big airports, feeling dizzy and stuff, except it's from looking at a large area, rather than a big drop. Rollercoasters scare the crap out of me purely because of how huge they are. It's like I could have been something a lot smaller than I am now in a past life, and kept that fear of anything big. Another reason to think I was once a fairy...I don't like large-ness of any kind and I feel at home in Ireland, a country famous for its legends of fairies. It all adds up Wink
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:27 pm

I think you do not belong here and that is very different from my way of thinking of others, all tell me you're a freak, we have a very different way of looking at life, they only deal with work and money, but where this love, peace and inspiration, where is the time that you need for yourself .. Are they so happy? Who may not feel the need to sentirce good about themselves ..?

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:29 pm

yeah, we may like one part of the world and think its cool,when ur the other person thinks its boring.lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:34 pm

butterflycry2010, I can see what you mean. I don't think that I would belong to Salonica (it's where my daddy's side came from), but I'd still love to see it. Just to make sure it's not where I belong.
To TheLastSongBird and Ene, I'm so happy for you guys know where you belong! Though I'd give anything to spend a good amount of my life in your 'little hobbit town', Ene. And TheLastSongBird, I have always wanted to been to Ireland or Wales or Scotland, cause I think that they could make home for me. I don't know. To the others, who still don't know where they belong, and to me, I hope we find that home soon!
And yes, ToL made me see I'm not alone. The more I've read, the more I was shocked, yet felt comfortable! Even though I'm one of the 'new kids', I'm happy about being a part of here. Hope you are happy of me being a part of here too hahaha :)
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:00 am

Central Coast, I don't belong. Where I live it is very derro, people live in housing comission and the kids are very feral and ratty.

I'm a tamed dog in a bunch of wolves I guess, either I join the pack and be forever keeping to myself majority of the time and wondered what would of happened if I choosen a different path or go somewhere that I belong to.

And I feel that Europe is where I belong, too bad it is across the world. But I can feel a faint connection.

Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:36 am

I feel like I'm meant for some little village in Europe <3 With winding cobblestoned streets...centuries-old charm...simple living...Yep. That's where I've always felt the need to be =]
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:40 am

I belong here in Norway. I think this is my place, I can be whoever I want to be. I have friends and family. But sometimes I feel like I don't belong here, I don't feel like there is anyone like me. And if it is, I'm to shy to get known with them.
I love this place, but not enough who is like me or feel the same way as me. I don't know any moonchildren only two of my friends who don't know anything about it.
I sometimes want to be more free from my family. Since my family is from Turkey they are not used to girls and boys not giving a shit about being like other, they are not used to that people are gay for example.
In turkey everyone(those who I know) is like everyone. No one is different. Everyone believes in religion, I don't. I'm a freak in Turkey, but in Norway I'm myself.
I think I came a bit off topic, sorry : 3
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:09 am

Hahaha I see. I am an atheist too but EVERYONE around me knows this, including my religion teacher at school haha x) And wow, you should get to know about your home country more! I mean not all the people are the same. I'm talking about styles, beliefs, choices etc. I know many kind of people. And I have gay, bi etc friends as well whom are really important to me. And I haven't seen any of them feeling rejected by other people. But I'm happy for you if you are in the place that you belong ;) I am ok with Turkey but there is just something missing. A part of my heart tells me to leave. So I will.
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:06 pm

Winter wrote:Hahaha I see. I am an atheist too but EVERYONE around me knows this, including my religion teacher at school haha x) And wow, you should get to know about your home country more! I mean not all the people are the same. I'm talking about styles, beliefs, choices etc. I know many kind of people. And I have gay, bi etc friends as well whom are really important to me. And I haven't seen any of them feeling rejected by other people. But I'm happy for you if you are in the place that you belong Wink I am ok with Turkey but there is just something missing. A part of my heart tells me to leave. So I will.

Turkey is a great place, but I mean, the people. I live in a village when I'm visiting Turkey. The village people don't respect you from being yourself. If I go around with mascara and eyeliner, they'll say "You are not old enough" or "Respect those who is older then you, you are not doing it by wearing make up" or such weird ass stuff. If I for example am playing football with some boys there, the women there is yelling at me for being a BOY. wtf. I think it's only people in the village who is rejecting people by their sexuality and religion.
I don't belong in Turkey, I've never belonged there and will never belong.

Don't think that I'm hating Turkey. Turkey is a pretty awesome place. I love it. I love the big cities and the tourist attractions. But there is some people who you just want to hit, and it feels like it is everyone I've met.

Do you live in Turkey? Sorry for asking.. I'm curious *angelface*
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Hahah yeah, I live in Ankara. The Capital, u know ;D I can see what you mean, but in where I live, there are no such things. Especially on the Eastern part of Turkey, I know that happens what you are talking about. But my best friend is a boy. And I like having eye liners and lipsticks, and all that people could say is that I look pretty haha ;D Aaah and I play ice hockey with both guys and gals ;D Just out of curiousity ^^ what city do you stay in when you are in Turkey? And I don't think that u hate here, I don't belong here too. But I have to be here at the moment. But who knows what the future will bring... ;)
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:42 pm

Ene wrote:I belong to some really big city like NY or LA. I've had my share of little hobbit village for my whole life and i really don't belong here at all, i need to be free but here i just annoy people by looking like me and being me.

move to minas thirith then xD
I'd rather live in Rivendel geek
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Winter wrote:Hahah yeah, I live in Ankara. The Capital, u know ;D I can see what you mean, but in where I live, there are no such things. Especially on the Eastern part of Turkey, I know that happens what you are talking about. But my best friend is a boy. And I like having eye liners and lipsticks, and all that people could say is that I look pretty haha ;D Aaah and I play ice hockey with both guys and gals ;D Just out of curiousity ^^ what city do you stay in when you are in Turkey? And I don't think that u hate here, I don't belong here too. But I have to be here at the moment. But who knows what the future will bring... Wink

I wish I lived in Ankara, or in Konya. When I was in Konya everyone was nice, they didn't care if I had alot of make up on or looked like a punk. Smile
I live in a place you haven't heard of, it's like "I'm from a place called secret estonia, nobody knows where it's at, no". It's 2-3 hours from Konya. Smile
In the village I just on the balcony and listen to music and read a manga or a book, when people come over, they talk bad things about me when they live. They think "why is that girl sitting there like a boy, why is she listening to music". I can't do anything without being talked bad about.
But this year I'm not going to Turkey, I'm gonna have fun everywhere else in the world and not being talked bad about Smile
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:24 pm

Konya. One of the most conservative cities in Turkey. Haha. Feel free to do anything you want in Ankara. Or in İstanbul. Or İzmir. Or many other places but I see what u mean, Konya. I've never been in Konya. But I know how it's like from my friends who've been there before. And u are talkin about a village in Konya! I guess it must be even worse. I'm just sorry that you had to be with those people. Many things are the same as Konya at the eastern part also, where mostly Kurdish people live. I hope you change your mind about your home country later ;) Oh so you can speak Turkish, right?
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:19 am

Winter wrote:Konya. One of the most conservative cities in Turkey. Haha. Feel free to do anything you want in Ankara. Or in İstanbul. Or İzmir. Or many other places but I see what u mean, Konya. I've never been in Konya. But I know how it's like from my friends who've been there before. And u are talkin about a village in Konya! I guess it must be even worse. I'm just sorry that you had to be with those people. Many things are the same as Konya at the eastern part also, where mostly Kurdish people live. I hope you change your mind about your home country later Wink Oh so you can speak Turkish, right?

Haha.. No.. I can't speak Turkish.. I'm kurdish. But many kurdish, or maybe all of them speak turkish. I was supposed to learn it in 2nd grade, but I didn't like the teacher. So I quit. But now I see how useful it is to know turkish. Everyone looks weird at me when I say that I can't speak turkish .. Hahaha..
Hopefully I do change my mind about the village, but I don't need to change my mind about the country overall. I do love the country. It's a cool place to be, and everything is so much different than Turkey.
Next year If my family is going to Turkey I hope we're going to visit Istanbul, cause it looks like a cool place Smile
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:26 am

I don't think I belong where I am now, in my home country.
I am a lot different from the most of the others in here.
I am very obsessed with fairness and truth, who the inhabitants of this country are not in most cases.
Also I think I'm pretty artistic and negative, so I always look at things in a very critical way and I always have to say something against anything.
Even my mother thinks I am kind of crazy for being this negative and critical.
I just want to find out the truth, you know.
Most of the people in my town do not understand me and even laugh because of my mobile ringtone, which is a ringing grandfather clock.
I don't have friends, you know, like not at all, and some guys spread awful rumours about me.
And I'm afraid all this could ruin my career as an artist Sad
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:59 pm

i don't know.Should be happy here.

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:35 pm

I don't think I belong where I live. There was one place here, my grandma's house where I always felt at home. But she had to move out a few years ago. So now I'm just kind of here but it doesn't feel like that 'right' place.

I think I might know where my right place is, though.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:42 pm

iam starting to think i don't belong here anymore..I feel empty here,

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:51 pm

I would love to move Very Happy

Back to top Go down