Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you consider your weakest trait?

+13
sweetjunkiegirl
ladyxcabaret
out of the hollow
MoonChildLuis
pixiedust19
EetuJaKeijut
mimi
TheLastSongbird
Claudia
Lilee
Brittney
Krissy
Liisu
17 posters

Go down

What do you consider your weakest trait? Empty What do you consider your weakest trait?

Post by Liisu Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:14 am

What is your weakest trait?

I got this question when I had a job interview. it pretty much hit me in the balls Very Happy But was a good question.
I guess I am overly straightforwarded. Even if I have bad things to say. I can't smoothe things. Plus I am too accurate Very Happy That makes people mad sometimes!
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

What do you consider your weakest trait? Empty Re: What do you consider your weakest trait?

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:21 am

I let people walk all over me sometimes. am too nice.I have a hard time saying noo!!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

What do you consider your weakest trait? Empty Re: What do you consider your weakest trait?

Post by Liisu Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:25 am

yeah, it can be hard sometimes. but you can't treat people well if they're shit to you.
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:28 am

nope,If my friends or people ask me to do something and i don't either wanna do it or don't agree with it..i will try my hardest to say no..and if they get made at me.so be it

i remember once,my friend calls me up and asks me to call her guy friend and ask him to come on MSN..am thinking like call him you'reself,,Theses are things i need to learn and say nooo...she was all like id do it for you..am thinkiing id call my bf myself.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 am

I cannot let things be. If I start something I must finish it to the end no matter what it is. This sometime get me in trouble because I cannot let it be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brittney Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Not being able to control myself. Like if I want to do something, I'll just end up doing it. (I do have some restraint like not going and hurting people randomly but not enough and it's troublesome sometimes.)

And secretpersonfp, I have the exact problem.
Brittney
Brittney

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 pm

I think my weakest trait is that I get too shy/nervous easily. I lack ambition too.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:58 am

I can't speak up my mind, thoughts or opinions.

Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:43 am

^ The same. I get too worried about hurting people or people thinking that my ideas are stupid and getting put down by them. Being less insecure would be nice. I'm working on it Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:49 am

I guess I became more insecure because this is my first year of high school, different students and different personalities. I still get nervous walking to school, I walk past these same group of boys and they mumbled things about me in front of me a few times.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:42 am

^ How mean! Well, when I feel insecure, sometimes it helps to think that I am a Moon Child, so I can rise above the people who are hurting me. We were all put on Earth for a certain purpose, I think, so I believe any trials I overcome are leading me along the right path. School is a harsh place, but you just have to get through it. Once you do, you'll realise it's all been worth it. Going through tough times at school prepares you for life beyond it and makes you stronger.
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Liisu Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:24 am

school time was the hardest time ever. if you get thru it, it gets better as well to cope with everything Smile
Liisu
Liisu

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:48 am

Lilee wrote:I think my weakest trait is that I get too shy/nervous easily. I lack ambition too.

that sounds like me...

in public places i sometimes don't talk much.....and people probly think iam being rude..

i care and worry too much what other ppl think

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:57 am

patience!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:06 am

that too,,,LOL patience

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:24 am

I think it's my insecurity, it's really annoying. Well also my crazy obsession for looks.. Rolling Eyes
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:39 pm

mimi wrote:patience!

Shocked I can't see that as possible to me xD I was a very patient girl growing up.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:35 pm

i get really shy in certain places and with certain people. i get nervous too easily, and i am really self conscious sometimes.

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:31 am

pixiedust19 wrote:i get really shy in certain places and with certain people. i get nervous too easily, and i am really self conscious sometimes.

I know how that is

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:40 am

yeah i get terribly shy and nervous.. but im hoping it will fade as i get older and more experienced.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:46 am

yeah,mybe it will sooner or latter,

my friend used to be really shy then she out grow it..its funny i never did.lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:52 am

Constancy, persistence, stability of howerver you want to call it Razz Lately it's been a huge issue for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:56 pm

My weakness is that I can't let things go. I hold on to things, what some people would call/view as insignificant; I will hold on to until I die. So I hold alot of grudges and am very vengeful! Karma doesn't work fast enough for me
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm

I worry a lot. And I'm a perfectionist. These kinds of things go hand in hand with me, actually, because the thought of not tweaking something to death when I know that I could usually gives me anxiety. I had a terrible time in school because of it. I always made good grades, which was nice, but not because I really wanted to.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:23 pm

out of the hollow wrote:I worry a lot. And I'm a perfectionist. These kinds of things go hand in hand with me, actually, because the thought of not tweaking something to death when I know that I could usually gives me anxiety. I had a terrible time in school because of it. I always made good grades, which was nice, but not because I really wanted to.

Haha this is exactly like me!!!!! I'm trying to stop and focusing my perfectionism only to art but it's hard I get really stressed out that my body reacts in adverse ways
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyxcabaret Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:37 pm

MoonChildLuis wrote:My weakness is that I can't let things go. I hold on to things, what some people would call/view as insignificant; I will hold on to until I die. So I hold a lot of grudges and am very vengeful! Karma doesn't work fast enough for me

This is my problem too. I may not have the best memory, but people need to understand that I have the most amazing memory when it comes to something that offends me/insults me/just pisses me off in general.
ladyxcabaret
ladyxcabaret

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetjunkiegirl Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:20 pm

I don't feel things, I just think about them. Sad Until ages later, when the emotion physically manifests itself in some sort of sick doom. Razz

Also, underachieving perfectionist. I used to do things perfectly or not at all. I'm really trying to work on this one!
sweetjunkiegirl
sweetjunkiegirl

http://the-end-of-art-is-tea.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:08 am

too shy to use the phone..i hate talking on the phone.lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:18 am

I think that being lovesick, patient, insecure, thoughtful and painful ..
Sad

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:12 pm

soft heart

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:02 pm

alway's saying yes..being scared to say no

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Quincy Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 pm

I have problems admitting I need help
Quincy
Quincy

http://madremonstere.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by javieljones Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:54 pm

I have a big problem with ambition. I always talk myself out of my dreams because I see them so unattainable. I'm slowly getting a little better but it's still really hard for me.
javieljones
javieljones

http://www.myspace.com/javieljones

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:57 pm

i have the same problems...i can't say no to people...like i feel bad if i don't treat them ok ...you know...i know i have to say no sometimes but i just can't :/

another thing is that i let them treat me like they want i mean...they used to call me with a lot of nicknames and i just don't know how defend myself =/
alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:01 am

yeah,I alway's feel like i have to say yes...I just can't say no..I don't wanna be mean..Or i feel bad to if i don't say yes.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum