Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Space Odity

Go down

Space Odity Empty Space Odity

Post by MoonChildNiero Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:10 pm

It all had gone so wrong, I didn't know where I was standing and yet all I could see were people trying to get in the way of other people. They were all so distracting, where the hell had I fallen into? There was no rabbit, I saw no rabbit. Where...? It wasn't raining anymore, but there were so many raindrops in my hair, I could clearly feel the remnants of the snow on my skin and the water in my shoes was making it difficult and sloppy to walk, but I kept going, I always kept going. I knew nothing else, only to move on. I'd heard nothing more but the noises the rushed steps of lost people would do when they passed me by. With those patent leather shoes and high-heel boots, damn, why were they so noisy, I couldn't think with the plak-plak pounding inside my head. So, barely dressed as I was, I just up and left. Or tried to. Had I been able to leave? I know not where I am now but I thought I'd seen a peek of different landscapes from the day before through the cloth covering my eyes. Where was the door, was this a labyrinth? How could I remember, I had been unable to see the entrance, blindfolded and carried here like a potatoes sack as I'd been. There was the smell of wet leaves in autumn, moldy stones and dried corpses.

Space Odity 12dead10

Then there was the silence. Then there was the cold floor and then the shoes again, where was everyone going?! Had I been in a different mind all this time? There was absolutely no doubt that the one I was in right now was not mine, I just could not make the steps stop. Had it been my own I could have been able to shut my brain. So, who..- "Scottie, stay put, for fuck's sake!" ...I hadn't even moved. Who the hell was there? There's a voice I recognized but no one in sight. The air was becoming so dense in my lungs, my tied hands could not reach out for the open window and oh, my head was killing me. Just move forward a bit, c'mon, just one bit, I know I can mo- "Shhh!!!!" There was someone coming. The shoes were different from the ones I'd been hearing all day, and they were walking directly towards me. What would they want, I wondered but dared not ask. There was no point anyway, every planet I reached was deaf.

Space Odity Xdead_10

They could all scream and walk fast, but no matter how loud I'd yell they would never turn their heads. It felt pretty much like home. Except there were humans back there. These creatures... I just had such a deformed structure to them.

My hair was pulled. The blindfold gone. My eyes cracked open. The air was sucked out of my lungs. My knees gave out. My mind was fogged. The voice kept calling. "Scottie, don't fall asleep... don't fall asleep..."

Space Odity Rshtv-10

• ♥ •
MoonChildNiero
MoonChildNiero

https://www.facebook.com/kerlimusicargentina

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum