Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D )

3 posters

Go down

My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D ) Empty My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D )

Post by Dreamer Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:28 am

Here are three Kerli siggy's i made + two icons. Smile If i make anymore i'll edit this and post 'em. I've been into photoshop since i was about 10-11 and i'm still not the very best.. but i happen to like these ones. If you would like to use anything on here or elsewhere, feel free to do so

Signatures

My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D ) Kerlisiggy3shadow

My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D ) Kerlifinalbshadow

My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D ) Sigfinal2-2

Icons:
My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D ) Kerli2

My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D ) Kerliicon1

If people like them i'll take requests since i love practicing. Just fill out this request form:

Icon or Signature? :
Pictures you would like used :
A basic idea of what size you would like :
Any text? :
Suggestions/and or special detail you want included (optional) ( ex: toned down,colorful and vibrant, dark, floral, lights, wood, a certain text style, brushes, etc. )

It takes me quite a while to finish signatures, so please allow at least 1-4 days for completion, depending on what it is you have asked for.
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D ) Empty Re: My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D )

Post by Natt Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:56 am

awesome. I love your job
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D ) Empty Re: My Kerli Signatures + Icons (free to use- or if people like them, you can request :D )

Post by Dreamer Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:23 am

KerliKoivPoland wrote:awesome. I love your job

Thank you Very Happy and by job, do you mean as a career, or the stuff i did? I'm still a teenager but I wish this was my job :p lol
Dreamer
Dreamer

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:38 pm

these are beautiful! Very Happy

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:50 am

Dreamer wrote:
KerliKoivPoland wrote:awesome. I love your job

Thank you Very Happy and by job, do you mean as a career, or the stuff i did? I'm still a teenager but I wish this was my job :p lol
I hope that it will be your job!!! Good Luck Smile

I have question? Whether you can created for my blog signatures? Now this is it
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down