Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah man. Fuck off.

+10
kailen
aline4away
Lovemuffin
MoonChildEve
LightThruDarkness
Ragdoll*Bunny
FullMoon_LH
leafxx
Krissy
mimi
14 posters

Go down

Yeah man. Fuck off. Empty Yeah man. Fuck off.

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 am

Thursday, February 15, 2007

I had a wonderful experience today.
I met this gypsy on the street and he told me a bunch of stuff. Yeah, Yeah, I know what u're thinking. They're all cheaters and so on. But this one was amazing. I swear he told me so many things no one else in the world knows about me. I mean, I dont even care what it was but It made me feel amazing about my life. And I've been a little down since I moved to the city of big fake smiles - LA.
Anyway...
I have always believed in everything spiritual, especially in forgiveness and karma and treating EVERYONE with love and respect.
I learned something new today. He tought me that people that are full of shit need to be treated like they were full of shit. Fuck the forgiveness, fuck all the niceness and appreciating them for hurting you cause "it made u stronger." Blah Blah.
I mean, at the end, it's all true. But we just gotta stop idealizing a piece of shit. People who care about no one else than themselves just poison u and u know u can do so much better without having them in your life.
So stop being too busy collecting stones. There's diamonds out there too. It takes a little longer to find them. But they're worth SO much more.
I think I've found a few:)
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Yeah man. Fuck off. Empty Re: Yeah man. Fuck off.

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:11 pm

that's verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry true! If some one doesn't treat you good,Then kick them to the moon..You for sure don't or should't have people like that who put you down..All you need is good people..

againm ya why be nice to people who don't treat u good?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 am

i agree with what u said but then again.. sometimes fighting with love is much more .. mmm.. thought-provoking or hurtful, than to fight by the same means.

i mean ive had many of times when somebody has treated me like a piece of shit and when ive smiled and said thank you to them they've competely shut down and looked as if i smacked them in the face Very Happy
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by leafxx Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:19 am

People who treat me badly, I just block them out of my life and my thoughts. I don't think they even deserve my attention. idk. I just don't really treat them like anything. If people are mean to me, then they just don't even exist to me. My attention goes to people who are good friends to me.
Maybe I explained that in a weird way.
I find its best to focus on the good instead of the bad.
leafxx
leafxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:07 pm

ya sometimes u need to tell ppl to get lots

Back to top Go down

Post by FullMoon_LH Wed Jan 05, 2011 9:30 am

I totally agree I have people in my husbands family who have done horrible things to us, and my he tells me i should forgive. But as I told him you can forgive maybe once or twice, but time after time is impossible. So now I just act like they arew not alive. It keeps me from having hate and anger in me.
FullMoon_LH
FullMoon_LH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll*Bunny Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:40 am

It's easier to forgive and let it go than to forgive then keep the baggage or to have a grudge.

Ragdoll*Bunny

Back to top Go down

Post by LightThruDarkness Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 pm

i agree with kerli.
if someone treats you like shit then be done with them
LightThruDarkness
LightThruDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:02 am

Ragdoll*Bunny wrote:It's easier to forgive and let it go than to forgive then keep the baggage or to have a grudge.
I can't agree with this more...it's been bugging me for a long time - forgiveness is the best remedy.
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Lovemuffin Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:29 pm

I'm terrible at that >.<
HONESTLY, i hold grudges, which i really want to stop doing because grudges only allow that issue to keep bothering you. AND thats not good.
Well, the only thing i can do is get better and help myself become a better person. Smile And forgive people.
Lovemuffin
Lovemuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by aline4away Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:17 am

I have a little problem with that.
I just can not ignore. Or just forgive. Grows within me a strong energy that makes me want to change everything. Bad people come to me and harm me or harm someone in front of me, and I simply can not ignore. I have a conversation with this person as soon as possible and as often as necessary until she understands what did and build peace within themselves.
I just do not believe that people can not change Smile
aline4away
aline4away

http://everevolution.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kailen Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:13 am

Alot of what you have said is true Mimi and does depend on what you want out of life Misanthropy is the general hatred, mistrust or disdain of the human species or human nature. A misanthrope, or misanthropist is someone who holds such view or feelings but beware of falling towards a charismatic way of thinking such as this it's definitely worth asking yourself if they include themselves in their analogy as a security blanket
Ive met loads of preachers in my time and the best aren't the confident ones as ego drives them away from having empathy towards anyone but themselves it's the ones who inspire positive emotions or help you steer yourself towards solving your doubts or problems.
Those who ask nor expect anything in return and in times of weakness it's easy too become
enthralled or mesmerized by a empowering way of thinking but it's grown from their life experience and will only serve them autonomy plays its part in such advice. If all people were full of shit then what's left in life.

Walk blindly and fall alone
Walk together and hold each other strong
Not every flower blooms at the same time
And some aren't flowers at all
Those are the ones too be careful of

Take good care

kailen
kailen

Back to top Go down

Post by hecjabel Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 am

I'm sorry, but I'm not agree with you, two people are necessary to fight and I'd not be one of them...
hecjabel
hecjabel

https://www.facebook.com/McJaBe?ref=tn_tnmn

Back to top Go down

Post by StarsofOrion Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Normally, I would agree but I'm a bit of a darker person. It's far easier to ignore people who are toxic, but you can't treat them like shit. Yes, defend yourself if they strike first, but don't attack first.

StarsofOrion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:15 pm

I think that if someone treats you like shit, don't get even, don't fight with them. Tell them why they hurt you and that they were wrong and forget them and leave them in the past.
Treat people with love and respect that deserve love and respect.
The rest shouldn't be allowed to take up any space in your mind.
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:36 pm

Wow I love this! I think I needed to read this today. I love Kerli's blogs and I wish she would go back to doing more of these!
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:41 am

me to

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down