Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover)

+2
Krissy
Gretta
6 posters

Go down

Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover) Empty Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover)

Post by Gretta Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:54 am

can't believe no one made this topic yet Very Happy
or maybe you did...
snap, then this will be locked lol!
aaaanyways Very Happy

Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover) Empty Re: Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:04 am

This cover is reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly bad..Just simply very bad.

Back to top Go down

Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover) Empty Re: Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover)

Post by Gretta Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:28 am

I LOVE it, I love how unique he is ^-^
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:23 pm

I don't mind it. I do think it's the best cover of Walking On Air. I kinda like his voice, it's definitely unique. His music could probably grow on me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:36 pm

umm.When i first heard this song.I thought it was some random fan singing this song. Did't know it was him. I can't really judge him cuz i never really heard any other songs of his..but not to be rude or anything...I DON'T really like his voice or his cover of this song. Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover) Icon_cool

I wounder if kerli has heard it and what she thinks!

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:45 pm

I do not like this. I very much do not like his voice. Not try to be mean, but is how I feel. sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:02 pm

secretpersonfp wrote:I do not like this. I very much do not like his voice. Not try to be mean, but is how I feel. sorry.

same with me...You are just being awesome... Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover) Icon_biggrin

oops."honest" i mean. Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover) Icon_smile

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:14 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:umm.When i first heard this song.I thought it was some random fan singing this song. Did't know it was him. I can't really judge him cuz i never really heard any other songs of his..but not to be rude or anything...I DON'T really like his voice or his cover of this song. Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover) Icon_cool

I wounder if kerli has heard it and what she thinks!

Kerli has heard it. Vespertine did this cover as a birthday present for her Smile

I don't love this cover, but I do like Vespertine's voice. It's like nothing I've ever heard before!
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:22 am

That's very sweet of him.....I like his lyrics to his music tho.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:00 am

listen to his song love will save our souls.

something incredible
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:34 am

why would he give a song of himself for her birthday? This seem very odd for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:11 am

No,he made the cover for kerli for her b-day

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveisalwaysthere! Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:22 am

incredible!!!
Loveisalwaysthere!
Loveisalwaysthere!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:28 am

lol.Sorry but this cover sounds "Terrible".No offence or anything.Not trying to be rude or mean.

Very sweet of him to make a cover for kerli tho. Walking On Air (Vespertine's cover) Icon_biggrin

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:20 pm

I like this cover alot. Vespertines voice is a bit weird, but I think it's unique. I love the "Did you know that secret Estonia is not a real place? hahahahah" part xD
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:33 am

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down