Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Creepshow!

+3
Poetic
Krissy
mimi
7 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Creepshow! Empty Welcome to the Creepshow!

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:38 am

Saturday, September 01, 2007

It's 2.30 in the morning and I am kinda bored.
so I started thinking about what I would do in my creepshow video and figured I'd just show the way the world is.
It sometimes almost hurts to look at everything whats happening.

There are so many beautiful people and the earth is still an amazing place, it's just a little fucked up right now and if we don't fix it very soon, we will be punished.

We really Need to gain some serious respect for ourselves. Maybe we would start respecting other people and our planet too.

Like, since when is not eating and looking like a skeleton considered beautiful?

Welcome to the Creepshow! Anorex10

Welcome to the Creepshow! Anorex11

Young girls are looking at all the women in the magazines and dream of looking like them. What the hell? Nobody wakes up with the peppermint taste in their mouth and their cellulite all airbrushed. Nobody is perfect. So why can't we stop worshipping the illusion and discover real beauty in people. Real beauty coming through inner peace. Real beauty in everyone being different and unique. That's what we should work on. Happiness is the most beautiful thing there is. Nobody can deny it.

Instead of putting some effort into finding their true self, some people put toxins and plastic and silicone in their body and end up looking like this

Welcome to the Creepshow! Maxi-m10

Welcome to the Creepshow! Burnsp11

Welcome to the Creepshow! 1110

yea, thats real sexy.
All that being sexy thing is real funny too. People are sexual beings. Sexual, not sexy. I believe that sex should be the most intimate thing between two people who love each other. It's the ultimate closeness and the most beautiful thing ever. Did you know that 80% of women can't have an orgasm because they can't relax, worry about their body or simply, don't fully trust the person they're with. But hey! It's still cool to walk around looking like a whore, being absolutely miserable, fuck everyone that wants them cause maybe they will find some love for a second.
12 year olds have bikini pictures on myspace, 40 year olds have bikini pictures on myspace and douchebags get happy for a second until they find a new "hotter" picture of someone else to use as their desktop background.
I don't think it makes anyone happy to be like this and Im really sad to see where its going. I Hope it will change and people will stop being so fucking lost.

This is fun. Let me talk shit about something else too....

Welcome to the Creepshow! Smog10

Isn't it funny how people like to sit in their massive cars (that could work on vegetable oil and electricity, but dont, cause some asshole discovered that he can make money, pumping out liquids from our planet and wipe his ass with hundred dollar bills while quarter the population is starving) and polluting their own home - the earth.

and worry ALL THE TIME cause they need to make a lot of money to buy a nice house.

Welcome to the Creepshow! Knole010

Welcome to the Creepshow! Humlim10

I don't think money is bad. Money is good. It buys you an awesome meal in your favourite restaurant, pays your bills and lets u go to places where u've never been before.
But instead of stressing, all we need to do is to have trust in the fact that we will be given EVERYTHING we deserve and NEED.
Just send your thought out there and believe in it enough and enjoy your time while it comes alive. Good things take time. Changing the way u think, takes time.
Be careful with what you wish for thou. Universe doesnt like greediness and selfishness. Just like parents don't like arrogant and needy kids.
Always be greatful for EVERYTHING you receive. Do u know how many people in this world would love to be YOU and sit in front of a computer in a nice room and not to worry about their next meal.

Oh,
Then there's the kind of people that just wanna be REALLY famous. Why? Just because it's cool to be famous. Yea. It's real fun and simple life. Especially wanting to be a normal person with some douchebag paparazzi trying to take a picture of you everywhere u go. And having every magazine writing about you cause the love of your life left you for a BBD:D (its Bigger Better Deal, basically, exchanging your boyfriend or girlfriend for someone with more money, better looks, great reputation). That's real fun.
Oh, and then there's the part where the whole world is happy to see you cry and the whole world is jelaous to see u happy. Thats when they go online and write in some anonymous comment page that they know u and what a talentless and arrogant piece of shit u are and that everything u have, u only have cause u sucked a lot of dick and sold your soul.
Anyway, it's still real fun. Right?

Welcome to the Creepshow! Britne10
Welcome to the Creepshow! Whit10
Welcome to the Creepshow! Coke10
Welcome to the Creepshow! Paris-10

I'm not saying that fame is bad. Fame can be amazing. If that's what you really want, then sure, that this is your ultimate mission in this life, and you should definetly go for it.
Some people have chosen these lives cause that's what they need to learn this time.
Maybe you're one of them.

Ok
........................................................................................................................................................................

Time to stop being a whiny bitch.
Just felt good to write down my thoughts. Tomorrow I'm gonna post a blog about all the awesome things about this world. And there are lots of those. but for now

I just wish to all of you, my borthers and sisters

To find the courage to follow your path, no matter how ridiculous it looks for everybody else. Staying true to yourself will always pay off.
We have so many things to be happy about. So, let's start spreading love instead of spreading hate. Let's care instead of not giving a shit. And let's risk with being hurt instead of being an emotionless cold machine.
Let's rule with peace.
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Creepshow! Empty Re: Welcome to the Creepshow!

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:34 pm

I like her why of thinking..She has some truth to it..I agre with it..[b]

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:20 am

Beautiful. That's really all I can say.
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:19 pm

the media just has a bad view of how women should look like. God made women all sizes and shapes and we are beautiful in our own way/ & and everybody has there own taste on what's beautiful/ Just sad women get sucked into thinking they need to get face lefts, nosie jobs ect/ media gives us mixed messsages. you are either to thin or to small. Arrow

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildLuis Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:34 pm

The pic of Paris Hilton is just horrible, I couldn't imagine myself taking a pic of someone while they're in this state. It's just heartless. But does anyone know what happen, why was she crying
MoonChildLuis
MoonChildLuis

http://www.myspace.com/siberian777

Back to top Go down

Post by Poetic Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:51 am

^I was wondering that too. I'm guessing she's just tired of being followed around constantly. Isn't it just awful?
Poetic
Poetic

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:10 am

ooh,goddess..those words are so true!
Kerli is such a wonderful person! ♥
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:57 pm

MoonChildLuis wrote:The pic of Paris Hilton is just horrible, I couldn't imagine myself taking a pic of someone while they're in this state. It's just heartless. But does anyone know what happen, why was she crying

she was geting head to jail..& she did't wanna go...I think had to do with some speeding ticket or something like that...She wasn't suppos to drive or something for a few days..She did anyways and police cought her.something do with drinking and driving...sorry i kind of forget the whole storey..

i don't think they should of snaped pics of her..That was wrong..

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:48 am

yeah she was off to jail.

i know nobody would want to be photographed like that but it sells, and for paris hilton it was probably good publicity as well u know. because everybody saw a whole different side of her..

and to be honest, i havent got much sympathy for people who know that if they do something it will get them in shit, and they still go for it..
surely she could have hired a driver? that way, there wouldnt be a pic of her crying in the back of the police car
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:30 am

i feel the same..i did't feel sorry for her either. She did the time so she had to pay the time...For real i think just cuz she is rich she thinks she should get a away with it.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Loveisalwaysthere! Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:54 am

wow.just wow i would have never thought of this (exept the polution thingy)
Loveisalwaysthere!
Loveisalwaysthere!

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:44 am

yes,people go this far too look hot? Welcome to the Creepshow! Icon_rolleyes saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tara Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:32 pm

She just summed up my thoughts exactly...
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:38 pm

umm..wow..people are fucking crazy has hell for doing this stupid shit!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down