Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIME...

2 posters

Go down

TIME... Empty TIME...

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:03 am

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hey darlings!
I hope everyone is doing good...I know a lot of sensitive people have felt really down lately....a lot of us have gotten really sick, felt like they've got no direction in life...having crazy amounts of self doubt and so on. This is only because we are a bit in the dark right now, like children in the dark woumb waiting to be born..the world is going through some big shifts, big changes and our energies and vibrations are transforming into higher vibrations...it is gonna get really really amazing very soon.

I was so depressed in estonia I couldn't post a single blog or take a picture. I just felt like I don't wanna post any of my shitty energy online for u to read:) anyway, im feeling much better now...Im in Berlin with the band and we just performed on a yearly universal conference for all the international universal offices...since we are starting the european promo now...I was especially excited to meet the japanese people...that's like my dream! To do Japan:) they are so visual there.

But actually I just wanted to talk about something that I've thought about a lot lately - TIME.
Doing all this promo kinda forces me to talk about myself a lot. And give a little bit and little bit to people who don't really care. I know this is what I gotta do right now and everyone needs to deal with things they don't necessarily love doing - this is our sacrifice to become the people we are meant to become. Every good thing comes with sacrifice. If we are given a lot, we are asked a lot in return.
But I've been just overwhelmed by all this small talk.
Time is so valuable. I don't think that there is any past, present or future. I don't think time is this simple to understand. Everything u were and did is what u are today. And everything you do and are today is what u are gonna become in the future. So time is simply an ever changing flow - the always changing now. So what we can do, is to try to think, act and speak pure.
We can't be only light and good, because that's surrealistic but at least recognize our patterns. Greed, anger, hate and need for identification. And accept them. When people ask me what is love - I say acceptance. So the ultimate form of loving yourself is accepting yourself.
When you don't know who u are - that's when you are at your best. We are simply energy. Like everything around us:) And letting go of this stiff way of thinking of ourselves as the center of the universe is SOOO relieving.

Anyway, Time:)
Every time you spend time on something, you are putting YOU into that something. Money and whatever other values are dead values, they don't really mean anything, but you, your health and your time matters a bit more. since our time on earth is so limited, I have gotten absolutely opposed to spending it with people that I don't think are gonna make me a better person. I literally have only 2 people who see me for what I really am and If i could, I would spend all my time with them.
We came here to grow. I think being born into our bodies is like going to school. What are we doing in school? We are learning. We are not going to school to just hang out behind the building with all the people we don't like and have a cigarette - that's a total waste of time and health (thou i love them cigarettes! I just quit, for the 10th time:D hahah!).
So instead of spending so much time and energy trying to fit in, trying to walk other peoples paths and just not understanding how precious our presence is,
we need to turn inwards for answers. We know everything already. We are SO powerful. We are the ultimate creators. When something doesn't feel right, don't do it. Your time is too valuable.
Don't be afraid to take risks, don't be afraid of a change and going after what u really want. What do we have to loose?
Absolutely nothing. We are not gonna be here in 100 years.
Be everything you wanna be today. This moment is all we have.

I LOVE U SO MUCH!
k
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

TIME... Empty Re: TIME...

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:23 pm

I love you we should alway's be our self

Krissy

Back to top Go down