Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And nothing feels right anymore

4 posters

Go down

And nothing feels right anymore Empty And nothing feels right anymore

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:01 am

Thursday, September 18, 2008

There was a kingdom a long time ago with a righteous king and a beautiful queen. They lived in a wonderful castle that was surrounded by a tall fence and rose bushes. They also had a dwell which only they drank from.
The peasants were happy in this kingdom. It was a peaceful, spiritual place where everyone lived in harmony with the nature and respected the earth, themselves and the others.
They also had their own dwell to get water from.
One day someone put technicolor poison in the peoples dwell so everyone who drank from it, lost their mind. They all got crazy. Madness took over their brains and their hearts weren't loving and understanding anymore.
They got greedy, started taking things from the earth without giving anything back and killing each other during arguments about beliefs.
Misery loves company, ego loves feeling superior, so they very soon realized that the king wasn't like them and rose up against him.

The king didn't know what to do. How can he explain things to all these people without having anyone on his side? How can he wake them up without having to fall asleep himself? How can he explain smells, colors, sounds and vibrations if these people are suddenly one dimensional, def, colorblind and closed to any love.

He could pretend he was one of them.
In what case he would spend all the valuable time - would spend all of himself - faking.

He could give up and go be someone everyone hates. Live suffering and persecuted. Stay true to what he knows is right and never be understood.

Or he could drink from the peoples dwell and become one of them - loose everything he is but fit it and keep his position and material comforts.

what would you do?

xxx
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

And nothing feels right anymore Empty Re: And nothing feels right anymore

Post by Krissy Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:18 pm

sometimes people just are heartless, and don't care if they hurt one another.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by clarepsyche Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:08 pm

The king would have to remind himself that he is not alone in the world, and that he will be understood. Also, he would remember to understand that the people are 'poisoned' and continue to show them continued compassion, in faith that this is the antidote for the people's poisoning. He would share the truth no matter the cost regarding wealth and material things, because he knows that the love he is sending out to those who need it is far more valuable than anything man can make. He would remember to stay energized and tuned in to his true purpose regardless of the days when he feels like no one understands....

And here is a great quote to further illustrate:)

-Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it! Because what the world needs is people who have come alive!

Sending lots of Love and Light,
Clare

clarepsyche
clarepsyche

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:49 pm

I don't know what id do..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:05 am

wow, now THAT'S confusing :/
I have no idea what I would do...
I would probably be faking when a lot of people would be around me, but when there would be less people, I would try to explain them everything.
because that way, people would believe me more and there wouldn't be that many people who would doubt. that way i could slowly make every one, slowly, one by one, realise the real meaning of life and later, when they would all be sane again, they could finally unite and become.... you know, normal again Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:22 am

it is for real

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:43 pm

hmm.That's a hard one for sure.

Back to top Go down