Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just in the mood..

Go down

just in the mood.. Empty just in the mood..

Post by mimi Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:01 am

Saturday, September 20, 2008

INTENTION

Whatever u want, u can have it. Sometimes what u want is not meant to be thou, and in that case u just gotta trust the universe. It's not fucking you over. It just knows better. Like a three year old wants to touch hot things and the parent won't allow them to even if the kid throws a tantrum - that kind of love:)Smile
The more u want, the more u are gonna be tested. Like...when u want to get an A in school - gotta learn a little longer for it, try a little harder, show the teacher how much u want it:)
Setting your intention is like the basic physics. To push something through, u gotta put as much pressure as possible on the smallest point possible. U know, what I mean?
I just read this analogy with the needle and a balloon. U can't break the balloon with something big and heavy, It's way easier to do with a tiny sharp needle. That's how percise your intention needs to be.
Focus.
You are not just randomly floating around in the sea of endless possibilities like a jellyfish. You are a high vibrational being. Whatever u want will be given to you. Just learn to ask. And thank. Actually I think it's more important to thank than to ask. Cause when you learn to thank from the bottom of your heart, u suddenly discover that u already have everything u need.
U see what you are.
When you become love - u see love
When you are hate - u see hate
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down