Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

have u ever cut you're self?

+20
Forace
Winter
Sunnech
Krissy
BrowniesBeffy
WrittenInLove
cheekyu
Natt
EetuJaKeijut
Poetic
butterflycryx3
mimi
TheLastSongbird
GeoffKoiv
Gretta
Claudia
ladyxcabaret
Little Phoenix
pixiedust19
Lilee
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

have u ever cut you're self? - Page 2 Empty Re: have u ever cut you're self?

Post by Natt Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 am

Sunnech wrote:No..!!
It's horrible, just hurt you more..!!
I did it..!! And make me feel so sad and horrible person..!

but for a moment you feel better, problems bleed... silence in mind
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:31 am

ahh yeah... ahh thats sucks..
ahh yea i stoped it too.. and i'm more happy, the only thing that i dont like is the scars..

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 am

my friend cut her self when she was teen.she has scares on her arm

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:32 am

KerliPoland wrote:

never..!!
the bloond is so important you never let that be out of your body..
you could die.. and it's horrible have troubles with the bloond..

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:33 am

oh yes.what if u cut too deep?

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:34 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:my friend cut her self when she was teen.she has scares on her arm

ahh i did it when i have 8.. ahh was horrible..!!
ahh i have the scars in my arm and legs, i have one in the chest

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:35 am

awwwwwww

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:37 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:oh yes.what if u cut too deep?

you can die..!!
There are cuts that are too small and you just bleed for the moment but if you touch a nerve or vein very important to run the risk of losing life or many were cut desangrate arm themselves for healing the wound and gives gangrene

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:46 am

Uhh. I used to do it. I hope I won't start again, I was too depressed. That moment that you think you're only going to feel physical pain and forget about the mental ones. This is not true. A few minutes and oouchh you feel them both!
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:50 am

ahh very true..!! ahh i hope won't do it again.. ahh right now i'm so happy..!! Very Happy

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:52 am

Sunnech wrote:
KerliPoland wrote:

never..!!
the bloond is so important you never let that be out of your body..
you could die.. and it's horrible have troubles with the bloond..

only now I'm affraid because my veins , tendons is very see.....
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 am

You see..!!

Never do it again..!! You can lose the hand or the life..!!

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:59 am

only it are awful emotions... so many times conversations here saved me....but I can't to be a problem... when I cry, when I'm alone when is wrong this is maybe antidote.... I feel unwanted....only pain....but I know that this is like addiction Sad
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 am

Natt .. I ask you something?

You love yourself ..?

If you want, do not, Love yourself .. getting hurt

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:05 am

Rogers I hate myself..
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:07 am

wow! girl, I don't know what to say...That's so sad.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:13 am

I've never cut myself, it just seems so... desperate, unnecessary and... well, emo :D You know those fake emos, writing bad poetry because "no one understands me, my heart is bleeding, I'm gonna run away from my parents! Waaaa!", and cutting themselves. Sure, there are people who are genuinely like that, but in my opinion, cutting yourself is just pathetic. Your problems are in your HEAD, they can't come out from a hole in your arm. Cutting won't fix anything. Get up from your ass, deal with your problems in more constructive ways. Stop bringing yourself down. Talk to those who are important to you, tell them how you feel. Actually DO something to make things better. Get away from those who are bad for you, suffocating you, if you feel you need to do so. And it looks ugly to have many scars in your arms, legs, where ever. You will have trouble because of them.
I'm sorry if that sounded harsh. But it's the truth. Cutting won't make your problems disappear.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnech Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:19 am

Forace wrote:I've never cut myself, it just seems so... desperate, unnecessary and... well, emo Very Happy You know those fake emos, writing bad poetry because "no one understands me, my heart is bleeding, I'm gonna run away from my parents! Waaaa!", and cutting themselves. Sure, there are people who are genuinely like that, but in my opinion, cutting yourself is just pathetic. Your problems are in your HEAD, they can't come out from a hole in your arm. Cutting won't fix anything. Get up from your ass, deal with your problems in more constructive ways. Stop bringing yourself down. Talk to those who are important to you, tell them how you feel. Actually DO something to make things better. Get away from those who are bad for you, suffocating you, if you feel you need to do so. And it looks ugly to have many scars in your arms, legs, where ever. You will have trouble because of them.
I'm sorry if that sounded harsh. But it's the truth. Cutting won't make your problems disappear.

I'm agree..!!

Sunnech

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:23 am

Forace wrote:I've never cut myself, it just seems so... desperate, unnecessary and... well, emo Very Happy You know those fake emos, writing bad poetry because "no one understands me, my heart is bleeding, I'm gonna run away from my parents! Waaaa!", and cutting themselves. Sure, there are people who are genuinely like that, but in my opinion, cutting yourself is just pathetic. Your problems are in your HEAD, they can't come out from a hole in your arm. Cutting won't fix anything. Get up from your ass, deal with your problems in more constructive ways. Stop bringing yourself down. Talk to those who are important to you, tell them how you feel. Actually DO something to make things better. Get away from those who are bad for you, suffocating you, if you feel you need to do so. And it looks ugly to have many scars in your arms, legs, where ever. You will have trouble because of them.

yeah,I agree

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:25 am

Thank you, I was afraid I'd upset someone :)

It's nothing personal and not directed at anyone in specific. We're all different, and different things help. But with cutting, that is how I feel. Completely unnecessary. Just like smoking.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by EetuJaKeijut Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:31 am

Oh i used to. It's not like it helped me emotionally, but something about the blood, made me frenzy and partially forget my problems for a moment. It's like a drug and at some point you might even enjoy it, i did for sure.
But i wouldn't do it anymore. Luckily i don't really have any scars.
EetuJaKeijut
EetuJaKeijut

http://www.myspace.com/epicaaliikaafanittava

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:37 am

honey, only you don't know what is in head, what happened this person, what is situation,, please, don't judge... now I feel like madwomen Sad
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 am

KerliPoland wrote:honey, only you don't know what is in head, what happened this person, what is situation,, please, don't judge... now I feel like madwomen :(
I'm sorry honey, but I know that what is in your head, can't come out of your arm :( I'm not judging, I'm trying to be reasonable.

I have THOUGHT about cutting, when I was more depressed and felt extremely ugly and fat. I hated my thighs, the cellulite. I thought about cutting it away. See? You're not alone :)

I'm still a little overweight, but I try not to let it get the better of me. I'm thinking, instead of cutting, I exercise and try to eat healthy. It's very difficult to change my habits. I have gotten physically stronger after I started exercising, and it feels weird :) I can carry pretty heavy shopping bags myself.

I know it's difficult, but you need to fix your way of thinking first. It's easy to feel sorry for yourself, and it feels impossible to be happy. But you have to believe, there is light for you.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Winter Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:01 am

Oh wow, Forace. Now that is appreciated! Very well said! I never support anyone to cut themselves. When I look back and think about it, I can't help but think I was idiot.
Winter
Winter

Back to top Go down

Post by clarepsyche Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:05 am

Kerli Poland- You are not a madwoman. This is a good subject to talk about, as people go through this same thing all over the world. It is really brave of you to talk about your feelings, and this helps people who are going through it. It also helps them feel like they are not mad! I work in the Mental Health field, and I see this often. Sometimes this is a persons way of coping through tremendous pain that they bear. The person knows that it is hurting them, yet they feel urges and relief from cutting. It is not easy to say, don't do it and deal with your problems. Once it becomes a behavior pattern the person has to work through it. Please do not feel 'like a madwoman' because I see all sorts of people going through the same thing. I also see people becoming healed from this too:)

clarepsyche
clarepsyche

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm really sorry Natt..I don't think anyone was trying to hurt your feelings or judge you. I guess we all feel different about this.To this day i have no idea why my friend at the time used to cut her self. I know why i did it.I'm glad i don't have any marks on my army to remind me of my pain.. I guess all i was trying to say is that.I don't think cutting is a very good thing to do. It doesn't slove any problems. Just makes more pain. Anway's hope ur ok girl.

I guess i wasn't like adducited cutter. I stoped pretty easy.I mean i do get feelings of doing it..But i don't.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Thank you Winter :B

Natt, I'd like to add that I'm not calling any one person stupid/mad, but rather the act of cutting. Think of war. Hatred. Smoking. Drugs. Drinking alcohol too much. Hitting. They are all unnecessary and they don't make anyone feel better. You are sick if you think you feel better after these. Therefore, cutting doesn't help. It might feel good(ish) at the time, but REALLY... what good is it to you? You'll only feel worse after hurting yourself. I'm so sad that anyone should feel the need to hurt themselves physically, just because they are hurting inside and are unhappy.

I know depression. I'm depressed. My sister is depressed. She's on medication, actually. I'm not, because I KNOW I'm stronger, and that I can change things. I don't need medication. My sister tried to kill herself a few months ago. Right after my birthday, the next day. She took an overdose of that medication on purpose. Luckily, her boyfriend found her. She'd be gone if it wasn't for him.

Why did she do that? She says she suddenly got this feeling, that no one cared about her. Just like that. So she decided to go away. Now she says she won't do it again, and that it was stupid.

I thought about suicide at lot when I was younger. Because of the abusive father, schoolmates making fun of me and isolating me from the crowd, my FAT and horrible acne. Of course I thought I was stupid and disgusting and that I'd never find a boyfriend. I remember crying till my head hurt and feeling physically sick about my appearance.

But still I didn't do anything to myself. Hurting, I mean. Because I knew, that I'm not in school forever. That I can lose weight. That MAYBE my acne will go away when I become an adult and the "roundness of a child" goes away naturally. And because my mother would be devastated. I just couldn't do that to her.

Now I'm engaged, and my boyfriend is beautiful. We've been together for over 4 years and I still can't understand how I got him :D

I still have problems with my studies. I'm having trouble finishing projects :) I also suffer from panic attacks. Sometimes I just CAN'T go out. Shopping is difficult because of that xD

I also noticed that birth control pills made everything WORSE. I used to burst into tears for no reason and cry for hours. I quit using them, and I feel more balanced now.

You know what also helps? Sense of humor! Not to take everything too seriously. If someone came to me, today, and said something like "dam ur fat, bitch", I'd fucking laugh at them. Like they are perfect? No one is! And it's extremely childish to badmouth people because of their appearance. People come in all shapes, sizes and colors. You just need to accept that YOU look like YOU. It would be rather boring if everyone looked and thought the same way, right?

And now, think about Kerli. How much she loves and respects her own body. And how sad she'd be if she heard about these people, who cut themselves.

INTEGRITY.

LOVE.

UNITY.

OK, after opening up like a friggin' BOOK, I hope Natt reads this!
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:15 pm

hmmmm I'm sorry but I'll ask tommorow, because is night and I'm tired but I want explain all, ok??? I'm sorry if I'm problem Sad
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:20 pm

KerliPoland wrote:hmmmm I'm sorry but I'll ask tommorow, because is night and I'm tired but I want explain all, ok??? I'm sorry if I'm problem :(
It's night here, too, but I'm not that tired yet :) But I'll look forward to talking with you tomorrow. You're not a problem, I'm just trying to be of some help. We all are. I can only share my thoughts and experiences, only you can change your life. And talking is good! Sleep well :)
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Forace wrote:
KerliPoland wrote:hmmmm I'm sorry but I'll ask tommorow, because is night and I'm tired but I want explain all, ok??? I'm sorry if I'm problem Sad
It's night here, too, but I'm not that tired yet Smile But I'll look forward to talking with you tomorrow. You're not a problem, I'm just trying to be of some help. We all are. I can only share my thoughts and experiences, only you can change your life. And talking is good! Sleep well Smile

I know that is night, only I must wake up 5.00 am because I go to job..and now I'm very tired but I want write post transparent. You are awesome. Thank you, honey :*
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:37 pm

KerliPoland wrote:
Forace wrote:
KerliPoland wrote:hmmmm I'm sorry but I'll ask tommorow, because is night and I'm tired but I want explain all, ok??? I'm sorry if I'm problem :(
It's night here, too, but I'm not that tired yet :) But I'll look forward to talking with you tomorrow. You're not a problem, I'm just trying to be of some help. We all are. I can only share my thoughts and experiences, only you can change your life. And talking is good! Sleep well :)

I know that is night, only I must wake up 5.00 am because I go to job..and now I'm very tired but I want write post transparent. You are awesome. Thank you, honey :*
Ooh, so early *_* Then I hope you sleep really really well!
Thank you, you're awesome, too, Natt :3 Hugs.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:20 pm

sends natt hugs

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by FullMoon_LH Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:01 pm

xoxo to evry1 whos done it i tried it too and sometimes still do wen i'm really upset but i kno i would't becuz of my family Crying or Very sad
FullMoon_LH
FullMoon_LH

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:01 pm

clarepsyche, thank you very much

Krissy, please don't say sorry. These are only my emotions, and this is my blame. I'm so sorry for your friend.

Forace, honey but sometimes I think that is the better,when pain is big. so big, only it help for a moment, only Sad and is worse when I did it Sad

I'm so sorry for your sister and that you have so much problems.

I don't have a sense of humor. Now I fight about my life, because I have a problem with eating disorder and this isn't easy for me.

I first time did it when I was 13. In my life was very bad and it was the best.

I'm sorry I can't write more now..I have blockade in my mind Sad
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:28 pm

Yes,I know that they were only emotions. I just want you to be happy and get better.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:06 am

butterflycry2010 wrote:Yes,I know that they were only emotions. I just want you to be happy and get better.

thank you
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:33 am

YW.............I never told my mother i did this..& i'm never gonna either.She doesn't know...

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 am

I wrote this yesterday, but my connection decided it'd be fun NOT TO WORK >_<

"Thank you dear, I believe we're getting better. At least I hope so, I don't exactly know what is wrong with my sister. Maybe nothing, but doctors seem very concerned. I've known my sister for 22 years (that's how old she is),and she's always been like that, so I don't worry much. Maybe I should?

I just watched a video, where a man was talking about using drugs/alcohol/whatever. That when you start, it feels good in the beginning, and later you feel a little pain. Like a hangover after drinking. I think it's the same with cutting, you feel relieved at first, but then realize it wasn't a good idea, you know?

Then he said, that if it becomes an addiction, you feel very little happiness/relief, and a lot of pain. It becomes all wrong. Cutting yourself isn't right to begin with, but I think you understand what I mean :D

In her live chat, Kerli showed (or tried to show, the picture was too blurry) her arm, because she had cut herself, too. Did you see it? She did it when she was searching for herself and she was sure that nobody loved her. I guess that's what you're going through, too? So don't say you're a bad fan of Kerli, you're just like her! You're a perfect Moonchild. You just have to what Kerli did. Believe in your dreams, no matter how impossible it seems to achieve them right now. One day you'll blossom, but it'll take a lot of work. Kerli didn't become a star overnight, and Rome wasn't built in a day. Enough of cheesy sayings :D

Take it one step at a time. Start with stopping cutting.
Then think about next thing you want to change.

But first, really, no more cutting, OK? Focus on that. Remove all sharp objects from your room. Do something else when you're in pain emotionally. Just don't hurt yourself. Or anyone else for that matter :D"

I'm sorry if I make you tired with my long posts :<
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 am

I really need to agree with "Forace". I really hope you will stop hurting yourself. Next time you feel like cutting you could make a dairy and write down ur feelings in that. Wink Good luck girl.We all love & care about you. If kerli was able to stop doing this then i'm sure you can too in time.Your not a bad fan. Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Forace, I hope that your sister will be feel better. She has you and your family,when she will be feel that you love her, maybe will be feel better, she must believe in it, I think.

Yes you're right.. this is the same addiction..but when is theraphy I cry, sometimes I think that reason came back to cutting is eating disorder because situation my health isn't good...

Only I feel that I'm awful Sad

I try finish it Sad

I don't tired, honey.

Thank you for your support.

Krissy, thank you very much for your words..

I love you so much...
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:48 pm

Yeah,Thinking good postive thoughts can be hard..but u gotta try and belive things will get better.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:57 pm

Krissy, I know Sad
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Wink I'm sure everything will work out

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:46 pm

It is very hard to think positive when you feel like everyone hates you... But you'll feel much much better when you accomplish happiness... It is possible, you just have to believe... Your situation will not last forever.

If you cut yourself because of eating disorder, maybe you have to work on both of them... I mean, when you feel healthy, there's no need for cutting, right? You are already very underweight, so your mind should say it's not normal... Why do you still see yourself fat? This I don't understand, but that's because I've never had an eating disorder, nor do I know people with it. You can see your bones, right? Do you see normal weighing people as beautiful? Or do they look fat to you as well? Anorexia is a sickness, there's nothing glamorous about it. You can die, I don't want you to die :'( No one wants you to die, it's just in your head.

Once you wrote you fainted. That sounds very alarming! You know what you should do? I'm not an expert, I an only say what I think... If you're counting calories, stop doing that! In your situation they don't matter. Instead, eat whatever you like. Like my sister, she's underweight as well, but she doesn't have anorexia. She just doesn't like food, and she hates looking at people eating. She does like french fries, chicken nuggets, rice, rye bread with cucumber, certain salads, chocolate and Pringles. That's it, that's all she likes. It looks very little :( Weird food-phobia or something...

My only eating problem is that I don't know how to stop :D I like the taste of food, so I might eat even though I'm not hungry. It takes a lot of willpower to stop eating. That's why I'm a bit round :)

Maybe think about what flavors you like? Sweet... sour... fruit... salty... fish... meat... When you know what you do like, you can eat those as much as you want. Then start trying other foods, maybe you just need to get used to different flavors.

Again, no calories counting, they are pointless. Even those people who are trying to lose weight shouldn't count them. It's the value of the food that matters all around. I'm not counting them, either, and I'm trying to lose weight. I just try not to eat too much, eat more vegetables and fruit and exercise. That's all it takes. Calories are pointless.

It's important you gain weight, and stop seeing yourself as a fat person. Your mind is lying to you. Then you don't need to cut yourself :) Also, when your body has the energy it needs to function, your brain functions better as well, and you'll feel happier. Everything affects everything.
Forace
Forace

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Yeah.I know it's very hard to think positive

I really hope you start eating natt..Even if it's just small bites.Start small.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:47 am

Forace, but when people said to me that I’m stupid, when my dad say that I’m whore..when in my job I’m treate like idiot, sometimes.. For me very hard is believe that will be better.

Hmm..sometimes I think that eating disorder (ed) has be a reason…I heard that people with ed do it often. Yes, when I feel better I don’t want cutting myself. When I see my body I feel too fat and when I see on mirror I see myself…but I don’t know who is in the mirror..Yes, I feel my bonnes but I don’t see it. But I hate when I feel my bones. For me all people are skinny. I feel that I’m the most fat in the world. I know that I can die and this is reason why is theraphy.

Honey, I have many problems with my organism, heart etc… I can’t counting calories. This is in my head, this is like addiction. Forace, now I don’t feel any flavors. I see only calories.

“Everything affects everything.”- yes, this is true…
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by catloafwithpotato Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:07 am

KerliPoland wrote:Forace, but when people said to me that I’m stupid, when my dad say that I’m whore..when in my job I’m treate like idiot, sometimes.. For me very hard is believe that will be better.

Hmm..sometimes I think that eating disorder (ed) has be a reason…I heard that people with ed do it often. Yes, when I feel better I don’t want cutting myself. When I see my body I feel too fat and when I see on mirror I see myself…but I don’t know who is in the mirror..Yes, I feel my bonnes but I don’t see it. But I hate when I feel my bones. For me all people are skinny. I feel that I’m the most fat in the world. I know that I can die and this is reason why is theraphy.

Honey, I have many problems with my organism, heart etc… I can’t counting calories. This is in my head, this is like addiction. Forace, now I don’t feel any flavors. I see only calories.

“Everything affects everything.”- yes, this is true…
I'm sorry. This was really sad to read. Crying or Very sad
Just know that you're not the only one to feel this way and it will get better.

I saw this video the other day and I feel like it goes with this thread:
http://www.izlesene.com/video/pink-fucking-perfect/2997543 I love you
catloafwithpotato
catloafwithpotato

http://katloaf.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KJ Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:50 am

Forace wrote:It is very hard to think positive when you feel like everyone hates you... But you'll feel much much better when you accomplish happiness... It is possible, you just have to believe... Your situation will not last forever.

If you cut yourself because of eating disorder, maybe you have to work on both of them... I mean, when you feel healthy, there's no need for cutting, right? You are already very underweight, so your mind should say it's not normal... Why do you still see yourself fat? This I don't understand, but that's because I've never had an eating disorder, nor do I know people with it. You can see your bones, right? Do you see normal weighing people as beautiful? Or do they look fat to you as well? Anorexia is a sickness, there's nothing glamorous about it. You can die, I don't want you to die :'( No one wants you to die, it's just in your head.

Once you wrote you fainted. That sounds very alarming! You know what you should do? I'm not an expert, I an only say what I think... If you're counting calories, stop doing that! In your situation they don't matter. Instead, eat whatever you like. Like my sister, she's underweight as well, but she doesn't have anorexia. She just doesn't like food, and she hates looking at people eating. She does like french fries, chicken nuggets, rice, rye bread with cucumber, certain salads, chocolate and Pringles. That's it, that's all she likes. It looks very little Sad Weird food-phobia or something...

My only eating problem is that I don't know how to stop Very Happy I like the taste of food, so I might eat even though I'm not hungry. It takes a lot of willpower to stop eating. That's why I'm a bit round Smile

Maybe think about what flavors you like? Sweet... sour... fruit... salty... fish... meat... When you know what you do like, you can eat those as much as you want. Then start trying other foods, maybe you just need to get used to different flavors.

Again, no calories counting, they are pointless. Even those people who are trying to lose weight shouldn't count them. It's the value of the food that matters all around. I'm not counting them, either, and I'm trying to lose weight. I just try not to eat too much, eat more vegetables and fruit and exercise. That's all it takes. Calories are pointless.

It's important you gain weight, and stop seeing yourself as a fat person. Your mind is lying to you. Then you don't need to cut yourself Smile Also, when your body has the energy it needs to function, your brain functions better as well, and you'll feel happier. Everything affects everything.

There's a little chunk on all of us Razz
KJ
KJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:32 am

catloafwithpotato, thank you..very beautiful song
Natt
Natt

Back to top Go down

Post by FullMoon_LH Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:12 pm

natt we all feel really bad sometimes like i sed i have done it before and still feel like doing it sometimes wen i feel really sad but jst thinking about my family and how sad they would be keeps me from it. besides its like they say ppl dont know wat they have untill they lose itit. jst so you kno the ppl who treat you bad will regret it wen you take them out of your life. jst ignore them and you will see they will want your atention cuz making you feel bad is wat keeps them feeling good. dont give them that power.
FullMoon_LH
FullMoon_LH

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum