Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
PROUDLIKECOW
TheLastSongbird
GeoffKoiv
Claudia
8 posters

Go down

Karma Empty Karma

Post by Claudia Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:20 am

Karma plays lots of roles, he is your friend and he is your worse enemy. He is trouble, never trust Karma,never . He waits, watches your every move to strike you at your weakest moment, knocking you to the sandy ground and leaves you to be dunk by the on coming waves. It’s his little game he plays, and unfortunately you’re his toy. Karma is commonly appeared in a form of a large crow or a shadow belonging to no one or a burly man, but you never see his face. Don’t follow in his foot steps, you will get lost for sure.

The pelts rattle in the washed out blue bucket, Grace grumbled lightly trotting down the backyard. It was near dark and the sun was just poking under the autumn leaves, her boots making a scuff sound in the dirt as she shuffled to the chicken coop. Humming a tuneless tune as she tip the chicken feed into the bowl, she glance around the yard. Only the soft clucks of the chickens and rattle of the trees were heard beside her mumbling words of a random song. Something cawed and a flutter of heavy wings had disturbed the peaceful silence, Grace looked up seeing the faintly out line of a black Crow. The black bird was large then most of the crows she spots trying to nibble on the crops, Grace smiled pleasantly “Hello,” She greeted with a smile.

The crow replied back with another raspy squawk before he flapped off, Grace turned her attention to her chore. The colours of the sunset was fading quickly then she thought, she bolted the chicken’s gate shut scouting around the pen to see if they were secure for the night. She turn to head back when a twig snapped loudly, Grace spun around averting her eyes to the forest. Something was looming in the dark, something large. Grace frowned, it couldn’t be a wolf and a fox was far to light to make the loud snapping sound “Hello?” Grace called out, it was possibly a person. The figure in the forest was startled and retreated back further didn’t bother to go as quietly. Grace followed after the strange person.

Grace grunted as her jeans got snagged on another branch, the trees were pressed tightly together; the underbrush crammed between the trunks as if holding then upright. And Grace was amazed at how fast this person was going in such a thick woods “Hey wait up!” She called again stumbling over roots and bushes, going a bit quicker. She could see the person more clearly now, broad shoulders’ indicating it was a man. He never slowed down or answered back instead he was humming, it sent violent shivers down her spine but Grace recognized the song clearly.

“He's there in the dark
He's there in my heart
He waits in the wings
He's gotta play a part
Trouble is a friend yeah trouble is a friend of mine”
Grace sang to herself, she was puzzled until it hit her. She trip over a root and came crashing down to the earth, Grace groaned as her palms stink from the graze. She sat up looking around for the man but he was no where in sight “Karma.” She whispered, she followed him and now the girl had gotten herself lost deep in the dark forest. Grace plucked a few burrs off her ankle and stood up; she stood motionless watching the light slowly sink away. Swallowed up in the darkness, Karma had won this time.

Wrote this while listening to;
Trouble is a friend- Lenka
Saima- Kerli

It's my theory of who Karma is, Karma is as real as fairies, god, angels. And the crows resemble bad luck and usually is a sign that Karma is lurking by to me. This is about one page long of writing :] Sorry if it is a bit long >-< but I usually write 4 pages for one chapter of a story XD
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Karma Empty Re: Karma

Post by GeoffKoiv Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:56 am

Karma's a bitch.

Last edited by GeoffKoiv on Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
GeoffKoiv
GeoffKoiv

https://www.facebook.com/GeoffGORE

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 pm

GeoffGaga wrote:Karma's a bitch . =/

Yeah Karma is, but I always picture Karma as a 'he' :/
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:53 am

I belive if a person does something really mean to you..Then Karma is gonna hit that person 2times harder in the butt.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:26 pm

I love that story! It's so dark and creepy, and it seems eerily realistic too, like it could actually happen. I hope you write more stuff like this, I have a feeling that you're just going to get better and better at writing this type of thing Smile

Karma had better kick the butts of a few people I know, if he hasn't already ¬¬
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:42 pm

same with me....i hope it kicks a ex friend of mine who hurt me and my friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:25 am

I will write more stuff like this, I actually have a zombie themed one I am currently writing on Razz might post it sometime this week.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:01 am

Sounds cool, I'll look forward to reading it Smile
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by PROUDLIKECOW Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Reap what you sow. Do good to those that hurt you, and watch as these hot coals temper them after your own image. In forgiving, you are forgiven. Every moment of your life is an opportunity to play out the truth you are fortunate enough to have found, however abundant or lacking. Never exchange your dreams for nightmares. But quickly exchange your illusions for reality, however painful it seems.
PROUDLIKECOW
PROUDLIKECOW

https://www.youtube.com/user/PROUDLIKECOW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:22 am

Very Happy post t sometime..

Back to top Go down

Post by Celi Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:01 pm

what comes around goes around
Celi
Celi

Back to top Go down

Post by FullMoon_LH Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:20 am

Interesting story. Liked it.
FullMoon_LH
FullMoon_LH

Back to top Go down

Post by jellybeanjulia Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Ooh! Lenka- Trouble is a friend! Love that song! afro

jellybeanjulia

Back to top Go down

Post by Seroberus The Sane Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:18 pm

study I found this thoroughly amusing and interesting. I like the idea of personifying Karma- it makes 'him' seem more real and more fanciful at the same time. I also really love the little description of him at the begining- it fits very well. ^-^ Plus,you have an interesting writing style- I like how you make little jumps and turns when the reader least expects it,but include lots of lovely little details,like Grace's song,or the burrs she removes from her ankle.

All in all,this a thought-provoking,cautionary,and interesting story. I greatly look forward to reading more of your work. <3

Seroberus The Sane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down