Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did you believe in when you were little?

+14
BrowniesBeffy
alis18
happyLillus
TheLastSongbird
Little Phoenix
Lisadeluxee
Claudia
bashtoo
out of the hollow
pixiedust19
moonchild_amarah
Krissy
mimi
Gretta
18 posters

Go down

What did you believe in when you were little? Empty What did you believe in when you were little?

Post by Gretta Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:01 am

My imagination was CRAZY when I was little, I was creating all kinds of myths all the time Very Happy Unfortunately I don't remember that many, but I remember 2 of my favourites Very Happy

I used to believe that every living creature, after it dies, goes to heaven Very Happy and later, every year on the day that creature/human died, you can see a cloud in shape of that creature's/human's soul so no one would ever forget about it/him/her Very Happy
of course later I realised it's impossible cuz then it would always be VEEEEEERY cloudy Very Happy

Also I noticed that there are A LOT of stars in the night sky and I though that every person has his own star. And if you find YOUR star, give a name to it and make a wish, all your wishes will come true and you will live a long and happy life Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

What did you believe in when you were little? Empty Re: What did you believe in when you were little?

Post by mimi Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 am

I wanted to be Cinderella, because i loved her dress. my brother promised he'll get me one.. i believed him Very Happy .. still waiting!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

What did you believe in when you were little? Empty Re: What did you believe in when you were little?

Post by Gretta Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:02 am

mimi wrote:I wanted to be Cinderella, because i loved her dress. my brother promised he'll get me one.. i believed him Very Happy .. still waiting!

haha, my parents promised me a pony xD
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:07 am

This will sound PRETTY STUPID WHEN I was small i thought people were made like build like a doll in a factory lol

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild_amarah Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:37 am

I believed that in my mother's tummy there was a fridge and a room where i've had a comfortable life in Very Happy
moonchild_amarah
moonchild_amarah

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:26 am

my imagination was CRAZZZY when i was little (it still kind of is lol) i used to talk to stuffed animals, had imaginary friends, i made up my own imaginary world!!!! i think part of the reason i talked to stuffed animals and imaginary friends was that fact that i was an only child so i wanted someone to talk to(: lol.

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 pm

I wish I could remember all of the stuff I thought when I was little. I also had a wild imagination as a kid. I had two imaginary friends and threw one out the window on a car trip. Razz

And once I held a wedding for my grandma's dog... and married her to a teddy bear... Somewhere there are pictures from this.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by bashtoo Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:58 am

pixiedust19 wrote: i used to talk to stuffed animals
So i did Very Happy I used to believe that every Christmas Santa brings me presents, but 2-3 years ago I realized that my parents put the presents under the Christmas tree in midnight when I'm asleep. What a disappointment. Very Happy I used to believe that my toys are alive and they see and know everything that i do, and in the night, when I'm already asleep, they're "waking up" and doing whatever they want. I also believed in witches, mermaids, elfes (I still do Very Happy)
bashtoo
bashtoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:04 am

I never talked to dolls and toys because then my parents would have thought I lost my mind Very Happy but I did talk to them in my mind, I imagined I talked to them and I believed that at night they come to life (kinda like toy story lol! )
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:43 am

I use to believe it was illegal to swear until you were 18 XD
Claudia
Claudia

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1415701602&ref=search

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:18 am

i used to talk to my dolls lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:26 am

I just remembered something!

I the countryside, in a forest there was an old tree, it was never green so me and my friends believed that this tree was like "enchanted" and we though that it was a magical place, that witches live in that tree Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:23 am

bashtoo wrote:I used to believe that every Christmas Santa brings me presents, but 2-3 years ago I realized that my parents put the presents under the Christmas tree in midnight when I'm asleep. What a disappointment. Very Happy

My parents had to come out and tell me they were really the ones putting presents under the tree. Kids at school would tell me it wasn't Santa, that it was my parents, and I was just like... yeah, maybe for you Santa doesn't come.. lol!
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:53 pm

I always thought Santa was the naughty one, he trespass on peoples property and he watches you if you been bad or good. Sounds like a pedo to me >-<
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by out of the hollow Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:11 pm

Claudia wrote:I always thought Santa was the naughty one, he trespass on peoples property and he watches you if you been bad or good. Sounds like a pedo to me >-<

lol!

OMG. It's gonna take me awhile to forget that. That is hilarious.
out of the hollow
out of the hollow

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisadeluxee Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:05 am

Gretta wrote:haha, my parents promised me a pony xD
So did my dad! He hasn't bought it yet D:

Lisadeluxee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:07 am

I was NEVER promised that..lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisadeluxee Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:22 pm

It was because when we were going to move to Australia, my dad thought there would be more space for a pony. Apparently now that I'm older I'm allowed one, after I take lessons and all. I don't like ponies much anyway, so not interested. XD

Lisadeluxee

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:00 am

I wanted to be a mermaid xD <3
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:24 am

I believed I had magic powers O.O
that was sooo cool....
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:26 am

Gretta wrote:I believed I had magic powers O.O
that was sooo cool....

I'm psychic, kinda >-<
If you do call that a superpower. I believe we all have superpowers but some haven't discovered them yet.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:32 am

Claudia wrote:
that was sooo cool....

I'm psychic, kinda >-<
If you do call that a superpower. I believe we all have superpowers but some haven't discovered them yet.

I used to be something like psychic cuz when I was 12 my b-day wish was that when I wished for something, it had to happen (unless if that harmed or kill anyone) and I made like there dumb wishes just to feel "magical" like "i wanna see a white car" and I see someone driving a white car. then i think "I wanna see a black car" and I see someone else driving a black car... I USED MY POWERS FOR GUESSING CAR COLORS!!! lol!

also I could guess what's the weather and kinda control it, like when I was at my grandgrandmother's house (my friends live near her) I had to stay outside if it was sunny but I really wanted to go to my friend's house so I wished for a rain and after a few minutes BAM and it's raining Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:44 am

Gretta wrote:
Claudia wrote:
that was sooo cool....

I'm psychic, kinda >-<

I used to be something like psychic cuz when I was 12 my b-day wish was that when I wished for something, it had to happen (unless if that harmed or kill anyone) and I made like there dumb wishes just to feel "magical" like "i wanna see a white car" and I see someone driving a white car. then i think "I wanna see a black car" and I see someone else driving a black car... I USED MY POWERS FOR GUESSING CAR COLORS!!! lol!

also I could guess what's the weather and kinda control it, like when I was at my grandgrandmother's house (my friends live near her) I had to stay outside if it was sunny but I really wanted to go to my friend's house so I wished for a rain and after a few minutes BAM and it's raining Very Happy

Wow your a Psychokinesis (mentally will things to happen or objects to move)
I have Precognition,
It occurs in differently sometimes, like when I listen or read (somestimes writing) the exact same word that is spoken by someone else or an event happens.

This happened twice to me >-< when it was a black out at the exact moment I walked into the living room the lights turn on, my mum even witnessed it. Also when I was mucking around singing the light in my room flickered out,lol. And I remember on my birthday this year I was browsing around the books and picked out a fairy picture book. I opened to a random page and in big writing was Happy Birthday.
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:56 am

Claudia wrote:
Gretta wrote:
Claudia wrote:
that was sooo cool....

I'm psychic, kinda >-<

I have Precognition,
It occurs in differently sometimes, like when I listen or read (somestimes writing) the exact same word that is spoken by someone else or an event happens.

This happened twice to me >-< when it was a black out at the exact moment I walked into the living room the lights turn on, my mum even witnessed it. Also when I was mucking around singing the light in my room flickered out,lol. And I remember on my birthday this year I was browsing around the books and picked out a fairy picture book. I opened to a random page and in big writing was Happy Birthday.

that's so cool Shocked I could make things happen earlier, now I can't and I have no idea why Sad
Once I was riding a bus with my mother (I don't remember where exactly we were going but I didn't want to go) and I said "something bad is about to happen". And I have no idea why I said that, sometimes I say things that I never even though about, like if someone else is talking through me and I just don't think what I'm saying, I'm JUST saying it. She though I was just kidding because I didn't want to go. When we were going on a bus, it suddenly stopped and almost hit the car that was in front of us. I said "I told you" and smiled at her, she smiled back at me saying it was just a coincidence. Then I said "that's not everything though" and later, that bus suddenly stopped and almost everyone fell on the ground except me, my mother and a few other people (drivers are so irresponsible these days Rolling Eyes lol! ) I said "I told you" and I smiled again Very Happy later I said "well, I think that's it for today" and nothing like that happened again that day xD
But I rarely do stuff like that though :/
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:09 am

Gretta wrote:
Claudia wrote:
Gretta wrote:
Claudia wrote:
that was sooo cool....

I'm psychic, kinda >-<

I have Precognition,

that's so cool Shocked I could make things happen earlier, now I can't and I have no idea why Sad
Once I was riding a bus with my mother (I don't remember where exactly we were going but I didn't want to go) and I said "something bad is about to happen". And I have no idea why I said that, sometimes I say things that I never even though about, like if someone else is talking through me and I just don't think what I'm saying, I'm JUST saying it. She though I was just kidding because I didn't want to go. When we were going on a bus, it suddenly stopped and almost hit the car that was in front of us. I said "I told you" and smiled at her, she smiled back at me saying it was just a coincidence. Then I said "that's not everything though" and later, that bus suddenly stopped and almost everyone fell on the ground except me, my mother and a few other people (drivers are so irresponsible these days Rolling Eyes lol! ) I said "I told you" and I smiled again Very Happy later I said "well, I think that's it for today" and nothing like that happened again that day xD

Ha same XD I scared my friend because I was talking to her and then suddenly I said "I can hear the school bell" She looked at me like I was hearing things then the school bell rung XD
Also when I look for things, it is extremely hard because they are hidden. So when I give up I go blank at some point and find them without thinking.
Today I was looking for my money which slipped out of my pocket. I suddenly bursted out 'Car!' and found it there Razz
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:41 am

Claudia wrote:
Gretta wrote:
Claudia wrote:
Gretta wrote:
Claudia wrote:
that was sooo cool....

I'm psychic, kinda >-<

I have Precognition,

Ha same XD I scared my friend because I was talking to her and then suddenly I said "I can hear the school bell" She looked at me like I was hearing things then the school bell rung XD
Also when I look for things, it is extremely hard because they are hidden. So when I give up I go blank at some point and find them without thinking.
Today I was looking for my money which slipped out of my pocket. I suddenly bursted out 'Car!' and found it there Razz

I'm jealous, I often lose stuff and I find them only after like a few months xD
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by Claudia Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:43 am

>-< It takes practice. The first thing I found when I haven't even thought was my DS which was gone for months :]
Claudia
Claudia

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:53 am

Claudia wrote:>-< It takes practice. The first thing I found when I haven't even thought was my DS which was gone for months :]

cool Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLastSongbird Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:59 pm

I used to believe that if you caught a "fairy" (actually they were dandelion seeds), whispered a wish to them and let them go, that wish would come true Smile

I still believe in fairies. I'm sure I have a fairy guardian, I've often felt her presence and while I was on holiday she talked to me for the first time! Very Happy I didn't hear a voice, it was more like a really strong involuntary thought, if you know what I mean. I was looking at jewellery in a craft shop and this thought I seemed to have was "Look for something that looks like Moon Marks!" There was the tiniest hint of a voice in it that I didn't recognise. I brushed it off at first thinking it was nothing, but in the next jewellery shop I looked in I found a ring with three stones in the exact shape of Moon Marks! Very Happy I'm wearing it right now. I love it I love you
TheLastSongbird
TheLastSongbird

Back to top Go down

Post by pixiedust19 Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:27 pm

TheLastSongbird wrote:I used to believe that if you caught a "fairy" (actually they were dandelion seeds), whispered a wish to them and let them go, that wish would come true :)

me 2! i still believe that lol(:

pixiedust19

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Phoenix Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:57 pm

that was sooo cool....

I still believe in that x)
Little Phoenix
Little Phoenix

http://www.myspace.com/littlephoenix93

Back to top Go down

Post by Gretta Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:07 am

TheLastSongbird wrote:I used to believe that if you caught a "fairy" (actually they were dandelion seeds), whispered a wish to them and let them go, that wish would come true Smile

Well, I used to believe in it too but my friends told me that wish comes true only if it flies to the sky far far away, and if it falls somewhere and doesn't fly far that means wish won't come true. And it was just ironic that all of them that I took were falling on the ground right next to me so then I decided that I won't waste them on me (I believed that you can't use 1 "fairy" more than once Very Happy ) and I should rather let other people's dreams come true Very Happy
Gretta
Gretta

Back to top Go down

Post by happyLillus Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:38 pm

I believed, i can build a room, a secret place, like dexter's laboratory : D
happyLillus
happyLillus

Back to top Go down

Post by alis18 Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:12 pm

when i was a child i believed that.... i was going to become a fairy when i turned 16 xD....and i was going to have powers like fly and stuff xDD now i'm 16 and that hasn't happen yet....but maybe someday=)

i also talk alone all the time...but i think that's something everyone do....=)

alis18
alis18

https://www.facebook.com/aliciangli

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:54 pm

I believed in fairies, mermaids, angels and such when I was young, and I still believe.
I used to believe that when my mom had her periods, her doctor had done some shit to her, like giving her wrong medicine or she had a scratch on her leg or something, or that she was mean with someone.
I also used to to believe that if I swore before I turned 18 I wouldn't get to heaven.
And I had many imaginary friends and I used to talk to my stuffied rabbit toy thing whose name is Tussy. I've lost her though.
I had a craaaazy imagination as kid, I wanted to be a mermaid and have fun with Ariel and become a human and such. I was an odd child, I loved eggs, I used to play that I was in an egg.

OH! I also thought that men could get pregnant too, but they were just lazy to call to that bird and put a baby in their tummy :3 And I thought you could get pregnant in your eye or something. How weird.

BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:53 am

When I was very little I asked my mom where the babies come from.
She told me, they would come if I was thinking about them a lot.
So I forced myself not to think about babies and I had a hard time with
avoiding that! I was so afraid to get a baby that I didn't talk and think about them anymore.
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by MoonChildEve Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:08 am

I believed all my dolls and stuffed animals could talk to me. I spent hours talking to them while giving them tea and cake X3
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by LightThruDarkness Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:41 pm

i believed in faries, well i actually still do, i believed in witches and vampires and aloot of other things, it was my grandpas fault tho he would have me watch charmed, angel, and buffy when i was little ^^
LightThruDarkness
LightThruDarkness

Back to top Go down

Post by eMAYPsIlOnEeR Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:47 am

When I was watching Buffy as a child, I used to see vampires everywhere and every day was an adventure xD It is still when I think back and pretend there were such evil demons and stuff everywhere ♥
eMAYPsIlOnEeR
eMAYPsIlOnEeR

Back to top Go down

Post by BrowniesBeffy Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:04 am

Same thing with me, but just with Spider-Man xD I love Spider-Man <3
BrowniesBeffy
BrowniesBeffy

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndseyjoy Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:20 am

I used to believe that you could get pregnant from kissing someone Razz

I used to believe that when people died in movies, or TV, they died in real life. xDD

I also used to believe that you could unbutton your bellybutton, and that if that happened, all of your skin would fall off...
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

https://www.facebook.com/lyndseyjoypederson

Back to top Go down

Post by lyndseyjoy Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:20 am

OH ! i also used to believe that if i was ever being attacked by someone , or anything, that SAILOR MOON would come save me Dx
lyndseyjoy
lyndseyjoy

https://www.facebook.com/lyndseyjoypederson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum