Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Karliene

3 posters

Go down

Karliene Empty Karliene

Post by KayKay_KS Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Has anyone ever heard of Karliene? If you haven't you should def. check her out. She has an amazing voice and kind of a Celtic sound to her. If you are a big fan of the shows, Game of Thrones, The Tudors, Once Upon A Time and movies like The Hobbit I think you'll like her. She writes songs inspired by them. She also rights her own songs and does covers. She's independent so if you like her please support her. A lot of her music is free to download on her official site. She has just done a mini album called The Ballad of Anne Boleyn about the second wife of England's King Henry VIII. It is soo amazing. Please check her out. <3
http://karliene.com/

KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Karliene Empty Re: Karliene

Post by Lilee Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:18 pm

I really like her style/lyric themes, but I'm not a fan of her voice. Kind of disappointed because I love artists like this. Just wish the singing style was different >_<;
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Lilee wrote:I really like her style/lyric themes, but I'm not a fan of her voice. Kind of disappointed because I love artists like this. Just wish the singing style was different >_<;

Sorry you didn't like her voice. That happens. I've had times when I like the style, lyrics and themes but didn't like the singer's voice as much too. I love hers! It's ok you don't Smile Do you know any other artists like her? I'd love to discover new artists!
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilee Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:36 am

KayKay_KS wrote:Do you know any other artists like her? I'd love to discover new artists!

Not really (no artists that haven't already been mentioned on this forum at least), that's why I'm upset I don't like her. Her style is so perfect! Dx I might try listening to her later and see if her voice grows on me. I didn't like Emilie Autumn's voice the first time I heard it, but it eventually grew on me.
Lilee
Lilee

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:07 am

It's the same for with with another artists. Her music is good . She just lacks in the singing part.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:11 am

I found her music on Itunes. Just listing to some. Her music is pretty good.  Smile 

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum