Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this- IMPORTANT!

2 posters

Go down

Read this- IMPORTANT! Empty Read this- IMPORTANT!

Post by mimi Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:03 am

I forgot to mention 2 little bits of information so i wanted to make a separate topic so it wouldnt get lost in all the conversation!

1. Make sure that the word of your card is visible clearly on the card itself, so dont hide it in a corner where its hard to see or make out what the card is.

2. when you submit your stuff let me know how you want to be credited in the booklet. is it by your username or your real name and if your real name, please write it down because i dont know all of your names plus i will have 50 people writing to me so it will make things a lot easier for me.

3. please send everything in the same email/ topic post. if you send me 3 separate emails something will get lost and again, i will have 50 people emailing me.. can you imagine if all of you sent me 3 emails...
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Read this- IMPORTANT! Empty Re: Read this- IMPORTANT!

Post by ilumoonmarks Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:33 pm

I'm sorry, you may have already mentioned this somewhere else and I just missed it Embarassed , but when we send you everything, do you want the image for the card just as a JPEG or something else?
ilumoonmarks
ilumoonmarks

Back to top Go down

Post by mimi Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:44 am

jpeg is good!
mimi
mimi
Admin

http://www.kerli.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down