Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game against celebrities for charity

+3
MoonChildEve
DarkMoon
Natt
7 posters

Go down

Game against celebrities for charity Empty Game against celebrities for charity

Post by Natt Thu May 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Now you have a good justification for playing video games for hours on end: it can help save lives. (RED), a major organization in the worldwide fight against AIDS, is teaming up with IGN for the (RED)RUSH Games tournament, starting June 1st, to raise money in their effort to “help deliver an AIDS Free generation by 2015” (IGN). (RED)RUSH Games will also be working with STiKS GAMING to organize players, teams, and donations to enter the tournament, which will be covered extensively by IGN at this year’s E3.

For as little as $10, gamers can enter the tournament on either PS3 or Xbox 360 platforms. Games available in the tournament will be sports games, including EA Sports FIFA Soccer 12, EA Sports NHL 12, 2K Sports' NBA 2K12, KINECT SPORTS Season 2, and Forza Motorsport 4. The amount of money donated by the player is converted into a certain amount of points that the player can accumulate or lose throughout the tournament. When enough points are accumulated, the player will have an opportunity to play against one of many celebrities who are signing on for the cause.

According to IGN, celebrities already in the tournament include “Wayne Brady, Chingy , Samantha Ronson, Michael B. Jordan, Scott Porter, Ryan Cabrera, DJ Colleen Shannon, Aldis Hodge, Al Shearer, Kerli, Brian White, Cobi Jones, Stephen 'tWitch' Boss, iLuminate, Chad 'Madd Chadd' Smith and Fatal1ty. And the list keeps growing.” These celebrities will be at E3 at various times during the tournament.
If you’re interested in playing against one of these celebrities (did I mention that Kate Upton will also be joining?), then why not donate some money and do what you’re already doing for a good cause?
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Game against celebrities for charity Empty Re: Game against celebrities for charity

Post by DarkMoon Thu May 31, 2012 7:05 pm

Wow kerli can play video games? O.o
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Game against celebrities for charity Empty Re: Game against celebrities for charity

Post by MoonChildEve Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:31 am

never knew kerli could play video games! i wonder what type she plays?
and michael b jordan...he's awesome Very Happy
MoonChildEve
MoonChildEve

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:57 am

coolie.good cause.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:52 am

hahah I cant imagine Kerli playing Videos games, she has no TV!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:16 am

So what. I play video games on my PC, maybe she does that too.
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkMoon Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:30 am

Well kerli never mention that she played video games so, it really makes me curious o.o
DarkMoon
DarkMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:24 am

oh yeah, i forgot about PC games! lol i hope whoever wins chooses Kerli!
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forace Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:49 am

No way I'd play against Fatal1ty. Nu-uh, no way.
Forace
Forace

http://forace.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TanyaMinxy Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:50 am

Well I like video games on PC more. I only play them Smile
TanyaMinxy
TanyaMinxy

http://tanyaminxy.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:26 am

That's cool. Very Happy I used to play PC games all the time.(Before i had internet connection) Very Happy

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down