Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selena Gomez

+2
Natt
KayKay_KS
6 posters

Go down

Selena Gomez Empty Selena Gomez

Post by KayKay_KS Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:08 am

Ok so I know a lot of you might not like her but I feel ok posting about her because we are moonchildren and spread love and not hate right? Well I love her soo much. I think she is a good role model compared to other younger singers these days. Shes a talented actress and I like her singing. Shes really an inspiration to me because we are both Mexican American and I know she has had to deal with lots of hate because of that like me. I think she is really sweet than some celebrities that have become famous very early in their life. She also does a lot of work with Unicef and other charities. I think ppl judge her too much because she has a lighter voice but that doesn't mean that she sucks. I think it takes a lot of guts to get up there and perform live and not lip-sync. Since she is not with Disney anymore i think her next album will be even better because she will probably have the freedom to write more on her album. Shes really came from humble back grounds. Her mom was a teenage mom and they struggled a lot and Selena really audition and was turned down a lot before she was ever able to be have a chance. It was always her dream to act and sing. I completely understand if you do not like her because we all have our own likes and dislikes but calling her really bad names and bashing her is really cruel because you do not know her. I feel for her because she has got a lot of hate. Well does any one like her? <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm1lM2U9If4
I really like this acoustic version.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzE1mX4Px0I
I think Who Says has a really great message.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c2ahBlTPz0&feature=relmfu
Her songs have some pretty good feel good messages.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlOQdgCRYzU
e really cares about her fans!
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Selena Gomez Empty Re: Selena Gomez

Post by Natt Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:39 am

I'm not fan of her... she is from Disney...I'm too big that be her fan and listen to her music.,,,,
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:03 am

Natt wrote:I'm not fan of her... she is from Disney...I'm too big that be her fan and listen to her music.,,,,
. Yeah haha I can understand that. I'm 20 and she's 19 so there's only one year difference between us. Smile she's not with disney anymore so she's doing a lot more grown up things.
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by Natt Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:46 am

honey, thanks for understand me.... btw, I thought that she is about 15,16 lol
you know she is not with disney... but for world she always will be disney like e.g. britney...
Natt
Natt

http://kerliland.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:58 am

Natt wrote:honey, thanks for understand me.... btw, I thought that she is about 15,16 lol
you know she is not with disney... but for world she always will be disney like e.g. britney...
oh yeah of course I understand. You know you just aren't a fan of hers. Its not like you are hating on her. Haha oh yeah she's about to be 20 in july. I totally understand what you are saying. Now since she isn't with them hopefully she will be able to shake it off and show what she can do after. I think she's doing a good job so far.
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:58 pm

She's a okay singer. Not a fan of her tho.

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Krissy wrote:She's a okay singer. Not a fan of her tho.
thats ok Smile i understand you aren't a big fan. i just hate it when she gets so much hate. i think its really sad.
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:08 am

KayKay_KS wrote:
thats ok Smile i understand you aren't a big fan. i just hate it when she gets so much hate. i think its really sad.

Yeah,Music doesn't have age.I never considered her songs kidish

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:39 am

I love the song she made for one of Tinkerbells movies the "fly to your heart" Very Happy
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:52 am

Yeah I know I love that song too. It really has a good message to it and its really cute. I'm not afraid to say I have that on my ipod! :-)
PinkBarrierLou wrote:I love the song she made for one of Tinkerbells movies the "fly to your heart" Very Happy
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:36 am

I'm not a fan of her.

But I like those songs:

(I think she's really beautiful here Razz )
Midnight
Midnight

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:31 pm

KayKay_KS wrote:Yeah I know I love that song too. It really has a good message to it and its really cute. I'm not afraid to say I have that on my ipod! :-)
PinkBarrierLou wrote:I love the song she made for one of Tinkerbells movies the "fly to your heart" Very Happy

me too and by the way I love tinkerbell Razz lol
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:54 pm

PinkBarrierLou wrote:
KayKay_KS wrote:Yeah I know I love that song too. It really has a good message to it and its really cute. I'm not afraid to say I have that on my ipod! :-)

me too and I'm not gunna lie I have the tinkerbell movies. I love fairies!
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:58 pm

Midnight wrote:I'm not a fan of her.

But I like those songs:

(I think she's really beautiful here Razz )
I love those songs too! :-) they are two of my favorites. Love You Like A love Song is just so catchy and puts me in a good mood. She's is very beautiful in A Year Without Rain!
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:03 pm

Krissy wrote:
KayKay_KS wrote:

yeah I never care about the age of the person. With me its either I love the song or I don't . I never thought her songs were kidish either.
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by PinkBarrierLou Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:19 am

KayKay_KS wrote:
PinkBarrierLou wrote:

me too and I'm not gunna lie I have the tinkerbell movies. I love fairies!

Me too yaay and I love Silvermist Very Happy I cannot wait for the new movie "The secret of the wings" I even play their official online game "the pixie hollow" Very Happy

and for all the people who say that fairies are for little girls I say that fairies are for all ages!!!
PinkBarrierLou
PinkBarrierLou

Back to top Go down

Post by Krissy Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:11 am

KayKay_KS wrote:
Krissy wrote:
KayKay_KS wrote:

yeah I never care about the age of the person. With me its either I love the song or I don't . I never thought her songs were kidish either.

for sure

Krissy

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 pm

I like this cover that she did of Priscilla Ahn's song Dream. She was doing an acoustic concert a week or so ago that helped with Unicef an organization that she is an ambassador for. She plays the harmonica in here which I didn't know she could play.

KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:38 pm

I can't wait for her new album!! I think it's going to be a lot more mature and I think she has had more control over this album. I think she has grown a lot and became more of herself on this album.

I love this video of her acoustic concert months ago. This shows how sweet she is and how much her fans mean to her. <3
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by Aduhm Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:58 pm

her new album just leaked,. and i love it. I'm not a big Selena Gomez fan, but i'll definitely be buying this
Aduhm
Aduhm

Location : In a Black, Black World, there was a Black, Black Town.

Back to top Go down

Post by KayKay_KS Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:09 pm

Aduhm wrote:her new album just leaked,. and i love it. I'm not a big Selena Gomez fan, but i'll definitely be buying this

I know! I'm not that happy it leaked but at least it isn't that too far away before it is officially released She released snippets of the songs herself and I'm loving what I am hearing! I love the direction she has gone for this album. Its definitely going to be her best one yet! I think she will have the freedom to change things up now that she is older. Which song is your favorite?
KayKay_KS
KayKay_KS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down