Table of Love
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Microwave Stand Transformed <3

Go down

Microwave Stand Transformed <3 Empty Microwave Stand Transformed <3

Post by Tara Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:24 pm

So I realized I hadn't posted anything here in a while and I just finished another piece of furniture for my bedroom.
I should have taken a before photo but it didn't cross my mind. Anyway, picture it in your head Razz This used to be a hideous, old, beat up microwave stand. It was covered in that ugly brown fake wood stuff and to make it even better a huge patch of the fake wood stuff was torn off. So it had this huge bright beige spot on the front.
I would have thrown it out but being me, I knew I could turn it into something cool, so I did. My uncle gave me a new, bigger tv for my living room so I decided to turn this into a tv stand to match my bedroom for the old tv.
How to: Not much explanation needed, really. All I did was use this self adhesive paper from the dollar store (I picked out some vintage looking stuff, of course!) and some left over black oil paint I had laying around from painting my dresser and my vanity. I may still put some self adhesive paper over the doors and leave the handles black. I haven't decided yet. I'm just not sure if it will be a little TOO much or if it will set it off nicely.
I'm going to be doing the computer desk to match the tv stand. My room is coming along nicely Smile I can't wait to show you guys all my hard work.
Anyway, here it is Smile

Microwave Stand Transformed <3 Pictur69
Tara
Tara

https://www.facebook.com/beautiful86strange

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum